295 Seven Farms Drive, Suite C-247, Charleston, SC 29492 Map · Phone number

About Ashley Nicole Events

The heart of Ashley Nicole Events is to be a partner in creating memorable moments that each couple will cherish for years to come. We believe in developing authentic, genuine relationships with our clients and helping you celebrate and enjoy this special time in your life. We believe in unfailing, true love. We promise to encourage you, pray for you, and be a source of assistance and guidance through the planning process.
We look forward to being a helping hand in your love story.

• Bouquets and Bowties Charleston

9 Reviews for Ashley Nicole Events

• Z

Zachary Myers · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Your future wedding planner

Looking for a planner? Look no further.. Ashley and Maggie were beyond awesome. My wife did most of the work with Ashley, but had a documented plan the entire way. Allie loved knowing what she needed to do each month to stay on track for the wedding. On the actual day of the wedding, Ashley and Maggie even had a list of all the pictures to make the process go as quick, as possible to get us back into the A/C! We were always talking, dancing, mingling, taking pictures, or doing something with someone on our wedding evening which leaves little time to enjoy ourselves. No worries though because they kept a drink in our hand and were one step ahead at all times. I'm sure there are other planners who can do just as good of a job, but I'm confident not many others will make you feel as comfortable leading up to and on your big day!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Ashley Nicole Events's reply:

We loved working with you + Allie! We wish you all of the best and look forward to seeing you around town.
  • Megan

Megan Andrews · Married on 05/18/2019

Easily the Best Decision We Made

My husband and I used Ashley Nicole Events for our wedding in Charleston this past May, and I have only positive things about things about Ashley and her team. We live in Chicago, so we did the majority of our planning from afar. Ashley was technically our month-of coordinator, but she really went above and beyond. From the more typical tasks like sending periodic checklist to keep us organized and managing the communication with all of our vendors to the tasks that were well out of her job description like figuring out a quick solution to hang a sign in the venue and calling my parents an Uber at the end of the night, Ashley made our wedding SO seamless and carefree. Additionally, Ashley and her assistant, Maggie, were present for the entire evening to make sure my husband and I always had a drink in hand and to troubleshoot any issue that arose. But if there was an issue to troubleshoot - and I’m sure there was something - we had no idea. Ashley is professional, detail oriented, easy to communicate with, kind and overall really, really good at her job. I would recommend Ashley Nicole Events to anyone planning a party or wedding in the Charleston area!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 05/17/2019

Unbelievable Experience!

Ashley and Maggie did an outstanding job! I could cry thinking about how special they made our big day. Ashley was always quick to respond and very detail oriented. Absolutely no stone was left unturned and she made sure my vision came to life right before my eyes. Ashley and Maggie were both true professionals who will surely become lifelong friends. Our weddings was held on May 17th and it was WARM. Both girls made sure all of my family, bridal party and guests were hydrated and comfortable the entire day. My family hasn't stopped talking about how grateful they were to have both woman by our side. We could never have pulled this off without them. I HIGHLY recommend Ashley Nicole Events for all your wedding and event needs. Special thank you Ashley and Maggie for helping me create my DREAM wedding!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Ashley Nicole Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Allie! We loved being a part of your big day and are so thankful you chose us! Wishing you and Zach all of the love and happiness in the years to come.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ashley Nicole Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 295 Seven Farms Drive, Suite C-247 Charleston, South Carolina, 29492 See on map
    8037192924 (Phone number)
    Location of (Ashley Nicole Events)