6185 River's Avenue Unit A, Charleston, SC 29407 Map · Phone number

About Swank Desserts

Swank is a specialty online dessert shop that provides mini sweet treats that will elevate any dessert table display and non-traditional cakes for dessert loving couples! We pride ourselves in offering unique treats, that are fresh, made from scratch, and prepared with the highest-quality ingredients.Our desserts are anything BUT ordinary. We strive to create desserts that are overwhelmingly delicious, aesthetically pleasing, and that provide a contrast of flavors as well as textural elements. It is our goal to not only satisfy your sweet tooth but, create an experience for you and your taste buds. Our dedication to building flavors in our desserts is what sets us apart.

Follow Swank Desserts on

21 Reviews for Swank Desserts

• Lauren

Lauren Schwartz · Married on 10/14/2018

Delicious!

Danetra is such an AMAZING baker and was simply wonderful to work with! Rather than having a cake for our wedding, we decided to have Swank Desserts bake mini doughnuts. The doughnuts were so fresh and delicious, and our guests just couldn't get enough of them (including me)! Also, a huge bonus for us was that we were able to choose whatever doughnut flavors we wanted, and Danetra created those doughnuts for us! I wish I lived closer to Charleston so that I could pop into her shop more often and indulge in those delicious treats! However, come holiday season, I will be ordering those macaroons online and having them shipped back to Philadelphia!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Swank Desserts's reply:

Thank you Lauren! I'm happy to hear that you and your guests enjoyed your donuts. We had fun making them. My favorite was the pumpkin cheesecake. :-)

elizabeth · Married on 05/18/2018

Danetra was so wonderful to work with from start to finish. Her desserts not only look amazing they are literally the best my things you will ever eat. We ordered a little bit of everything for our daughters wedding and I could not tell you which one we liked the best because they all were out of this world. From gorgeous naked cakes, to brownies (oh my gosh heaven), hand pies and donuts you can not go wrong with your selection.

Nicole · Married on 02/17/2018

DELICIOUS wedding cake and dessert bar!! She even set it all up for us!

Award

Swank Desserts FAQ

• What services do your prices include? Consultation
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• 6185 River's Avenue Unit A Charleston, SC 29407 See on map
    843 779 2650 (Phone number)
    Mon- -Fri 10am- 6pm Sat 10am- 4pm Closed on Sundays, except for events