Nothing But Cakes

Myrtle Beach, SC 29575 Map · Phone number

About Nothing But Cakes

Looking for the perfect cake for your wedding? You've come to the right place !! Here at Nothing But Cakes in Myrtle Beach our home made pieces of art are created and designed specifically for your special day. If your looking for the cake of your dreams for your wedding day Nothing But Cakes will leave you and your guests smiling !!

Follow Nothing But Cakes on

1 User photo

Nothing But Cakes 1

S. Pickhardt · Married on 12/08/2018

A perfect cake

Tina made the groom’s cake for our rehearsal dinner. She was recommended by the golf and country club where we had the dinner. Because this was a destination wedding we did not meet Tina until the afternoon of the dinner as she delivered and set up the cake. We made all decisions by e-mail and she got every detail right. Not only did the cake look wonderful it was truly delicious.

Courtney · Married on 09/28/2018

Tina, is absolutely amazing! The cake was delicious amd so moist! A day after my wedding my family was asking for more! She is truly an amazing person and truly made the cake of my dreams come true. It was absolutely beautiful. . If you are looking for a cake that would leave your guest wanting more, give Tina a call and you will be in excellent hands!!!

LeighAnn · Married on 09/20/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Tina! She was very friendly and very professional. I was planning my wedding from another state and she was responsive and willing to work with me over the phone and in person the short time I was in town. Her cake flavors are amazing! (You must try her marble cake!) She understood my vision and guided me without pushing to make the best cake plan for my day. When my wedding was derailed by Hurricane Florence she had no qualms about working with us. I would highly recommend her for cakes for any occasion.

Nothing But Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Delivery, Set Up, Tastings - Open House, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake