Stori H Photography Reviews

7 | Castle Rock, CO

7 Reviews for Stori H Photography

Emily · Married on 09/29/2016

When we first saw Stori's website, we knew she was the photographer we wanted for our wedding. We purchased a package that included engagement photos (which came out beautifully), so we got a chance to get to know her and work with her before the big day. She's excellent at posing her subjects, which was great for us, because we always take super awkward pictures, but she helped us relax and have fun. She's open to different ideas and will try to accommodate the photos you're hoping to get, but she's also got a great eye for light, color, and interesting angles, so even if you're clueless as to what you want, she's got you covered. I highly recommend Stori, and will definitely hire her again in the future when I need amazing photos.

Kara · Married on 11/08/2015

She to pictures that captured the beauty of life in its breathtaking simplicity. It takes a gifted photographer to achieve that.

Stori did our engagment photos, she was professional and fun to work with!

Kara · Married on 09/19/2015

Stori met with us to learn what we really wanted from our photographs. She was flexible with our hectic day. She responded to every correspondence the same day we sent it. I 100% recommend her for your wedding. You'll end up with photos that show who you and your spouse really are that capture your perfect day beautifully.

Anna · Married on 12/20/2014

She was amazing...she stayed in the background while capturing some of the sweetest moments and memories. We are so thankful for her and just her ability to capture things that we don't remember or that we hold so dearly from our special day. We love our photos!

Hannah · Married on 12/21/2013

Stori not only does amazing work but is friendly and easy to work with! Since my wedding she has done more pictures for me as well as family and friends and everyone is just as please with her work as I am! She is the type of person you might meet as strangers but when it's all said and done you feel like she is more like a friend! Her creative ideas make for the most beautiful pictures and I wouldn't have done anything different!

Laurie · Married on 09/06/2014

The photographers took so many fun and wonderful pictures of my son and his new wife's wedding. We found the prices so reasonable when purchasing prints and they arrived well packaged and in flawless condition. We were really impressed!!