Stephanie Martinez Weddings Reviews

130 | Hollywood, FL

130 Reviews for Stephanie Martinez Weddings

Brandi · Getting married on 10/22/2021

She was great. Even accomodating a 6 am Sunday morning sunrise ceremony at our resort! Very Thorough and professional. Would definately recommend her to future brides!

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • Cristy

Cristy O. · Married on 06/11/2021

Wonderful!

Steph was amazing! our ceremony as everything we hoped it would be :)

Sent on 12/03/2019

Stephen J. · Married on 06/11/2021

Impromptu/ Impressive

Even though our decision to marry at the resort where we were staying was a last minute arrangement, Stephanie was able to help us make it successful. Friendly, professional, prompt, thorough...all perfectly describe Mrs. Martinez’s service/involvement/management. We highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 06/15/2021
  • Phil

Phil D. · Married on 05/01/2021

Stephanie made our day !

Our ceremony was always going to be unique, as we wanted it to be very relaxed, stress free and fun. We engaged Stephanie approximately 10 days before the day of the ceremony and explained our thoughts about how we wanted our day to be. Stephanie from the word go embraced our requests and worked with us to make it a most memorable day. Where we were a little disorganised, Stephanie consciously brought just enough order and professionalism that kept our Kathy and I on track through the proceedings making sure that the love, fun and laughter bound us all together. I would like to thank Stephanie for giving us a ceremony that was everything we hoped for and I would recommend Stephanie to anyone. Thank you Stephanie.
    Kath & Phil

Sent on 02/16/2020
  • Maria

Maria D. · Married on 04/18/2021

Wonderful officiant! We loved it

She is so sweet and kind! We loved the words she said at our wedding! Definitely recommend

Sent on 05/12/2021

Mary J. · Married on 04/18/2021

Amazing and very talented

Stephanie is the best! She took very detail into count. She turned our ceremony into a beautiful unique experience for us. She is very talented at how she uses her words for her speech, what she’s done for us is amazing and we are so so blessed to have had her conduct our ceremony. I highly recommend hiring her because she stands out from the rest she pays extra attention to your needs & wants to make your special day extraordinary.

Sent on 06/02/2021

Charlene · Married on 03/27/2021

She’s great

Very smooth wedding service, guided and officiated by Stephanie, will definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/16/2021

Sherri C. · Married on 03/20/2021

Wonderful Experience

Stephanie was great, she responds to you very quickly and does a great job with the ceremony vows.

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Rose

Rose E. · Married on 03/14/2021

Rose and David

If you are looking for an officiant that will truly blow you away. Youve found one. We couldnt of been more impressed with the way Stephanie adapted to our wedding which was a blending of cultures and traditions. She wrote the most beautiful vows for us and helped share our story with our families. I recieved so many compliments from friends and family.

Sent on 05/07/2021
  • Laura

Laura R. · Married on 03/06/2021

Wonderful officiant

We hired Stephanie to do a vow renewal for us and she was wonderful. She wrote a beautiful ceremony for us, and was able to adjust and accommodate to my last minute changes. She's very professional, very sweet and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/17/2021

Marsha · Married on 03/04/2021

Amazing Wedding Officiant

Stephanie Martinez was awesome and very professional/organized in her work and when the time came for my Special day (April 27 2019). Me and My husband loved her from the first sight. I would highly recommend her to others in making your special day complete ..... Thank you so much Stephanie because you played a major part in my wedding and made it one of my most memorable days in life. (Keep doing your thing God has blessed you with this amazing gift) Sincerely Marsha & Wedly

Sent on 05/09/2019

Stephanie Martinez Weddings's reply:

Marsha,
    You and Wedly were wonderful to work with. I wish you a long and happy marriage, always. Thank you for the honor of officiating your ceremony.
    Stephanie
  • Y

Yvette D. · Married on 02/28/2021

Very Professional

Our experience with Stephanie was amazing. Stephanie was very understanding and flexible when we ran into some wedding issues. She was my first choice and I am blessed she married my husband and I.

Sent on 03/16/2021
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 02/13/2021

Very happy with her services. Very professional friendly and helpful

Stephanie was very professional helpful and friendly. I highly recommend her .

Sent on 02/14/2021

Carolina D. · Married on 02/12/2021

She was amazing

S tephanie was great to work with. She was able to do the ceremony in Spanish and English, so my family felt included as well. Planning a wedding can be stressful at times, but Stephanie made sure we were comfortable with the ceremony every step of the way.

Sent on 02/18/2021

Miriam F. · Married on 02/06/2021

Excellent Service!

Was a very eloquent, moving ceremony. Very professional and cordial. She was punctual and price very good. She tailored the ceremony to our specifics, and filled in the parts we were unsure perfectly.

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • Y

Yoyi J. · Married on 01/30/2021

My amazing ceremony

Stephanie was an excellent officiant. She was very flexible to changes and open to ideas. On the day of my wedding, she was able to make my ceremony very memorable and fun. I recommend her to anyone and everyone. Everyone loved our ceremony ❤️

Sent on 02/20/2021
  • Carolina

Carolina S. · Married on 01/09/2021

Stephanie was great!

I highly recommend Stephanie as a wedding officiant. She was kind, understanding, and very professional during our wedding. We had a small civil wedding at my house, and short on time for an officiant. However, I found Stephanie, who immediately booked us and organized everything on time.

Sent on 03/08/2021

Marta · Married on 12/20/2020

Excellent!!

We called Stephanie the day before our wedding, early evening, for a morning ceremony!! as our officiant got sick w coronavirus. She was able to accommodate herself to our schedule, and prepared everything in such a short notice. I was very happy w her service. Thank you Stephanie.

Sent on 01/04/2021

Amanda T. · Married on 10/15/2020

Stephanie was great!

Although our wedding day did not go as planned, all of our vendors including Stephanie, accommodated us the best they could! She was great with suggesting things for our ceremony and catering it to how we wanted it.

Sent on 12/24/2020
  • Robert

Robert M. · Married on 10/11/2020

Rob & Amanda's Wedding 2019

We found Stephanie via TheKnot.com and after speaking with a few similar vendors we finally spoke with Stephanie and we knew we found the right person. Stephanie was more interested in what we wanted and our personalities then what she thought we would want. She made key suggestions and even helped us write our vows.

On the day of the wedding, Stephanie gifted us a beautiful framed version of those vows and delivered the perfect, personalized ceremony! Mandy and I were super grateful we found you and would highly recommend Stephanie to anyone looking for a highly personal ceremony.

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Kari

Kari R. · Married on 10/10/2020

absolutely amazing!

Stephanie was wonderful! She was very responsive and professional. We thought she did a wonderful job with our ceremony and love that she gives you a framed photo of your vows. We would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 11/15/2020

Kim · Married on 09/26/2020

Awesome!!!

Stephanie was so great. She really got to know us and made our ceremony so special. She tailored it exactly to our relationship and experiences. She really captured everything we wanted in a ceremony.

Sent on 09/28/2020

Cassandra · Married on 08/29/2020

Fantastic!

My husband and I decided to elope last minute. I was worried about getting an officiant that would help us with our intimate ceremony in such little time, but Stephanie was there to make our day special. Couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony. Thank you Stephanie!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Tessan R. · Married on 08/23/2020

My wedding was amazing thanks to Stephanie

Amazing service, would highly recommend to anyone looking to get married . My wedding was amazing

Sent on 08/24/2020

Margarita D. · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing notary

I love her speech, she was early, communicative, beautiful delivered

Sent on 08/11/2020