Stephanie Martinez Weddings Reviews

Stephanie Martinez Weddings 6
Stephanie Martinez Weddings 7

Marsha M · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing Wedding Officiant

Stephanie Martinez was awesome and very professional/organized in her work and when the time came for my Special day (April 27 2019). Me and My husband loved her from the first sight. I would highly recommend her to others in making your special day complete ..... Thank you so much Stephanie because you played a major part in my wedding and made it one of my most memorable days in life. (Keep doing your thing God has blessed you with this amazing gift) Sincerely Marsha & Wedly

Sent on 05/09/2019

Marsha,
    You and Wedly were wonderful to work with. I wish you a long and happy marriage, always. Thank you for the honor of officiating your ceremony.
  • Carolina

Carolina · Getting married on 03/07/2020

The best Officiant we could have!

We had the beautiful opportunity to have Stephanie as Officiant for our wedding last July 18th, 2019 at Living Sculpture Sanctuary.
    From the first moment she was willing to listen to our ideas and expectations. Super professional and attentive. The ceremony was incredible, she made it very special, personalized and in Spanish and English.
    We recommend it without hesitation 100% for any type of ceremony! It is a love of person!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Stephanie Martinez Weddings 8
    Stephanie Martinez Weddings 9
    Stephanie Martinez Weddings 10
    Stephanie Martinez Weddings 11

Carolina,
    I am so honored you chose me to officiate your wedding. You were amazing to work with.
    Thank you!

Lawrence Cuervo · Married on 08/24/2019

Truly Amazing!

Stephanie is truly an amazing professional. She is responsive, understanding, and great at what she does. We are recommending her to everyone of our friends whom will be getting married (hopefully in the near future). Words can't describe truly how great she really is. We just wish she could have stayed after the ceremony!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Fernandez · Married on 08/18/2019

A True Professional

Everything went great at out wedding and Stephanie was there all the time to keep us under the schedule and protocol for the Wedding. I have to recommend her 100% for her professionalism and commitment for our wedding.

Best regards.
    Jonathan and Iris Fernandez

Sent on 08/19/2019

Jonathan,
    From the moment I met you and Iris, your love was clear! Thank you for allowing me to marry you. It was truly my pleasure.
  • Iris · Married on 08/18/2019

An excellent officiant, lovely person to plan with.

Very professional, Bilingual, and hardworking. She went above and beyond to work with us and meet us on time at the rehearsal.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Iris,
    I am grateful for the opportunity to witness the love you and Jonathan have for one another. Thank you for allowing me to marry you to your soulmate.

Elizabeth Oliveros · Married on 07/06/2019

Great speaker, And performed a beautiful romantic wedding just what I wanted for my special day!!!

Thank you Stephanie your the best. Will definitely recommend your service! Your Awesome.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Elizabeth,
    Being able to celebrate 25 years of love at your vow renewal was truly magical. Your family is amazing. I feel so honored you chose me for your special day.
    Best Wishes to you all for heath, happiness and prosperity.
  • Sheella

Sheella M. · Married on 07/01/2019

Perfect Day!

Stephanie was great! We are so glad that we found her. We were not sure what we wanted but she helped us create a ceremony that felt unique to us. She was very patient we all of our needs and helped us make this day extra special. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Sheella,
    It truly was an honor working with you and Anthony. The love you have for one another is inspiring.
    Thank you for choosing me to celebrate with you.
    Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
  • Louise

Louise Link · Married on 06/30/2019

Louise Link

Stephanie exceeded our expectations. I was worried that because we had not known her, our ceremony was not going to feel personalized but it turned out I had nothing to worry about. She captured our relationship perfectly as if she were apart of our journey. Her ceremony was beautifully written. We were concerned that my future mother in law would not understand the ceremony because she only speaks Spanish, however Stephanie included both English and Spanish and my mother in law was able to understand it all. She included everything we wanted and more. We also included our own vows and between Stephanie's words and ours, there wasn't a dry eye in the room. She was sincere and you could tell she loves what she does. She was easy to work with and always available when I had a question. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Stephanie Martinez Weddings 12
    Stephanie Martinez Weddings 13

Louise,
    I was so moved by your story and everything you, Jimmy and Jordan shared with me. You are a beautiful family and I am so happy you have found your happily ever after... Wishing you a long and happy marriage! Have fun in TX!!

Leah · Married on 06/26/2019

Couldn’t have asked for a better officiant for our wedding!

Stephanie was so great to work with for our wedding. She is professional, punctual, and listened to our desires for our ceremony. I can’t recommend her more for your special day!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Leah,
    You were amazing to work with! Thank you for choosing me for your special day.
    I wish you and your family the very best.

Nessa · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfection

Ms.Stephanie did an amazing job being a officiant at my wedding. She was creative and the vows were perfect. I couldn’t ask for a more amazing ceremony. Many thanks and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Brittany O'Connor · Married on 05/26/2019

Easy to work with!

Stephanie wasnhired somewhat late in the wedding planning process, but she made it work with ease. She had a lot of patience with us and our family at the rehearsal. She was on time for both rehearsal and wedding. She also left us a framed copy of the vows we said! Thank you again for helping make our day so special!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Stephanie Martinez Weddings 14
    Stephanie Martinez Weddings 15

Brittany and Jaxx,
    You both were amazing to work with. The love you share is evident in your words and your actions. You can see it in the way you look at each other. It was truly an honor to marry you to one another.

rina gamboa · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Experience

Stephanie was absolutely amazing!! It was a pleasure having her be part of our very special day!! Thank you so much for everything!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Rina,
    Thank you for allowing me to be such an instrumental part of your special day. I laughed and cried with you... I will cherish witnessing your love firsthand and the honor you allowed me of performing your ceremony.
    Wishing you the best, always.

Krista · Married on 04/28/2019

Excellent!

Let me start by saying that my husband and I were very nervous about finding an officiant. We had a small, intimate wedding with just our family and wanted to keep our ceremony as such. Stephanie was so great and easy to work with and made us a beautiful and personal ceremony. Our family and friends loved it just as much as we did. 10/10 would recommend Stephanie for anyone’s wedding!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Krista and Daren,
    I would like to take this moment to thank you for allowing me the opportunity to marry you to one another. Your love is visible to anyone who meets you. It truly was an honor.
    Best Wishes, Always.

Stefanie Morfa · Married on 04/20/2019

Daughter’s wedding ceremony

Stephanie worked with my daughter and son in law to design a beautiful wedding ceremony for them and assisted in writing their vows. It was a very moving and touching event.

Sent on 04/21/2019

Norma,
    Marrying Stephanie to Chris was such an amazing experience. I am so grateful for their service to our community. Thank you for choosing me to officiate their wedding and allowing me the opportunity to meet your wonderful family.

Heather brunelle · Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely Wonderful

I had a destination wedding and Stephanie was wonderful recommending locations on the beach that may be ideal for the ceremony and even sending photos. When our flights were cancelled and we potentially going to have to move time of the ceremony she took off the stress by saying she could accommodate us. Her bows she wrote were beautiful and really took into account our answers from her questionnaire. She was very sweet warm and professional during the ceremony making it a very special and intimate ceremony just like we wanted. Thank you so much Stephanie for helping to make our day perfect!!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    Stephanie Martinez Weddings 16

Heather,
    It was such a joy to be able to celebrate with you and your family. I wish you a lifetime of happiness, prosperity and LOVE!
    Thank you for allowing me to be a part of such a special day.
    Wishing you the best, always.

Kesia · Married on 03/23/2019

Excelente Service

Stephanie was awesome since the first time we contacted her until the day of our ceremony. Very helpful, sweet and professional. I was so lucky to find her. Family and friends told us how beautiful our ceremony was. Thank you stephanie for helping us making our special Day Amazing!!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Stephanie Martinez Weddings 17

Kesia,
    Fue un placer conocerlos y poder unir los en matrimonio. Les deseo todo lo mejor, siempre.
    Abrazos,

Kelsey · Married on 03/09/2019

Very easy to work with...

Stephanie was so easy to work with, which we needed since we were planning a wedding from another city. She did such a great job getting to know our story and then personalizing our ceremony.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Kelsey,
    You and Charles were wonderful to work with. Having the honor of standing before your family and friends, while we laughed and celebrated your love... was truly a moment to remember.
    Thank you for choosing me!
    Wishing The Little Family the absolute best, always!

Edward Cabral · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent attentiom

Excellent attemtion and service. Very satisfied with the ceremony and details. Thanks so much Stephanie for everything from start to finish.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Edward,
    Le deseo todo lo mejor a tu familia. Fue un honor poder unir los en matrimonio.
    Gracias por escoger me como su oficiante.

Andrea Bueno · Married on 03/03/2019

Was so easy to work with!

Stephanie was such a pleasure to work with! She is very personable and easy to be comfortable around. Overall, she made this process SO easy for us. Stephanie responded very quickly to any questions or concerns we had with our ceremony, and she ran everything by us first (which I greatly appreciated). At our rehearsal dinner she even gave us a beautiful frame with our vows. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Andrea,
    First, you were such a gorgeous bride! The love that you and Christian share is one of those loves people dream of. It was truly an honor to work with you both.
    Thank you for allowing me the honor of marrying you to one another.
    I hope you truly live... Happily Ever After...
  • I

Ian Turner · Married on 02/25/2019

A lovely officiant and a lovely service

Thank you Stephanie. We had a bilingual service in Fort Lauderdale for which Stephanie was our officiant. Right from the first contact, she was friendly but professional. She set our expectations well and provided a lovely service tailored for us. She was available to talk to on the phone whenever we needed (thankfully we needed her only once!) and on the day, she arrived promptly without fuss and gave us a lovely little gift. Thank you.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Ian,
    You and Maria were a pleasure to work with. Thank you for allowing me the honor of marrying you to one another.

Lisa Trappitt · Married on 02/14/2019

Stephanie made our day more special. We are so happy we found her :-)

Stephanie made the process very easy and reassuring for us .
    We would totally recommend Stephanie.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Lisa,
    Your Valentine’s Day wedding is definitely one I will remember for the rest of my life. It was so special to marry you to your best-friend. Thank you for choosing me.

mercedes despaigne · Married on 02/12/2019

Amazing Officiant

Stephanie did an amazing job with being acomodating. She always replied right away and made the experience very easy for us. Her words were beautiful and th experience was beyond our expectation. Her gift was heartwarming. Thank you Stephanie!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Mercedes,
    I am so grateful for the honor of officiating your wedding. Your family was delightful.
    Congratulations, once again!
  • Cyndi

Cyndi Quero · Married on 02/02/2019

Lovely Ceremony

Stephanie wrote a beautiful ceremony and forward for our review prior to the wedding. She captured the brides and grooms feelings and thoughts bringing us to tears. So beautifully written. Thank you Stephanie and may God Bless you.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Cyndi,
    Thank you for choosing me to officiate your wedding. Your family was absolutely amazing. I wish you both the very best and hope your marriage is eternally blessed.
    Best,

Cielo Swischuk · Married on 01/04/2019

Amazing!!!

Stephanie was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. She was very helpful, replied quickly and did such a wonderful job with our ceremony! Totally recommend her.

Sent on 01/05/2019