Stephanie Jones Photography Reviews

Stephanie Jones Photography 2
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing photographer!

Stephanie is a wonderful woman with such talent! A few days after our wedding, she posted an amazing preview album that has gotten rave reviews from the whole family. We knew we could put our trust in her to get amazing shots and she certainly came through. Would recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Stephanie Jones Photography 3

Katelyn · Married on 10/27/2017

Stephanie is the NICEST lady ever! After looking at her work, I knew I wanted to use her for my wedding. She came while we were getting ready and she took so many candid pictures that were so cute. She recommended a place for our first look and photos and it was beautiful. She knew exactly what pictures to take and how to take them. She has an amazing eye for gorgeous pictures. Amazing experience with Stephanie!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Stephanie Jones Photography 4

Laura · Married on 10/20/2017

Stephanie was simply amazing from start to finish! Her pictures are stunning! We couldn't have been happier with our choice and we have beautiful photos to remember the day.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2017

If you need a photographer, look no further! We are so incredibly happy to have booked with Stephanie! She captured both our engagement and wedding photos. Stephanie has a great eye for shots (and isn't afraid to lay in the sand or be in the bushes to capture the perfect picture!). She is also super friendly and down to earth, which made it a breeze for us and our other vendors come wedding day. She made us feel so comfortable, which is important when all of these special moments are being captured! We loved how all of our engagement pictures came out--and we've only seen a preview of our pictures (which was up only two days after our wedding!), but I know when we see the rest of the pictures we will be fawning over them for hours! My family was still in town when we saw our preview shots and it was so much fun to look through some of our pictures with them. (Tom and I must've looked through them a dozen times just that night!) Thank you, Stephanie for capturing not only the events, but also the emotions of our day so beautifully!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Carolyn · Married on 08/27/2016

Stephanie took the most amazing and breathtaking photos of our wedding day. Every one we see just keeps getting better. She was the photographer at my sisters wedding and I knew she just had to be at my wedding because of her high quality of work. Thank you Stephanie for being so sweet to work with and also for capturing our day so beautifully!

Sent on 09/07/2016
  • W

Walter · Married on 07/08/2016

We cannot thank Stephanie Jones enough for capturing such beautiful moments in our wedding. She is so professional and such a pleasure to work. She has a great sense of humor and she truly loves her craft. The attention to the smallest details are so key and she is able to capture all of those shots. She is someone that goes that extra mile and guides you through the whole process. Stephanie is more than someone you just hire for a wedding, she becomes a friend. We will be recommending Stephanie to friends for years to come! Thank you again for such great work!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Stephanie was the photographer for my daughter's wedding and she was awesome. Very easy to work with. Very unobtrusive. Got all the shots my daughter specifically requested in addition to the shots she thought appropriate . Shot in several different locations including a church and the beach and did a wonderful job. She got preview photos up very quickly as well. Her prices are very fair. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Colleen · Married on 10/24/2015

Stephanie did a phenomenal job at my recent wedding! From the moment we had our first meeting with her, my now-husband and I knew that we had found our photographer. In addition to her expertise about the shots she recommended we have (some I would have never even thought of!), Stephanie was flexible about doing all of the shots we wanted as well. I was particularly happy that during our religious ceremony Stephanie did a great job of being unobtrusive while still capturing all of the beautiful moments. In addition, she had many pictures available for us the next day to share with our friends. At a great price and with an even better talent and personality, I would recommend Stephanie to anyone.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Heather · Married on 10/10/2015

I first met Stephanie as a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding in 2012. At the time, I had just started dating my now husband, but I knew then that I would be seeing Stephanie again in the future. She was so cool and fun to work with just as a bridesmaid. I am not someone who likes posed portraits a lot, but she made us all feel so relaxed. She is definitely organic and non-intrusive and her candid photos capture moments you didn't think anyone else saw. I knew right away that I wanted her as my first choice and was so relieved when she was available for our date. We opted not to do engagement photos because I was pregnant at the time, and my husband and I just had no desire back then. Stephanie was so organized for the day of our wedding. I explained a lot about our family dynamics. My husband's parents are divorced and it is not a civil relationship and I had my grandmother arriving later with a wheelchair. We did first look photos just mostly for family portraits, and I could not be happier. Our ceremony was at the reception venue and she artfully managed to shoot the entire reception while not getting a huge cell tower in view. Something I never noticed until she did! She doesn't miss a trick!! We had a long traditional Filipino mass and she captured every detail. My favorite pictures, of course, were the candids. As you can see, I am writing this review on the eve of my anniversary. With a child and two demanding jobs (medicine for us both), I felt like I dropped the ball on thank yous. I sent them out last month, and included so many guest photos with each of them. My guests and family were floored by the beautiful moments she captured of the entire wedding and reception. Stephanie is so talented and a truly kind and beautiful person. I follow all of her weddings she posts and love watching how she tells every couples stories. I get goosebumps when I look at our photos every time! You will NOT be disapppointed and her prices are unbelievably FAIR.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Kristina · Married on 10/03/2015

A friend of mine recommended Stephanie, and she was the first photographer we met with. She was so easy going and helpful - explained the whole process to us and really made us feel at ease about our wedding day. She showed us amazing samples of her work and we booked her on the spot.
    I am so so glad we did because she was absolutely incredible. She was easy to work with, and made me feel super calm on our wedding day. I was able to trust her with absolutely everything and I couldn't be happier with our photos.
    We chose to have a second shooter (Jay - who was AMAZING as well - my husband loved him - super fun to work with, especially for the guys).
    Stephanie posted almost 100 pictures the very next day after our wedding - it was incredible to get a sneak peak into our photos and I honestly love every single one. I'm so happy we went with Stephanie and her team - she is quick, helpful and an amazing artist. I can't wait to see the rest of our photos (which are already almost all uploaded, not even a month after our wedding!!!). I would recommend Stephanie to anyone looking for a great photographer - beautiful, natural photos. No crazy filters or gimmicks, just really beautiful photos to capture an relive your special day through.

Sent on 10/22/2015

liz · Married on 09/06/2015

AMAZING!! There are not enough good things to say about Stephanie Jones, and her partner Jay. Stephanie did an absolutely fantastic job photographing our wedding, capturing all the emotion, fun, love, and people. I felt completely overwhelmed when looking for a photographer because I was so picky about the quality of the photos I would get. I didn’t want an entire album of posed photos – I wanted fun, capture the moment pictures. Stephanie’s name came to me on two different recommendations – one from a friend, and the other from our venue. I read her reviews and met with her in person. My husband and I were in love with her style and immediately booked her. She was responsive throughout the entire planning process, and made it easy. It was great to spend the day with Stephanie, her calm and creative demeanor kept me at ease with all the happenings of the day. We went to each site I wanted to take photos—the venue, the docks, the park, and the beach—all before the wedding. We opted for the package with two photographers, which we thought was well worth the money. The very next day, Stephanie shared with me about 100 photos she had edited and created little collages of from our wedding. I was thrilled when I was at the airport, leaving for our honeymoon getting to see what our wedding looked like! She got so many pictures of my husband and I with out family and friends, that I didn’t even know she was around for. She captured everything without even being noticed! Within a few weeks, she had edited more and more photos on the online album. It is going to be extremely hard to pick out our favorites for the album and for some canvas prints for our home. I would recommend Stephanie to anyone looking for a wedding photographer…she is simply the best!!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Stephanie was absolutely amazing from the time we booked to our wedding day. She made us feel so at ease on our wedding day and took absolutely beautiful pictures. She was always in contact with us throughout the planning process. I couldn't be happier with her services and would recommend her to anyone! She is excellent!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Alicia · Married on 07/03/2015

I couldn't be happier with having Stephanie as my photographer for my wedding. I recommend her without reservation-I can't put into words how happy I was with her professionalism, friendliness, attentiveness, etc.

Sent on 07/11/2015

Nicole · Married on 03/05/2015

Stephanie was an amazing photographer. A huge pleasure to work with and an absolutely talented woman. The day of our wedding there was a decent snow storm (8-10 inches!). Stephanie got the most magical pictures in our little winter wonderland. They are timeless and classic. Couldn't have asked for more! Stephanie had the hardest job of the day with all of the snow and she not obkt trooped it out.. She used it to her advantage as the perfect backdrop for romantic pictures. My husband and I were clueless with the whole world of wedding photography, what to do when getting photographed and what not to do.. But Stephanie took control Ina very gentle and welcoming way to make for a smooth and seamless day. We loved her and would absolutely use her again for special events in our life. Thank you Stephanie.. You went above and beyond.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Cristina · Married on 09/20/2014

After doing quite a bit of research, my husband and I decided to “interview” Stephanie Jones for our wedding. After only one conversation with her, we knew she would be perfect to capture our wedding day. Stephanie was prompt when arriving at my parents’ house before the ceremony. She asked me to point her in the direction of my gown, shoes, jewelry, etc. and just went about her business. She has an incredible eye and it seemed like she could predict when a special moment was going to happen. Our other vendors were extremely happy when they heard that Stephanie was our photographer which made us even more confident in her abilities. She was an absolute joy to have with us on our wedding day. Stephanie made us feel so comfortable and was extremely efficient when organizing everyone for group photos. She had some of our pictures posted online by the next morning and my husband and I were floored when we looked through them. Stephanie even took the time to make sure our florist and my makeup artist received pictures for their portfolios. We HIGHLY recommend Stephanie. She is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/04/2014

Stephanie was the absolute best choice for our wedding photographer, we felt comfortable right from the start! We got a preview of about 50 or so pics the day after the wedding, and they were absolutely gorgeous without even being edited. Her pictures are artistic and beautiful, not your cookie cutter boring posed wedding pictures. One of the qualities of a good wedding photographer is that you don't realize they are there, and Stephanie was just like that. There were so many beautiful pictures that surprised me because I really didn't realize she was taking them! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/07/2014

My husband and I are so happy we used Stephanie Jones for both our engagement and wedding pictures! She is so nice, easy to work with, and really cares about taking great pictures for you to remember your special day. The day after our wedding we received about 80 preview pictures from Stephanie which was awesome. We are really looking forward to seeing the rest of them! We highly recommend Stephanie Jones Photography to anyone still looking for a photographer!

Sent on 06/22/2014

cori · Married on 09/29/2013

Stephanine was wonderful to work with. Always quick to respond to any questions we had and offered more information than we asked for. My husband I felt so comfortable with her in our first meeting that we knew we didn't even have to meet with another photographer! She was so easy to work with and her work was so beautiful and we have received so many compliments on our pictures!!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/08/2013

Stephanie was the absolute best! She is an amazing photographer and really captured my wedding day! Loved working with her!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Rachel · Married on 05/04/2013

Stephanie was one of my favorite vendors on my wedding day. After our first-look and bridal party photos, Stephanie pointed to this random field across the street from our venue and said she wanted to go over there to take photos of my husband and I. I thought it was a little odd but the day after our wedding, Stephanie sent us 30 preview pictures and the ones from that field are unbelievably beautiful. She has such an eye for it! I can't recommend Stephanie and Jay (our second shooter for the day) enough! They were amazing!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Christi · Married on 12/01/2012

Stephanie provided photography services for our engagement photos and wedding. To say the least, her photography skills are phenomenal! Despite the lack of sun on the day of the wedding, she produced beautiful pictures, among uncooperative scenery (after-effects of Hurricane Sandy). She provided quality service, responded immediately to any of our requests, was professional at all times and adjusted her schedule to accommodate ours. On top of all that, her services were one of the most reasonably priced, compared to the photographers we searched for in Monmouth and Ocean county (New Jersey).

Stephanie not only provided engagement photos for more family and I, but she even allowed us to include our two German Shepherds in one of the pictures. She was extremely cooperative and had great ideas! She was even able to provide a photo album for our engagement photos, which were delivered less than two week after the photos were taken. Before our wedding day, she was able to provide several locations to take our wedding photos. She was also able to improvise on the day of the wedding to accommodate our tight schedule. Stephanie also, took the time to drive our house and take pictures of my wife and her bridesmaids on the day of the wedding.

During the reception, we did not have her bothering us while we spoke with guests and enjoyed our time on the dance floor. The next day, we were amazed by her work. Not only were a portion of the photos up on Facebook, but she included a four minute slideshow of our pictures (with touching music), one day after the wedding. We were very impressed with her work and look forward to seeing the photo album of the wedding day, which will be delivered only three weeks after the wedding (fast).

Sent on 12/11/2012
  • User2206611 · 2+ years ago

Stephanie. Was. Amazing.

When my husband and I first chose her, we did so because her pictures were gorgeous (of course), but also because she seemed very willing to go with the flow and work within the framework of what we wanted our wedding to be. A few of the other photographers we interviewed seemed much less flexible - they wanted us to modify the reception time, do our couple photographs before the ceremony, etc. Stephanie was the opposite. She was super un-obtrusive (and worked VERY quickly, which was awesome), but at the same time, lent a hand in many ways we wouldn't have expected her to on the day (she helped me attach some family jewelry to my bouquet, pinned my bustle when it ripped, pinned on the guys' flowers, etc.). She was INCREDIBLE to work with - just a total delight.

Two days after the wedding, she sent us a handful of "first look" photos of the wedding that were GORGEOUS. I cannot say enough great things about Stephanie - I'd recommend her to anyone, for any event. She's the best.

Sent on 12/10/2012

I could not be happier with the quality of services provided by Stephanie Jones. On the day of my wedding, Stephanie was there capturing every single moment, many times without me even being aware that she was there. Each and every photograph from my wedding is beyond amazing. Stephanie has an unbelievable talent in photography and I am so thrilled she was there to photograph my wedding day.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Dan · Married on 07/13/2012

Stephanie Jones Photography is most definitely the next up-and-coming photographer to look out for. Her photo-journalistic style and her eye to capture the moment is just second to none. She was so incredibly easy to talk to and work with. Not only that, but she did an incredible "trash the dress" session with us the day after the wedding!
    Not only are her pictures amazing, but her price is half that of "better known" photographers that produce the same quality images. I only have good things to say about working with Stephanie. She definitely captured our wedding day the way that we remembered; fun, exciting and full of love and laughter.

On a scale from 1 to 10, Stephanie rates a solid 13 on my chart.

Thank you so much, Stephanie. We knew you were the right choice from the very start!

-Dan and Jen Begley

Sent on 01/04/2013

Lindsay · Married on 06/16/2012

In my opinion, 5 stars is not enough to rate Stephanie, she deserves an endless amount of them. From the moment we met her, I felt so extremely comfortable with her, like she was an old friend. Besides the fact that she is an incredibly sweet and down to earth person, she is so talented; her pictures speak for themselves. Stephanie knows how to capture beauty in almost any space. On the day of our wedding we went to the beach to take pictures, it was very crowded but looking at all of our photos, you would never know. Every one who sees our pictures tells me how amazing they are and immediately asks me "who was your photographer??!!" She knows how to capture moments that can give you chills. I feel SO lucky to have found Stephanie. She is an artist. Stephanie captured our day in a way that I will forever be grateful for. If you don't choose her to be your photographer, you are definitely missing out. She is the BEST of the best!

Sent on 07/16/2012