Stan Pe Films Reviews

22 | Leesburg, VA

22 Reviews for Stan Pe Films

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing videographer, incredible film!

We loved working with Stan and Jeana. They were so easy to work with right from the start. Our videos truly reflect who we are and captured the atmosphere of our day. They had great suggestions too, like reading our notes we wrote to each other during our first look to capture on video. Amazing quality work and great people. We LOVE the way everything came out. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Chris · Married on 07/23/2017

A dear friend of mine, who is a wedding photographer, highly recommended Stan and Jeana. Right off the bat, we knew they were going to be incredible people to work with!!! They made it a point to meet us face-to-face at our very first meeting with them, and it was a joy to be able to share our vision for the wedding, get to know them as people, and listen to their insights and feedback. Both of them were very easy to work with through the entire process, and even on the wedding day when there was so much going on! We received our highlight video within a month of our wedding, and we look forward to the documentary-style edits :-) We couldn't be happier with the moments they captured for us and our friends. THANK YOU for making our special day a memorable one!!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Kinisha · Married on 05/06/2017

Stan Pe Films is hands down, without a shred of doubt, the absolute best in the business! I took a really long time trying to find a videographer and looked through dozens and dozens of videos but as soon as I saw just one of Stan Pe's films, I was completely blown away. It was unlike anything I had seen before. I knew practically immediately that I wanted them to capture our wedding. And, as for our own highlights and documentary style edits videos, they really are beyond our wildest imaginations. Stan and Jeana captured the energy and excitement and love on our wedding day beautifully- it really took our breaths away. And even now, months after our wedding, people cannot stop talking about the highlights video. I would say that the quality of their work alone is enough for me to recommend them to anybody and everybody. But on top of their amazing work, they also are extremely reasonable with their pricing, they are very responsive and professional and they are just kind, wonderful people. Book them now!!!!!!!!!! I wholeheartedly guarantee that you wont regret it!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Tyler · Married on 04/22/2017

We have received our documentary style and highlight videos from Stan and Jeana and words cannot express how thrilled I am at the result. From the beginning, Stan and Jeana were so accommodating and patient with us as we navigated a vendor pool we had not initially anticipated navigating- I'm so glad we decided to hire a videographer... ESPECIALLY Stan Pe Films. They were phenomenal, worked well with our other vendors, were timely and kind to our entire wedding party throughout the wedding day, and provided us memories that will last forever. I would recommend them in a HEARTBEAT. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Katie · Married on 09/23/2016

Wow!!! Where do I even begin?! We just received our wedding video back and it was absolutely stunning!!!!! Stan Pe Films was a breeze to work with. We had last minute changes to our wedding day and Stan was able to accommodate every detail and capture the day perfectly. As every bride and groom knows, the day is a whirlwind and you can't really remember much because it flies by. Stan captured the day better than I could have imagined. My husband and I (and our family and friends) are blown away by the quality of work. We cannot thank Stan and Jeana enough for their hard work and passion. You will NOT regret using them. My heart is so full knowing we have this beautiful video that we will cherish for a lifetime. Thank you again and again.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Absolutely beautiful video! I LOVED working with Stan and his crew and cannot say enough good things about them. I searched for months for the perfect videographer for our wedding; interviewing and researching over a dozen different vendors. I was beginning to feel discouraged, that I may not find what I was looking for and would need to settle for something out of desperation.
    I decided to do one last search for wedding videographers in the area and stumbled across Stan Pe Films. As soon as I saw their work, I was sold. No need to interview, no need to see additional work, I was certain I wanted them for our wedding!
    Stan and Jeana were so easy to work with. Because I lived about an hour away, rather than having me come into the office they would communicate over Skype and email. They listened to what was important to me and made sure to capture those moments.
    On the day of our wedding, Stan and his crew arrived bright and early, they captured moments of the set up that I had no idea took place! They were so discrete about taking video that at times I forgot they were there! The shots that they captured were stunning, the angles were unique, and when they put it all together the editing was perfection! I cannot say enough good things about them. They surpassed my wildest expectations.
    Family, friends and acquaintances have all contacted me to tell me how much they loved our video; each person has commented that they were moved to tears by how touching and emotion-felt that it was. Our video is not just a DVD to us that will collect dust on the shelves; it is our story, our movie, our highlights! It is something that we will cherish and will watch over and over again for years to come!
    I highly recommend Stan Pe Films. I most certainly will be calling them for any future events that we have! Here is a link to our film, I could spend hours raving about their work, but I think that their work speaks for itself!

Sent on 05/16/2016
  • F

Frank · Married on 10/10/2015

Stan Pe Films did an amazing video for our wedding!!! We absolutely love it!! Stan, Jeana and their team are truly talented and a pleasure to work with!! The moments they captured will be with us forever!! I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/03/2015

We are SO GLAD we found Stan Pe Films!! Our video was everything we wanted and more!! I believe the style of video that Stan Pe creates is on the up & coming, taking more of a music video approach. It's simply awesome! Stan & Jeana were always available to answer any question we had, and they were always willing to fulfill our request, not only before, but even after we received our full video package.
    Stan & his crew were flexible, easy going and fun at our wedding. We were a bit worried about how our photographers & cinematographers would work together knowing there would be three people on each team. But Stan & his crew worked so well with our photographers that most of our guest thought they were all from the same company. I HIGHLY recommend Stan Pe Films!! They are worth every penny!!
    Stephanie

Sent on 10/28/2015

Alka · Married on 06/20/2015

Stan and Jeana are fantastic! We loved their videos before we even spoke with them, and once we had our first call, we knew they were the one. Stan is incredibly talented behind the camera. On the day of our wedding, he hung out with us and we didn't think of him as our videographer, but rather a friend who was just there to keep us relaxed. Jeana is also awesome. So easy to work with, responsiveness, and just someone who makes you smile when you speak to her.

The wedding highlight video they put together is beautiful and artistic. Our friends and family are blown away by the emotion and love Stan and Jeana portrayed in our video, as well as the story they pieced together from the day's events. I cannot speak highly enough of Stan Pe Films. I recommend them to anyone - you will not be disappointed. Thank you, Stan and Jeana, for your amazing work! You guys are the best!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Christine · Married on 06/06/2015

We chose Stan Pe Productions as our videographer after seeing some of the amazing wedding videos they produce. The work that they do is breathtaking. We had a few Skype meetings with them to discuss the plans for the day and we were very comfortable talking with them. We knew we made a good decision in hiring them. And that decision was confirmed again on our wedding day. They worked with such professionalism and expertise throughout the entire day & night and we highly recommend them. We are so excited to see the finished product!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Emily · Married on 05/09/2015

e initially found Stan Pe Films as a referral from another videographer that was a bit out of our price range but had only great things to say about Stan and his team. I found some of their highlight videos on Vimeo and was brought to tears because of how beautiful, pure, and moving it was. I immediately wanted to work with Stan, and we quickly scheduled a skype meeting with Stan and Jeana. My now-husband and I found it so easy to figure out a time that worked to chat - even with our busy schedules. They were accommodating and responsive which was our initial indicator that working with them would be a breeze. From the minute we “met” them online, both my husband and I LOVED Stan and Jeana. We wanted to hang out with them! And their interest in us as a couple and our story was really reflected in the type of video they made us.

On the day of, I felt like Stan was an old friend and was completely comfortable having him spend the day with my girls and me. We had a little bit of a scheduling snafu (completely the fault of the groom and me not communicating about daily schedule), and Stan and hs video team were calm and totally cool with going with the flow. They went above and beyond - even bringing a drone to our site to get some overhead footage!

Full disclosure: We are still waiting on our full video, but we received our highlight and it filled our hearts. We could not be happier to have such an amazing, beautiful highlight video (5 minutes), and if know that the quality will be reflected in the final video we have as well. To be honest, at the beginning of this process we wavered a bit about whether or not the videography was worth the money in our limited budget, but we had a few friends tell us it was going to be worth it - they could not have been more right. The fact that we’ll have this amazing video to remind us of our families, the warmth of our friends, and what was one of the best days of our lives. I would recommend them a million times over.

Sent on 06/15/2015

Wow, all I have to say is wow. Stan Pe and Jeanna Pe and their crew were beyond amazing to work with. I feel so honored to have had them document our big day. They created the most amazing same day edit I have ever seen, and I'm not just saying that because it was my wedding :). They were professional, hard working, accommodating and so kind to work with. They made me, my husband, our friends and family and other guests feel so at ease. I couldn't have asked for a better team to document our big day and I cannot wait to see the final wedding video!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Andrea · Married on 07/26/2014

We absolutely loved working with Stan Pe Films! They were so easy to work with, answered all my questions throughout the process, and were quick to respond to my e-mails. They were also very accommodating, especially since my husband can be camera shy. The highlight video turned out beautiful and I have received several compliments on how artistic and genuine it is. We can't wait to see our wedding video! If you need a wedding videographer, don't hesitate to hire Stan Pe Films. Their professionalism and talent is spectacular and all of their videos are wonderful.

Sent on 08/14/2014

We. Love. Stan Pe Films (SPF). If we could rate these videographers higher than 5/5, we would. This team is talented, gifted & the best out there & that is selling them short. They have such an eye to detail & aesthetics. They are exceptionally creative so every single video is created with love & care. You will get something that is truly "your's". Not like those other videographers who have a "cookie cutter" method of creating a wedding video. I had been on the fence about getting a videographer. The photographer was my thing & the videographer was my husband’s thing but wow, I’m so glad we decided on getting a videographer because when I saw the final videos I was just blown away. It truly allows you to take a little something special away from that day. We are thrilled we decided to go with SPF for our 4-part day & they weaved it all together so seamlessly – a tapestry of memories. They know how to put everyone at ease, it felt more like we were amongst old friends than with a videographer. They captured the day beautifully, with all the emotions & feelings – I was crying the first few times I watched them! I truly believe that no other videographer could have done the fantastic job that they did.
    We planned our wedding remotely so we never met in person with SPF until our rehearsal. We were impressed they wanted to get to know us via Google Hangout to ensure we were all on the same page & to confirm that they were a good fit for us & vice versa for the greatest level of success. Coming from a wedding industry where vendors will sign with the client that will pay the top dollar, they are a true gem with integrity.
    The post-wedding delivery of final products was also exceptional! They are a breeze to work with & you will receive all your finished videos in a timely manner & you will be beyond happy with what you get!
    I am happy to help with any questions regarding working with SPF so if you would like a reference, please ask SPF for my contact details.

Sent on 01/20/2015
  • User4203408 · 2+ years ago

Stan & Jeana along with the team are an awesome group to work with. They're dedicated and artistic and they definitely know what they're doing with the videos. We had a really fun time working with them, and we love the videos from our wedding. We're really glad to have them as our videographers! :)

Sent on 09/09/2014

Candice · Married on 11/23/2013

Stan Pe Films provides their clients with two video's. The first a highlight video that is anywhere from 3-5 minutes long. The second is a more complete video of the day of. Ranging from 15-20 minutes. The highlight video is basically a beautifully designed snap shot of the entire day. They prepare what really feels like a short film, meets amazing music video, of the best moments of your day. When my husband and I received our highlight video we laughed, we cried, smiled and sighed, then watched it all over again. We told friends and family we wished we could do the entire wedding over again and with Stan's amazing video we can relive it with the click of a button. They really bring you back. They are incredible masters of their craft. We are thrilled! Words alone don't describe how happy we are with their work. Beside the work being spectacular the Stan Pe film crew is amazing and fun to work with. They captured every significant moment and never got in the way of the photographer or special moments. They were present but not in the way and still the final product was out of this world. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Liza · Married on 09/28/2013

Wow, Stan Pe Films is so incredible at what they do! The videographers make your wedding day into a mini-movie that you can re-live everytime you watch it. All of our friends and family were so amazed with the outcome and quality of the film. Friends who couldn't make the wedding even said they felt like they were there just by watching. Both the short highlights video as well as the 20 minute one were both outstanding!! Not to mention, Stan Pe Films were so easy to work with, and I barely noticed them on my wedding day. They really made sure to not get in the way but to film every important detail of the whole entire day. They were so quick with responding to my emails and were overall a complete delight to work with. I highly recommend Stan Pe Films if you want an amazing wedding movie and can't say enough great things about them!!! Thank you again, Stan Pe Films, for capturing the best day of my life so perfectly :)

Sent on 12/16/2013

We would eagerly recommend Stan Pe to couples who are considering hiring videographer for their wedding. Not only did they produce a high-quality (and emotionally resonant) pair of videos, but they were extremely pleasant to work with.

Perhaps the most wonderful thing about Stan Pe Films is that they truly want you (the couple!) to be pleased with the final product. Before the wedding, Stan and Jeana asked my husband and I a series of detailed questions about our day, about how we wanted the video to feel, about what we expected from them, etc. They listened carefully, planned accordingly, and they delivered. We wanted mostly candid, documentary style footage, and truly, sometimes we didn't even know they were there. The videos are gorgeous gifts we'll treasure for years to come. I've since recommended them to a number of brides.

If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer--get off! Hire Stan Pe and you'll get professional, timely, supportive service, and a couple of stunning videos to commemorate your wedding day.

Sent on 03/25/2014

nicole · Married on 06/29/2013

We could not be happier with Stan Pe Films! They were an amazing team to work with throughout the entire process...from the initial meeting to our wedding video in mail. We love our wedding videos, and it really shows how passionate they are about their work! Can't go wrong with Stan Pe Films!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Cathi · Married on 05/04/2013

These guys are awesome! I'm so glad I decided to hire a videographer and went with Stan Pe Films. They were professional throughout the planning process and day-of, and were very responsive to all my e-mails. As a bride planning my own wedding, I really appreciated how they initiated our meetings. They reached out to me to set up times to meet. I just liked not having to reach out to my own vendors and see how things were going. They were there for all the details and were flexible with me in my requests. I'm extremely pleased with our highlight clip and our longer cinematic edit. They were great to work with!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/17/2012

I never thought I wanted or needed to hire a videographer for my wedding but my fiancé convinced me otherwise and I'm so thankful he did!!

As any bride can attest the day is a blur of excitement and activity and its impossible to observe and remember all that went on. Stan's video footage captured our wedding day from so many perspectives we didn't see and wove them into a story that embodied so much of the energy and love that was present that day. We were particularly thankful and thrilled by the highlight video which provided an excellent overview of the day that we could show to anyone who wasn't able to attend or didn't want to sit through a slide show of 3000+ wedding pictures :)

Stan and his team we're incredibly professional, on time, discrete, and responsive/respectful of restrictions imposed by our venues and apprehensive parents (there were a lot!). They went above and beyond just "filming" the day by taking the time to visit the venues beforehand, storyboard out particular shots, and discuss a vision
    ahead of time which I feel made such a difference in the final product.

We highly recommend Stan and his team and know we will treasure their work for years to come!!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Joriana · Married on 08/16/2014

0.0
      1.0

I know that I am a little late reviewing the videographers we chose for our wedding day last August. But as time has gone on, I feel I must say something. Jay and I booked Stan and Jeana before our wedding day in August. They have been very nice throughout the entire process and it's really only a few things I had issues with. We paid $3,000 to have 4 videographers cover our whole day. We LOVED their work and liked how easy going they both were.

I thought they did a great job during our special day. The problems came after when we received our final video. The highlight reel was awesome and we loved it. It was 2-3 minutes long as promised. Once we saw our final video, we noticed that none of the events that were in the highlight video were in the final video such as our first look, us reading our letters that were like our personal vows to each other etc. Which I didn't quite understand because even when you sit down to watch a movie at a movie theater, the highlight of the movie is still seen in the full length move. The final video itself was 19-20 minutes long but was missing aTON of stuff from our wedding day. Most of the speeches were missing along with a special surprise dance I did with my mom. I was really disappointed. After 3,000, I had expected to have the COMPLETE day of our wedding on DVD to treasure for years to come. After I saw the final video and noticed how many things were missing from it, I contacted Stan and Jeana and asked if the things that were missing could be added to our video, since we were clearly disappointed by the final product. The reply was no. They never offered to change anything in the final video. Instead they gave me the option to purchase the raw footage for $500, which I did. However, a year later, I still look back with disappointment and wish that I would have known that my final video would be missing major pieces of my day. I probably would have made a different decision about who I hired.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Stan Pe Films's reply:

We appreciate that Joriana shared her experience! As she stated, we’ve been really nice throughout the whole process and we did great on their day. She even posted about her awesome experience with us on her blog entitled "Why We Hired a Videographer!" (http://everaftervisuals.com/northern-va-wedding-photographer/wedding-part-3/)

She also shared that they loved their 2-3 minute video. Technically, it was 4:31, but it’s a great video that we featured on our website until just prior to this review. Check it out! https://vimeo.com/105973386

Joriana’s 2.0 rating is severely centered on the 8-15 minute cinematic video specifically the expectation that her 3-5 minute video would be reediting into her 8-15 minute video. Sample cinematic videos were provided prior to her booking so she understood the difference between the 3-5 minute and 8-15 minute video. The other expectation was that the 8-15 minute cinematic video would contain every detail and audio. To be cinematic is to tell a story. We carefully select the visual and audio that contribute to that storyline.

After Joriana received the final videos, she emailed us to say “we absolutely loved it! It was so well put together.” Then, she shared her two expectations and she suggested the purchase of raw footage. It should be noted that the first discussion of raw footage was actually initiated by Joriana prior to this. She reached out to us about her photographers missing some shots. Once we learned the specific shots she wanted, we provided the screen shots so she wouldn’t have to purchase the raw footage.

Also, because we didn’t want her to feel like she was missing anything, we gave her documentary style edits of all her reception pieces for free. This was a complete 30 minute video of all the speeches and her mom’s special dance along with their introductions, first dance, parent dances, cake cutting, walk-out, etc.

We have reached out to Joriana to see what more we could do but have not received a response.