slp wedding

162-05 northern blvd #205, Flushing, NY 11358 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 21

About slp wedding

About Silver Lining Productions (SLP) Wedding

Silver Lining Productions (SLP) Wedding is a wedding photo and videographer based in Flushing, New York. As a creative media production company, they aim to produce content that can move a couple’s heart. We love to tell stories, travel, and capture moments that last forever. SLP Wedding offers both Video & Photography works for the perfect moment of each other's lives.

SLP Photos & Video works ceremonies, pre-ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Their cinematic, storytelling style ensures that your final product will not only capture your day but encompass the emotions. Their most popular package includes:

• Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • High-definition video
  • Highlight video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter

Other Services
SLP Wedding has add-ons available for couples to choose from based on their vision for their day. These include extended coverage, engagement photo&video, raw footage, and a short film of the ceremony and reception. Final formats are available in digital downloads and USB flash drives.

• Videos 5

3 Reviews for slp wedding

Jessica · Married on 02/24/2018

SLP by UK was such a great choice for our wedding video. They did such an amazing job on our wedding videos, we couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you so much for capturing these fond memories for us, we get to re-live it over and over again. I feel so lucky to have a beautiful video of my wedding day. We would definitely recommend SLP to any couple who is looking for a videographer.

Becca · Married on 11/08/2017

"SLP did a great job capturing our wedding day footage. They were very nice and made us feel very comfortable. It feels great not to even notice them around, yet they were able to capture pretty much everything. We opted for the Emerald package with the cinematic highlight video and short film for ceremony and reception. I couldn't have been happier with the end result. SLP was a complete professional to work with - both in his demeanor and "bedside manner," and in the quality of work he turned out. In fact, I was worried because they look start-up company. But, my budget was not enough, and I liked their sample video footage and relatively affordable price. Moreover, while consulting with them, I found their passion and felt sure that they will invest everything they have in order to complete my wedding footage perfectly. I decided to hire SLP and this became my best decision for my wedding. If you are looking for videographers who capture your most beautiful moment with affordable price, I highly recommend SLP Weddings! "

slp wedding FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs