address, Manassas, VA 20109 · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Grayter Memories

We are a husband and wife team who named our company after our children: GRAYson and carTER. Everything we do is built from love and family, and we are excited to share that with our couples.

Our storytelling style was born from our work in Los Angeles. For over a decade we worked on feature films, music videos, short films, and commercials. This experience gives us the ability to work quickly, efficiently and discretely while capturing the most important moments of your event. The day is all about you, and we are there to do nothing but capture every second.

Our packages start at $1,500 and all of them include the entire day of filming (not just a block of time), multiple locations, two cameras, audio capture, 3-5 minute highlight reel, free social media trailer, and free raw footage upon request. We also offer many other services that you can choose to add when you book with us or up to 18 months after you wedding (which is how long we archive all footage).

We would love to help you capture your story and create a one-of-a-kind keepsake for you to enjoy for years to come!

Follow Grayter Memories on
morgan wedding still 1 51 1884707 1572371310
Bride prep!
Adding those final touches!
Adding those final touches!
Gorgeous dress shot

Real Weddings 10 Photos
Videos 6 vídeos

2 Reviews for Grayter Memories

Stacy Watson · Married on 09/19/2009

A treasure of memories that is eternal!

Grayter Memories was our videographer for my son’s wedding. I always thought that photographs were more important than a video – was I wrong! Matt was there for the entire event which surprised me (usually it’s a few hours or so). But what really stunned me was a few minute wedding highlight video that Matt delivered to us. This video captured the love, the commitment, the most precious moment in a couple’s life with beauty and perfection. My husband and I were literally brought to tears with the joy and love that was apparent in the video. We were on vacation when I received the video from my new daughter-in-law. I watched 10 seconds and stopped so I could watch it together with my husband. We were bawling like babies and over the moon with joy! What an incredible few moments Matt shared!
    Grayter Memories compilation of the scenes, the words and music that was used – touched a part of my soul that made my son’s wedding (which was a wonderful experience) a documented few moments in time that takes me back to that night again and again- each time I view it (and yes, I still cry). I never experienced such emotion as I did in watching this video.
    Grayter Memories is more than just recording video! Matt and his team are artists – crafting a beautiful emotional journey in just a few minutes from hours of tape. This is art, this is a craft and Matt and team has that gift to document those special moments that will last eternity!
    I was so delighted with what I saw that I contracted Grayter Memories for more (shhh – can’t give away any surprises for the newlyweds)! And now my husband would like to get married again – just to have a video memory created by Grayter Memories (Matt – I may need you again)!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Grayter Memories's reply:

Stacy,
    Your kind words have truly touched our hearts!!! We are thrilled that we were able to be part of your special day, and so happy that you loved your videos!!! We would love to work with you again in the future, just name the time and place!!!

Grayter Memories Pricing

Grayter Memories Price Rates

Grayter Memories FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2250.00
    Full Feature Video
    Raw Footage
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Drone Footage
    Full Feature Video
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Grayter Memories 1
    Military Discount

Coming from military families we know how much you and your family sacrifice to protect us and our freedom! As a way of saying thank you we offer a 15% discount on all our services to active duty service members, veterans, and retired military personnel. Discount is contingent upon proof of service.