Fujiabra Films

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Most Popular Price

Fujiabra Films is a wedding videography company based in Washington, D.C. Their experienced team is known for having a creative and cinematic style that results in memorable films of your wedding day. They understand that you are choosing to invest your memories in your videographer, thus they take their work very seriously.

The team at Fujiabra Films aims to preserve special moments and capture couples' love stories to be treasured for years to come. They offer a variety of videography packages, each of which includes a highlight reel of your wedding day. The team uses a combination of cinematic aerial and ground shots to provide dynamic angles for the film. They can also set up multiple cameras at different locations to ensure that they capture every last moment of your celebration.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

• Ivy
    Ivy Married on 02/19/2022

The perfect memory to relive forever

My wife and I had decided that the most important vendor for our wedding were the ones who captured all the important moments. Of course, that meant a videographer was on the top of our priorities. Many of our friends said they could take videos with their cell phones, but we wanted more than just that.

We ended up interviewing about 8 videographers, but decided on moving forward with Dominick and Keiko. They outlined a vision and helped us find our photographers for the big day. Every suggestion and creative thought they had made our day so much easier, and more special than we could have ever imagined. The video they put together for us was movie quality! I never thought we could have something so magical made for us. Dominick and Keiko went above and beyond for us.

Everything was perfect from the planning phase, day of coordination, and execution on the final product. We didn't expect to get what we got, and we were blown away. Thanks so much for giving us a memory that will last a lifetime!!!

Check out our video on Dominick's Facebook page!

• Lawrence
    Lawrence G. Married on 10/23/2021

Videographer of the Year?

Dominick and his wife, Keiko, filmed our wedding and did an absolutely amazing job. We weren’t sure about hiring a videographer and it was one of the last vendors we selected but once we came across Dominick’s work we knew he was the one! We picked our options and he knocked it out of the park with the delivery. Everyone we’ve shown has commented on how good our trailer and video look - he even helped with some day of near snafus! He really captured the moment and feel of the day for us and we will cherish or video for years to come. Thanks Dominick!
  • Westley
    Westley T. Married on 10/02/2021

Superb talent

Dominick and Keiko were absolutely amazing. Dominick worked with me from start to finish, from helping with ideas in the planning process to filming all the shots I envisioned and then some. The excellent editing of the video could have only been done so well with someone holding innate talent, from the cinematography to the lighting to the editing, it all came together beautifully and made many women (and men) cry in joy upon viewing. Thank you Dominick and Keiko for recording our moment in such a glorious and beautiful fashion!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Dominick Anskis
Dominick Anskis
Videographer/Editor

Nice to meet you, my name is Dominick. I have traveled the world filming for years, and somewhere along the line got into filming weddings. Since then, I love being able to retell a couples love story like a cinematic movie. I take pride in my job, and will work hard to make you the most perfect film I can. I look forward to the chance to make a beautiful cinematic film for you that will last for ages.

Keiko Anskis
Keiko Anskis
Videographer

NIce to meet you! My name is Keiko. My husband and I will be your videographers for your big day! We will be working together to make your wedding day memoriable!

Washington Washington, DC, 20001
Location of (Fujiabra Films)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding