Fujiabra Films Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Ivy
    Ivy Married on 02/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect memory to relive forever

My wife and I had decided that the most important vendor for our wedding were the ones who captured all the important moments. Of course, that meant a videographer was on the top of our priorities. Many of our friends said they could take videos with their cell phones, but we wanted more than just that.

We ended up interviewing about 8 videographers, but decided on moving forward with Dominick and Keiko. They outlined a vision and helped us find our photographers for the big day. Every suggestion and creative thought they had made our day so much easier, and more special than we could have ever imagined. The video they put together for us was movie quality! I never thought we could have something so magical made for us. Dominick and Keiko went above and beyond for us.

Everything was perfect from the planning phase, day of coordination, and execution on the final product. We didn't expect to get what we got, and we were blown away. Thanks so much for giving us a memory that will last a lifetime!!!

Check out our video on Dominick's Facebook page!

• Lawrence
    Lawrence G. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Videographer of the Year?

Dominick and his wife, Keiko, filmed our wedding and did an absolutely amazing job. We weren’t sure about hiring a videographer and it was one of the last vendors we selected but once we came across Dominick’s work we knew he was the one! We picked our options and he knocked it out of the park with the delivery. Everyone we’ve shown has commented on how good our trailer and video look - he even helped with some day of near snafus! He really captured the moment and feel of the day for us and we will cherish or video for years to come. Thanks Dominick!
  • Westley
    Westley T. Married on 10/02/2021

Superb talent

Dominick and Keiko were absolutely amazing. Dominick worked with me from start to finish, from helping with ideas in the planning process to filming all the shots I envisioned and then some. The excellent editing of the video could have only been done so well with someone holding innate talent, from the cinematography to the lighting to the editing, it all came together beautifully and made many women (and men) cry in joy upon viewing. Thank you Dominick and Keiko for recording our moment in such a glorious and beautiful fashion!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing!

I am so lucky I found Fujiabra Films for my wedding. After watching his video samples I knew I had to hire Dominick for my wedding and it was the best decision I made. Dominick was so easy to work with and made sure I got every shot I wanted for my video. He was timely and organized day of and got my video to me quickly! Thank you for capturing my day so I will always be able to relive it!
  • Lauren
    Lauren F. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing!

Fujiabra films made our wedding dreams come true! They were super responsive, affordable, and the quality is amazing!! He took the time to get to know us, update us with expectations, etc. we even got our wedding video in 4 weeks!! This was so amazing to be able to share with our friends and family. We also have watched this on repeat and it captured all our memories perfectly!! Highly recommend!!
  • Mia
    Mia A. Married on 09/04/2021

A Spiritual Encounter

Dominick himself is such a kind and caring individual who truly cares about the people who he works with and the project that he’s doing. He didn’t just film our wedding, he made a movie of the beginning of our life, and that’s no easy feat. I would 100000% use his services again. If you want your day to feel and look like the set of a movie, go with this guy! He will absolutely transform it!
    Thomas P. Married on 08/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Awesome to say the least

Dom and his team did an amazing job. They captured our day perfectly and made some amazing videos that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. He was fleixble and helped us out anyway he could. Our wedding had a couple pushbacks due to covid and our venue canceled on us and we had to rebook somewhere else. He helped us by not charging any extra fees and was very open to our new dates which we were very appreciative of. Overall was great and we would highly recommend.
    Allison Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful Experience

We had Fujiabra Films at our wedding on 10/01/21. They handled all of the videography and photography. I couldn’t of asked for a better team. Dominick was quick to respond to messages and request that I had. They captured all of the important photos and made a beautiful video that we get to look back on. Everyone on his team was friendly and accommodating to what I asked for. They were a fun group to share our special day with and I couldn’t of been happier with everything they did for us. HIGHLY recommended
    Josh K. Married on 10/12/2019

Incredible

Very well done and professional.
    Sarah Married on 09/28/2019

Fujiabra Films

Very affordable, quality service and super friendly! Highly recommend!!!
    Chelsea Married on 09/14/2019

Fujiabra films

I highly recommend Dominick for Videograpgher, he captured our wedding day perfectly! Very easy to work with! And got our video to us in a timely manner!! I rewatch our video over and over to reminisce on the best day ever!!
    Gina S. Married on 06/29/2019

Gina and Zach 06/29/2019

Highly recommend!!! Dominick did an outstanding job for our wedding video. It was so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. He captured the day perfectly and put everything together in such a unique and creative way that depicted all the most important parts of our day. Best decision we made!

Jodee B. Married on 04/20/2019

Awesome Sauce

Dom did an amazing job with our wedding video. He caught some of the most beautiful footage from our day. We get so many compliments on our video and it’s been 3 months. He was awesome and fun to work with, great personality and easy to get along with and let’s you be yourself while capturing greatness!
    Dave L. Married on 06/03/2017

Perfect experience!

Dominick did a great job and recommend him to anyone having a wedding. Price is fair and work is outstanding.