nVu FIlms

12615 Horseshoe Bend Cir., Clarksburg, MD 20871 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About nVu FIlms

nVu Films is a wedding videography service based out of Clarksburg, Maryland. This videography service is owned and operated by the talented Vu Nguyen, who is passionate about crafting wedding films that truly capture all of the magic of a couple’s big day. As well as videography, the studio offers studio art, drawing, painting, sculpting, and photography as well. Vu and the team will go above and beyond to capture all of the romance and love of your wedding day so you and your loved ones can relive it for years to come.

nVu Films can create wedding videos that are cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling, or traditional in style. Final videos are offered on a USB flash drive, and some of the videography services that they offer include:

• Full feature video

nVu FIlms 4
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 05/11/2019

Worth Every Penny!

Words cannot express how thankful I am that I found NVU Films. The video that Vu made for my husband and I was truly magical. The quality of the video was incredible and felt like I was watching a movie trailer. Vu and his assistant were so great and easy to work with. They were so professional and polite. The morning after our wedding day, we received an email from Vu with a sneak peak trailer of our wedding. I couldn't believe we received our sneak peak trailer so fast! You will not regret hiring NVU Films for your wedding!

Sent on 06/12/2019

nVu FIlms's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Katrina! We had a blast at your wedding and cannot wait to complete you final film !!!
  • Haley-Jean

Haley-Jean · Married on 06/30/2018

Vu is a gifted cinematographer

My daughter, Haley-Jean, and I watched dozens of videos on line before finding Vu /nVu Films. After crying over other brides' beautiful wedding films, we knew he was the videographer for us. I contacted Vu and asked if he would be willing to travel the 2 hours to work with us in Southern Maryland, and he agreed. As my daughter lives out of the state and her then fiance was deployed with the USCG, Vu took the time to Facetime her to get to know her better and find out what she wanted for her wedding film.

A year later, on the day of the wedding, Vu and his second shooter, Mark, arrived on time and ready to go. They were both just wonderful people -- easy to talk to and very professional. Vu captured every moment from the morning preparations to the fireworks finale and boat sendoff. He even used his drone for an aerial view the beautiful venue which was the groom's family home on the Patuxent River.

I'm so glad we found Vu and can't thank him and Mark enough for their hard work despite the heat advisory that day. We will be enjoying our daughter's wedding film for years to come and will recommend Vu to everyone we know planning their wedding.

Sent on 12/08/2018

nVu FIlms Pricing

nVu FIlms Price Rates

nVu FIlms FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? USB Flash Drive