nVu FIlms

12615 Horseshoe Bend Cir., Clarksburg, MD 20871 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About nVu FIlms

nVu Films is a wedding videography service based out of Clarksburg, Maryland. This videography service is owned and operated by the talented Vu Nguyen, who is passionate about crafting wedding films that truly capture all of the magic of a couple’s big day. As well as videography, the studio offers studio art, drawing, painting, sculpting, and photography as well. Vu and the team will go above and beyond to capture all of the romance and love of your wedding day so you and your loved ones can relive it for years to come.

nVu Films can create wedding videos that are cinematic, documentary, short form, storytelling, or traditional in style. Final videos are offered on a USB flash drive, and some of the videography services that they offer include:

• Full feature video

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 13 Videos

9 Reviews for nVu FIlms

Becky h · Married on 05/23/2020

Hire them! Best decision ever!!

Please do yourself a favor and hire nVu films. Trust me it will likely be your best decision for your wedding.

Every night before bed, I watch our wedding film. It brings me so much joy. Every little detail in it makes me smile. I have lost count of the amount of times I have teared up watching this film. The way Vu of nVu films made a story out of our day was breathtaking. The transitions are worthy of oscars and I just can't gush enough about Vu and the work of him and his team. The equipment is top notch, the team is incredible to work with. They played well with the photographers. (Everyone at my wedding including the wedding party thought Vu, his second shooter and the photographer and her second shooter had known and worked with each other for years. They met that morning.) Vu is an absolute pro!

I couldn't believe how quickly nVu films edited all of our content. Video editing is quite involved and usually editors take a long time to get content to you. Not nVu films! Our sneak peek was delivered the day after our wedding!!! I couldn't believe it. Watching that film with my brand new husband was just the best thing a girl could ask for.

Your search for a videographer is over. Hire nVu Films!

Sent on 09/29/2020

nVu FIlms's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Becky! Thank you for allowing us the privledge of filming your wedding! It was an amazing day and you guys made it easy for us to tell the story.
  • Mark

Mark · Married on 10/06/2019

Beautiful Cinematic Wedding Films!

Is having your wedding day captured in a beautiful film important to you??

If so, make the right investment and hire NVu Films. Vu is incredibly talented and will capture your wedding day in the most magical way possible.

He has all the latest equipment to ensure your video is captured in the most beautiful format - but it's his storytelling and his unique ability to make you feel comfortable during your day that makes him really standout.

This is all coming from a fellow wedding videographer that has the highest standards wedding films.

He is a complete professional yet still is able to make you feel comfortable and at ease on a day that can be filled with emotions.

He is so good I would even recommend him over me!! Seriously, don't go cheap in a video market that is easily saturated with water downed wedding films. Making beautiful cinematic films is a true art that requires the right balance of talented filmmaking, talented editing, the right equipment, and the dedication to put together a film that has all the right ingredients (video, music, raw audio from the wedding, and the editing).

Vu has my HIGHEST RECOMMENDATIONS for your wedding videography needs (or any videography needs). Thank you Vu. We will cherish our wedding film forever.

Sent on 10/13/2019

nVu FIlms Pricing

nVu FIlms Price Rates

nVu FIlms FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3800
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Full Feature Video
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    USB Flash Drive