Stacey Zoll Photography Reviews

19 | Topeka, KS

19 Reviews for Stacey Zoll Photography

Keri · Married on 07/15/2017

I did an online search for local photographers that do weddings and compared their prices. I found Stacey, and her packages and prices were very appealing! After talking to her and seeing how knowledgeable and experienced she is, she's who we went with for our engagement and wedding photographer. Absolutely no regrets!! So many photos to choose from, and she really captured the personalities of us, our family, and our friends. I'm so happy that we can relive our special day through her pictures.

Sent on 10/02/2017

J · Married on 05/06/2017

Stacey Zoll Photography was a wonderful, no-stress part of our wedding. She has a great eye for detail and the pictures of the ceremony and reception are beautiful and capture the joy and fun of the entire day. She is very organized and efficient. We enjoyed having her at the wedding and would highly recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Stacey was so fun to work with! Her work is incredible!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Catherine · Married on 10/31/2015

From the moment that I met Stacey I knew that she would be the perfect fit for my wedding day. She was 100% honest about her abilities as a photographer and I felt confident that she would execute my vision for the day.

I think that the best part about having Stacey as our photographer was the fact that she could get everyone to smile so quickly; our group photos were so quick which made the entire wedding party so happy!

Needless to say, she is efficient, dependable, fun and a joy to work with! 5 stars, 2 thumbs up and no complaints whatsoever!! Thank you Stacey for capturing the first day of the rest of our lives.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/25/2015

Stacey captured our day flawlessly. The details, the candids and the portraits were all covered expertly without feeling the "stare" of the camera all day. She even managed great shots of the camera shy groom! Highly recommended for her value, expertise and flexibility.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Stacey was great! Throughout the whole process, she was so helpful, organised, and responsive. She was also fun, enthusiastic, and had a great sense of humour. We loved her focus on capturing moments naturally as they unfolded. We also loved the effort she took to get to know us and what we wanted from our wedding photos beforehand. Stacey fitted in well with our wedding guests on the day and we were so happy with the photos we received afterwards. The best part of Stacey's approach was her personal style - she went the extra mile to include thoughtful little surprises along the way, making us feel valued. Thank you, Stacey!

Sent on 02/03/2016

Stacey, and her work, is absolutely amazing! Stacey is very personable and very fun to work with! She went above and beyond our expectations! We absolutely love our engagement and wedding photos!

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • Tori and Chris

Tori · Married on 08/08/2015

We loved Stacey. She did such a great job with our pictures and we've already gotten a bunch back so we can look at them. I thought we paid a reasonable price and she gives full rights to pictures, which is awesome. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Stacey is a wonderful photographer! We have been so pleased with all of her pictures, her willingness to help us with editing, and being a very quick responder when we have had questions. I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting any kind pictures!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Shawna · Married on 10/11/2014

Stacey was a awesome photographer to work with! The day went pretty smooth with all the photos we had to take considering we had four families! She got some awesome shots at the reception that really captures how much fun we had!! I am soo pleased with my photos and the price was right!!!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Kelli · Married on 08/23/2014

Stacey was so wonderful to work with! From the first time I contacted her to inquire about her services, she wanted to know about us as a couple, what our interests are, and what we wanted out of our photography experience. I immediately knew she was the photographer for us because she was so personable and interested in us as individuals and as a couple, and was not just tying to sell us a photography package. Stacey traveled to Lawrence for both our engagement photos and our wedding. She was very professional, easy to work with, and easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding, on our wedding day, and since our big day. Stacey captured beautiful photos that are both posed and action shots that will be treasured for many, many years!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Cheyenne · Married on 07/18/2014

We came to Stacey a month before our wedding and she was very flexible, helpful, and easy to talk to about what we needed. Photos were amazing, great quality, and very professional.

Sent on 10/17/2014

Christy · Married on 06/28/2014

Stacey did an awesome job. We love all of our pictures. She was very thorough on the details of our wedding planning. She worked hard at knowing us and how our personalities would affect the type of pictures we wanted. She responded quickly to our emails and Facebook messages. I loved getting my pictures from here. She had them in a decorative, personalized box. It even had a card with her thanks, a candle, and a book with quotes about love. I loved it! I enjoyed working with her and hope to have her do more photos for us in years to come.

Sent on 10/25/2014
  • Andi

Andi · Married on 05/24/2014

Stacey was awesome to work with. Her prices are very affordable and the quality of her work is great. She answered all of the questions that we had and was very thorough in making sure that she got all of the shots that we requested. She paid great attention to detail, which resulted in us getting some very special pictures. I'd recommend Stacey to anyone in the area needing any kind of photography services.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Molly · Married on 05/27/2017

Stacey was friendly and professional! She made all our wedding photography wants come true! We have found our forever photographer

Sent on 06/19/2017

Stacey was a pleasure to work with! She made an effort to understand what my daughter and future son-in-law wanted for their wedding (journalistic style) and ended up providing beautiful pictures that we will treasure for a lifetime. Stacey did a great job of capturing their personalities in the portraits as well as all the spontaneous moments with our guests that we would want to remember! She was on time and stayed right to the schedule. She was also pleasant in working with the family and wedding party photos and still kept things moving. Would definitely recommend her to others who are looking for a relaxed but professional photographer.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Laura · Married on 11/12/2016

I originally chose Stacey because it's very rare to find a photographer with such great quality photos for the price she offers AND she has an ala carte to make adding small additions to her photo packages easy and inexpensive! My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our choice. We'd highly recommend Stacey to couples and families!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Stacey is great to work with. She definitely has a great eye for shots and makes things relaxed and fun. I definitely would recommend her to others!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Be upfront and honest about what you want! Stacey was very accommodating with incorporating your ideas into her pictures and being sure to get lots of shots about what you thought was important.

Sent on 07/07/2016