660 Sand Creek Rd, Pomona, KS 66076 Map · Phone number

About Wildflower Photography by Dani Marie

Hey there!!! I’m Danielle. Some call me Dani and some call me Mommy, that’s the best of all. I have a monster man Braxton and a beautiful Freya Marie. I LOVE my family and Jesus, which is most important! I fell in love with photography when I was 15 and got handed my first SLR camera. Since then I've found it hard to set my camera down, almost like it was a part of me. At that time I decided to turn my love for photography into a career, and now I have means to do so. I would absolutely love to capture your wedding day! I want to specialize in weddings because theres so much joy in the love of a wedding. Love, well thats what life is all about! I want to be a part of making your memories shine in your portraits. Weddings are so special, so its important to capture every moment with beauty. I strive for the best, therefore I will give you the best! Please Check out my website for packages, they range from $550.00-$1,600.00. If you have any questions feel free to contact my via email (daniellealbin@hotmail.com) or phone (316)727-1786. Thanks for visiting my wedding wire site! I hope to hear from you!!

www.wildflowerphotographybydanimarie.net

chelsea and shane 37 bnw croppededited

1 Reviews for Wildflower Photography by Dani Marie

Chelsea · Married on 09/27/2014

I will forever cherish the amazing memories Danielle captured! I am not sure how I will ever pick a favorite for my wall. From slipping on my dress, to the revealing, to the ceremony and reception, she was there for it all! She has such a passion for photography and it shows in every detail of her work!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Wildflower Photography by Dani Marie FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files