Staccato Reviews

Staccato 3
Staccato 4
Staccato 5

Kelly · event on: 12/08/2012

Staccato created the most exquisite invitations for our annual holiday cocktail party. We were thrilled with the unique design and received many compliments! Will definitely be a repeat customer!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Sophie · Married on 11/24/2012

Where do I start? Kelly is professional, pleasant, flexible and insanely talented. My invitations were above and beyond my expectations and worth every penny! It's true when they say the invitation sets the tone of the wedding. I had relatives up north who have seen it all tell me how gorgeous they were! The table numbers were just as gorgeous. In fact, people were picking up the table numbers and taking pictures with them! Well worth every penny. Thank you Kelly!!! Sophie

Sent on 11/29/2012

Staccato's reply:

Thanks, Sophie! Your project was a joy to create and you were a pleasure to work with! Best wishes as Mr & Mrs!!

Kristin · Married on 10/27/2012

Kelly is the designer for Staccato and she is incredible. She took my theme of fun and turned it into something beautifully creative! Throughout the design process she was incredibly patient with all my requests for change. She was very helpful with wording for the products she was designing and offered advice on etiquette We used her designs for our invitations, photo booth sign, table numbers, place cards, ceremony programs, donation table and thank you cards. She even designed our head table sign and had it printed on vinyl!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Staccato's reply:

Thanks Kristin! It was such fun to work the polka dots and stripes and I am thrilled that you were pleased with everything we created for you!

Natalie · Married on 04/14/2012

It's all about the attention to details with Staccato Stationery! From design to delivery Staccato Stationery was consistently wonderful! Keeping current with trends and wedding etiquette, we didn't question any decisions or selections we made. As the MOB, I loved working with owner/designer Kelly. She listened to our dreams, saw our vision and created unique, beautiful invitations (place cards, programs and other wedding stationery) that exceeded all of our expectations. Her expertise and input made Staccato an invaluable part of our daughter's wedding.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2012

I loved my experience working with Staccato Stationery from start to finish. Kelly did a wonderful job listening to and designing my vision. She was easy to communicate with and gave clear deadlines which helped the design process go smoothly. Staccato Stationery is very organized and handled everything professionally. Guests are still talking about how gorgeous the invites were.

Sent on 01/19/2014

Staccato's reply:

Thanks for the kind review, Ashley! We loved creating your custom invitations and are so glad they were such a hit with your guests.

Kristen · Married on 12/18/2011

My custom wedding invitations were gorgeous and very elegant. We chose a peacock theme and every invitation had a real feather glued to it with crystals for the "bling". It was also nice that everything was made of recycled or "green" materials :) I'd definitely recommend her products to any friend.

Sent on 01/09/2012
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/07/2011

Kelly was awesome and very quick to respond. We received so many compliments on how functional and gorgeous our invitations were. The design and colors were perfect.

Sent on 10/30/2011

Ellen · Married on 10/15/2010

Kelly at Staccato is great. She helped us design our own wedding invitations. She was so responsive. The invitations turned out beautifully. We got so many compliments on their design. I'm so happy that we found Staccato.

Sent on 11/07/2010
  • F

Jaclyn · Married on 08/07/2010

I would recommend Kelly's company to anyone looking for beautifully crafted wedding invites, name cards, table numbers, programs, and so on! She did all of the above for my wedding and I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments we received! From the get go people would contact me and ask where I have bought the invites, they set the tone for our perfect day. Kelly was always available and willing to try out any of my ideas and use her creativity to bring it to life.

When it comes time for baby shower invites or announcements I would immediately contact Kelly again!

Thank you for all of your hard work!

Sent on 09/01/2010

Brittany · Married on 06/26/2010

Kelly was absolutely fabulous to work with! Everyone loved my invitations and I received so many compliments on them. She was quick in responding to me, had a fair price, and was able to customize the invitation to my colors. I'm so glad I took the time to look around and find her. I would recommend Kelly and Staccato to anyone!

Sent on 07/19/2010

Dawn · Married on 08/15/2009

Kelly is willing to work with you to design anything you can think of. We wanted to use recyclable invitations and she has so many to choose from. She was also there for me in a pinch when I needed more invitations. She got them to me ASAP. Staccato is great to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/04/2009

Kim · Married on 06/15/2009

Kelly was AMAZING!!! I wish I could post on here her handiwork. She completely tailored one of her invitations to my specifications and made them look exactly how I envisioned! I got SO many compliments on them! And, they were less expensive (and MUCH less hassle) than if I had done them myself....believe me, I researched! I would WHOLEHEARTEDLY recommend her! And I'm not one of those people that usually puts a full 5 stars for anything! Thanks Kelly! Kim

Sent on 08/20/2009

Rosemary · Married on 05/24/2009

Staccato did a fabulous job with our wedding invitations...so fabulous we went back for the programs and table place cards. We got loads of compliments on everything and were absolutely so pleased. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/08/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/09/2009

Absolutely beautiful wedding invitations...received many, many compliments on them! Staccato is an amazing vendor to work with, very flexible and willing to make everything for your big day perfect! :) A++++++++

Sent on 06/15/2009

Laurie · Married on 02/21/2009

Kelly did all of my wedding stationary for me including save the dates, invitations, rehearsal dinner invites, thank you cards and ceremony programs. I came to her with ideas and she was completely flexible and creative giving me beautiful and original designs. I loved her work and received many compliments on the look and the environmentally friendly approach. The prices are great for the level of quality and customization she is willing to do for you. Shipping and responsiveness was always fast as well.

Sent on 03/17/2009

Courtney · Married on 10/04/2008

She was AMAZING to work with and my programs were PERFECT!! She couldnt have done a better job. I was extremly happy with everything. A+++

Sent on 11/01/2008

Amy · Married on 09/20/2008

Kelly was absolutely wonderful to work with. She accomodated all my requests for my wedding program and was very responsive. I was told by multiple people that the wedding program was the most beautiful they ever saw. I totally recommend Staccato!

Sent on 09/21/2008

Danielle · Married on 08/08/2008

When I contacted Staccato I was stressed out because I had been searching for invitations that were stylish, original, earth friendly, and inexpensive. Because I had such a hard time finding all three criteria I now was pressed for time. I was sooo excited to talk to someone that was personable, professional and caring that could work with my time constraints and all my other needs. She offered me quality, hand printed and assembled invites that were earth conscious and beautiful at a price that couldn't be beat. They came in plenty of time and were perfect. It was such a stress relief which is exactly what I needed at that time.

Sent on 03/20/2009

Janna · Married on 06/07/2008

Kelly, the owner of Staccato was fabulous to work with!!!A+++++ all around.

She helped on many aspects of my wedding: programs, stickers for favor bags, menus and signage. Kelly created a graphic to be used as a unifying element based on the theme and colors I shared with her. She took our program text and designed a layout for a program with a vellum overlay and tied with a ribbon. She created a menu mounted on cardstock. Kelly worked with me to ensure the design was what we wanted and also to come up with several options to help control costs. Everything was on time and she was always very professional. I think she offers a great value and would be happy to talk to anyone who wants to hear more.

Sent on 09/23/2008

Amy · Married on 05/04/2008

Gorgeous save-the-dates, invitations, programs, seating cards, and bar/table menus. Kelly created exactly what I had been looking for and integrated the design into all aspects of the ceremony and reception papers. My guests have already requested her information for their stationery needs!

Sent on 08/04/2009

Amy · Married on 11/11/2007

Kelly is AMAZING!! She did an incredible job with all of my wedding stationaries! I had a particular design and style in my head and she delivered. The hand detail she does for each piece is remarkable. I am so glad I found her-- I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family and will definitely purchase other things from her in the future.

Sent on 09/22/2008

Countryliving · Married on 08/27/2003

Staccato created the most elegant and stunning First Communion Invitations for me. Every detail was executed perfectly, and these invitations will be a keepsake. Thank-you so much!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Staccato's reply:

Your stunning invitations were a pleasure to create and I had a lot of fun working with you!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 07/02/2017

Kelly from Staccato was incredibly kind and helpful. We were very indecisive about our invitations and Kelly patiently went through many binders-full of invitations with us until we found and compared the ones we liked. They turned out looking gorgeous! Staccato was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 12/26/2017