Sprung Photo - Victoria Sprung Photography Reviews

93 | Chicago, IL

93 Reviews for Sprung Photo - Victoria Sprung Photography

Kevin K. · Married on 04/08/2021

Captures Memories of a Lifetime

Victoria is THE best, and her photos are truly stunning! From planning to capturing our wedding day to reviewing our photo options, Victoria is a true pleasure to work with and captures all the moments you'll never want to forget. She listens to what you want and makes it happen. Her and her team are incredibly professional, and they helped us navigate so many changes in the midst of a pandemic. Her pictures were beyond what even we imagined, and we couldn't have picked anyone better to capture our special day.

Sent on 09/01/2020

Adrian · Married on 08/23/2020

Absolutely fantastic!

Victoria and Chris were absolutely professional. I highly recommend them. We had tons of fun, before, during, and after the ceremony, and they produced beautiful pictures for us to remember forever!

Sent on 12/24/2020

Adrian · Married on 08/23/2020

Absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 12/24/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel M. · Married on 01/10/2020

Perfect Photographer!!

We had an amazing experience working with Victoria for our wedding in October 2019. I actually had my husband pick out our photographer, and he just loved her style over the many others he looked at. We knew right away when we booked her almost a year out that she had the best personality to be part of our day. She checked in appropriately and asked all the right questions to help us figure out exactly we wanted photographed. She worked so well with our coordinator and other vendors, it was so easy working with her and we felt so comforted knowing we didn't have to think about much because she was doing it for us. We LOVE our photos and will cherish them forever!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing photos, amazing service!

It has been a few months since my wedding and I'm finally getting around to writing this review. Honeymoon, name change, new job, oh my! We're sorry this is so delayed, Victoria, but I wanted to make sure that you and the world knew how happy we were with our photos.

Victoria and her team were fantastic! She did both our engagement photos and wedding photos and they turned out amazing. Honestly, exceeded my expectations, given the typical, plain photos I'm used to seeing from weddings. She gave us a mix of portraits, moments and detail shots, all of which were fantastic.

Originally, we didn't want to see each other before the ceremony and we were going to try to shove all our photos into an hour after the reception, all the while missing our cocktail hour. Boy am I glad Victoria recommended first look photos... I don't know if I would have survived the day otherwise! It took a few months for me to come around to the idea, but I'm so happy we did. I was so stressed about the day-of schedule the weeks leading up to our big day. When we decided to switch our schedule completely at the very last minute, Victoria took it in lock-step and the whole day ended up just perfect! WE HAD SO MUCH MORE TIME TO ENJOY and we weren't rushing around from event to event.

Thank you, Victoria, for helping me keeping my sanity on the day-of and leading up to it. We had such a wonderful day!

PS. Here is my favorite picture of that day... WHUT!?!?!?!?!?

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica M. · Married on 09/20/2019

The pictures blew everyone away

Victoria and her team did a wonderful job! She provided me with a timeline, which helped me and my planner a lot. The day of, she was on time and very helpful. Both her and her assistant were very nice and accommodating. Taking photos for hours can be draining, she made it very enjoyable and fun. The pictures themselves are amazing. Very creative and vibrant. My family and friends were so blown away by them. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Nicole G. · Married on 08/28/2019

Phenomenal

We absolutely loved Victoria and her team for our wedding. They gave us very simple instructions to follow and let us be ourselves to capture amazing photos! We didn't even know they were around most of the time!

The communication from our beginning email to our wedding day was phenomenal. Answering any questions in depth almost immediately.

Their experience absolutely showed in their professionalism and the quality of the pictures.

I would absolutely use them again for future photos.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • MKA5884

Morgan · Married on 08/24/2019

Victoria is the Best!!!

Victoria is simply amazing, if you have the chance to work with her, DO IT! Her work is incredible, we are so happy with both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. She is a true artist! But on top of that, she is so amazing to work with! She is incredibly responsive and organized, she basically set up the entire timeline of our day and recommended shooting locations which was a huge help for a stressed-out bride! She is also really reasonably priced considering the high quality of her work!! And she is one of the nicest people ever! We love Victoria!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Meghan A. · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful Experience

I would recommend Victoria Sprung to any of my friends and family for their wedding! Victoria and her team were very professional and helped us handle tons of details on timing and scheduling. At the same time, Victoria is also incredibly warm and responsive. She is super easy to talk to and was committed to capturing what we wanted to remember about our wedding day. The pictures we got back from her are amazing!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jen · Married on 05/26/2019

Stunning Photos!

Victoria and her team are absolutely amazing! She is professional, and incredibly talented. Our wedding photos turned our perfectly thanks to her! I would definitely recommend her to any bride and groom! Her style is impressive, unique, modern, and artistic. I look forward to having these photos and moments for years to come!

Sent on 06/23/2019

A. Lascari · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing photos to last a lifetime!

We hired Victoria to capture our wedding in May and couldn't be more ecstatic about our choice. We knew she would be the perfect person to capture our wedding once we saw her portfolio. From initial introduction to picture delivery, Victoria was very responsive via email and was able to accommodate all our requests. She is extremely personable and put us immediately at ease even though neither of us feels comfortable in front of cameras. We didn't want to hire a videographer for the wedding so we relied on Victoria to capture all the special moments. The photos evoke so much happiness inside of me each time I look at them. We are so in love with each and every photo that she captured that it's hard for us to pick out our favorites to display at home.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Nikki P. · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Victoria and her team were absolutely amazing! So fun to work with and not only did the pictures turn out absolutely awesome but Victoria adds some artistic flair so your photos aren’t just the typical run of the mill wedding photos! BOOK HER!!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 05/04/2019

The Dreamiest Photos! Victoria Rocks!

Photos were one of our top priorities with our wedding and I am so delighted we booked Victoria. The final product is stunning. Victoria and her team were fantastic to work with- from talking with us on the phone initially about our style and vibe to being incredibly responsive to emails and providing timeline resources for scheduling The Day. Most importantly, Victoria and her team were kind, easy to work with day of and incredibly talented. I LOVE our photos and highly recommend working with her.

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Sharde

Sharde A. · Married on 02/16/2019

Not your everyday boring wedding photos !!

We wanted to find a photographer that would make our winter wedding come alive!!! Anyone with the right camera can take spring, summer, and even fall wedding photos, but it takes someone with impressive skill to be able to shoot amazing pictures in freezing cold, limited daylight, cloudy, and no flowers. We weren't looking for cookie cutter wedding photos yet still wanted posed pictures and candids. She made it all happen and more!!! Many of our moment photos she took behind the scenes looked effortlessly beautiful and our posed pictures made us looked like GQ models!!! You will love her!!!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Andrea · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent Choice

Working with Victoria and Sprung Photo was an absolute dream. Victoria has an eye unlike any wedding photographer I've seen before. Her perspective truly influences the quality of your wedding photos; they're beautiful, unique, and have depth. They'll surprise you with details that you didn't even see on your wedding day.

Victoria is kind and professional, as is her team. She's approachable and makes you feel assured throughout the whole process. Victoria helped us create our wedding timeline and connected us to various other vendors as well. She's not just a photographer; she's a resource. Her experience in the industry does not go unnoticed. If we had to choose all over again, we would still pick Victoria/Sprung Photo. Thank you again for helping us capture our wedding day!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Manali · Married on 11/10/2018

Victoria is AMAZING!!!!!

She was responsive throughout our wedding planning process and gave us wonderful suggestions on where to take pre-wedding photos. During the ceremony and reception, she and her 2nd photographer captured so many moments without us even realizing we were being photographed. We were specifically concerned about lighting for our photos as our ceremony/reception were indoors and at night. Victoria's ability to capture light in the right way was amazing. Our pictures came out so beautiful and we could not be happier!! She was so wonderful to work with -- I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Stefan · Married on 08/11/2018

It was such a pleasure to have Victoria capture our wedding. She was super responsive, accommodating, and professional through the whole process. Most importantly, her pictures are stunning and she did a great job capturing the big and small moments during our wedding. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Lindsey · Married on 08/04/2018

Victoria is THE BEST photographer that money can buy! She is worth EVERY penny! My husband and I decided to forgo having video to be able to have Victoria and we are so happy that we did. I'm not big on posed pictures, but knew we had to get the standards done. I also don't have a ton of patience to sit and take photos, I wanted to enjoy our day! Victoria completely respected my wishes. She flew through all of the posed pics and her and her assistant were like a fly on the wall the rest of the day. We wouldn't have even known she was there if it wasn't for the beautiful photographic evidence! I have had people tell me I have the best candid pictures they've ever seen. She captured every detail and every moment flawlessly!
    Not only did she take the most gorgeous, candid and artsy pictures, but she planned out our entire day which was such a huge help. I had a huge bridal party and I literally just had to forward Victoria's itinerary out and everyone was good to go!
    I never realized how important it was to not only have a great photographer for your pictures, but also to make sure your day goes smoothly and you don't have to worry about the small stuff. Victoria has you covered!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Brenda

Brenda · Married on 07/28/2018

Awesome experience!! Very satisfied!

Victoria is the best photographer I’ve ever seen! She is so responsible, organized, dedicated, artistic and full of creativity! I got a great impression when I saw her portfolio for the first time, and I never ever regret to choose her. She is so experienced in wedding photo that every details are considered by her and made our wedding for the photo part so easy. She is also very easy going and positive that make everyone including my family and my friends love to work with her! Love all the photos she made for us! Greatly recommend!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Michael · Married on 06/30/2018

A joy to work with, and spectacular photos!

Victoria and her partner were a pleasure to work with. They were very well prepared for our wedding and reception, and did a great job of making sure they and we were on the same page about everything related to shooting the day’s events. Victoria and her office did a huge amount of prep work that paid off big-time in the form of some terrific shots; her pre-shoot questionnaire was thorough, and gave us a chance to think through what was most important to us.

At the wedding and reception, they did a great job of not drawing attention to themselves, and instead taking a lot of great candid images of our friends and family - especially the kids! Their calmness and professionalism took a huge load off of our shoulders, as we were able to focus on the solemn vows we were making to each-other, and making sure our family and friends had an awesome time.

And even more importantly, the photos turned out spectacularly! We love all of the shots of our wedding, us with our families, and our first dance. It’s been a joy to revisit all of the wonderful memories from that day and evening, and we can’t recommend Victoria enough. Hire her, and you’ll be in great hands, and can expect the best photos ever.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Emily · Married on 06/09/2018

Victoria and her team photographed our wedding this past June and they did a fantastic job. She was very easy to work with, professional and our pictures came out amazing. She did a great job of documenting the day. We didn't have a videographer and the order of the pictures she provided us with really tell the story of the day. I know when I've been given access to friends/family members' wedding pictures, there are literally hundreds or thousands of pictures to go through. Victoria provided the "best" of each type of photo which made it less overwhelming and enjoyable to go through the pictures. I know there were some things we tried and I didn't see in our pictures, simply because they didn't turn out well enough. I didn't have to waste my time looking through them. We got tons comments when we posted some of our favorites about how a picture was really cool, artistic, etc. I think her photography really stands apart from others.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

Words can't even describe Victoria's work. We are still in awe of her pictures. She is so amazing to work with, and because she focuses on documentary style, there is no awkward posing for pictures . She captures every moment so perfectly that when you look at the photographs, you honestly feel like you are standing right there in that moment. Victoria is also super fun and incredibly kind. Her and her team were such troopers during the torrential rain we had to deal with for the entire day. Our pictures came out incredible and we cannot thank her enough for making it work to get the shots that I dreamed of having. I would highly recommend Victoria to anyone. We have amazing and unique pictures that no other photographer could have given us. We absolutely loved working with her and hope to work with her again in the future for portrait shots with our dog!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2017

Victoria is fabulous and her work is amazing. We wanted to capture the moments that made the day special and her photojournalistic style work is incredible. From the beginning, she was straightforward and transparent, something to be appreciated when you're going through the list of potential options. Her pricing was reasonable and she offered different levels of service.

We ended up doing the two photographer package, with Nicolette photographing the groom getting ready and Victoria photographing me getting ready. When we all got together, they both took photos with slightly different artistic styles. Our dog took part in the wedding and they were fabulous with getting photos of him.

She provided us with an approximate timeline and photo questionnaire in advance of the wedding, asking what we wanted to photographed, who were important people to capture, and any sensitivities that we need to be aware of. My dad passed away a month before, so I appreciated that she had us notate us things to avoid any awkwardness.

Our photos were ready within the timeframe she provided. The photos themselves were gorgeous. She also captured our "best dog" in the greatest of moments to make us smile.

Definitely wonderful and highly recommend Sprung Photo!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Angela · Married on 09/15/2017

We had Victoria as our Photographer, and we are very happy with our decision! She was helpful, organized, and our photos turned out awesome. We really appreciated her attention to detail, and we love all the variety of photos she took for us. I would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Aaron · Married on 09/09/2017

Having a great photographer is one of the most important parts of planning a wedding. Victoria and her team at Sprung Photo were freakin’ fantastic to work with and the photos they took of our wedding were truly remarkable. I can’t imagine the day without here there.

Victoria was a gem to work with. She made everyone feel super comfortable and really did a wonderful job capturing the subtle, special moments of our event. The qualities of the photos are amazing. Communication was stellar. The turn-around time from event to finished product was super fast.

There are only really great things to say about Sprung Photo. So if you are reading this, give them a call and book them for your next event. You won’t regret it!

Sent on 11/16/2017