SpeechBooth Reviews

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 01/19/2019

2.0

Fun but not worth it

The speech booth was fun for our guests, but due to the style of the "booth" no one really noticed it. During my wedding I had to keep telling guests where/what it was because honestly I barely noticed it. The guests who did do a speech had fun and it was great to watch the videos, but I certainly don't think it was worth 500 dollars at all. If I used this again I wouldn't pay more than 200

Sent on 02/13/2019

SpeechBooth's reply:

Hi Alyssa,
    We're glad to hear your guests found using SpeechBooth to be fun! We also take your feedback regarding the value seriously. We're having our editing team review your videos and highlight reel to make sure we have done the best job possible of summarizing the heartfelt messages your friends and family left for you. We're going to reach out to you directly about this. Since SpeechBooth is a booth-in-a-box, getting meaningful messages does require some consideration about placement and promotion. We have guides on our website and included in the box to help with this.
    Again, we are sorry to hear that you did not find SpeechBooth to be of high value. Our customers usually tell us they got more value out of the videos than they expected. We'd like to discuss with you ways we could improve and whether there is any remedy we can offer here.

Natasha · Married on 06/18/2016

3.6
      2.5
      3.0
      3.5

Leading up to our wedding, I thought we were so smart for ordering a Speechbooth because it allowed us to save money on a videographer and still gather heartfelt memories of our loved ones giving us advice, being goofy etc. We got the Speechbooth as expected the week of our wedding, and set up the day of the wedding was a breeze. We placed it right next to the bar and guests were leaving messages throughout our entire reception. We returned within the week after our wedding and I e-mailed the company to make sure our return was on the way. Will got back to me right away! However, 30 days from the time they received our Speechbooth back came and went and I ended up having to check in for a few days asking for our footage. After getting out footage back (I understood the delay - June is a busy month for weddings), it turns out some kind of software error deleted or didn't record the majority of our speeches. This was attributed to a bug in the software they apparently have never seen before, but it really seemed like we were given only the speeches directed to the both of us, as we each left each other messages using the correct software and did not receive any footage our friends and family claim they left for only one of us. I wanted to love Speechbooth, I really did, but this "bug" really left a bad taste in my mouth. They did give us a full refund, but those are memories we will never get. If you are someone who isn't too caught up in having videos from your wedding, definitely give Speechbooth a try! But if you don't want to risk it, maybe hire a videographer or someone to man a video camera instead.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Kerrianne · Married on 09/24/2016

0.4
      0.5

HANDS DOWN THE WORST DECISION WE MADE FOR OUR WEDDING! THEY LOST ALL OF OUR FOOTAGE! ALL OF OUR MEMORIES ARE GONE! THEY TOLD US THEY ARE SHUTTING DOWN THEIR COMPANY, BUT IF YOU EVER HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BOOK THEM, I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU NOT TO TAKE THE RISK!!

Sent on 11/01/2016