55 North Street, Canton, MA 02021 Map · Phone number

About BBJ Linen

Discover the elegant wedding linens of BBJ Linen! Let our palatte of colors inspire you to new heights of imagination for your wedding day. From tablecloths and chair covers, to napkins and enhancements, BBJ Linen is the single source for the linen and expertise you need to create your dream wedding.

Our experienced event professionals have the wedding industry trends, designs and elegant linens to meet every need. Our commitment reaches far beyond your satisfaction. It is that commitment and expertise that translates our client's vision into reality and has made BBJ the most trusted name in the linen industry.

ElgIMG4462
image0011
image004

5 Reviews for BBJ Linen

Danielle · Married on 07/02/2011

My reception venue handled the ordering and set up of the linens but they were all pressed nicely and in great shape. They were exactly what I had expected and I could not have been happier with how well they complimented my decor and venue itself.

Sent on 07/10/2011

Ellen · Married on 09/27/2009

Our florist took care of ordering the linens, so it's tough to comment on the service or responsiveness. I did not hear anything negative, so I am assuming everything went well on that end of things. On my end, the linens were absolutely gorgeous and excellent quality. I was concerned about this because the linens we'd ordered (from another vendor) for my shower came extremely wrinkled and were somewhat flimsy. However BBJ's linens, while a bit more expensive, were nice heavyweight satin and they looked beautiful on the tables. Would recommend them to anyone who has the budget for such nice linens.

Sent on 01/15/2010

Camille · Married on 11/28/2007

This was one of my favorite vendors because the salesgirl was so creative and helped us find the perfect table and cocktail linens for the wedding. This was another place where I spent quite a long time trying to decide what I needed, but the sales staff did not seem to mind. They let me try every linen and napkin combination in existence and I finally ended up with a gorgeous navy blue satin cloth, ivory satin napkins, and ivory chair ties. They also offer custom linens for those who are interested, something I would have chosen if I'd had the time. All in all excellent customer service and excellent quality items for rent.

Sent on 12/05/2008

BBJ Linen FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Chair Covers, Decor
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

• Wentworth by the Sea Hotel & Spa
    Wentworth by the Sea Hotel & Spa Hotel Weddings

We use BBJ for all our linen rental needs. BBJ has an extensive catalog so they have always had what we needed. Their linen is delivered in advance so we never have to worry about getting it on time. BBJ's website is also great for clients to use as it has a virtual showroom. They have always gone above and beyond for our clients which we appreciate.

• 55 North Street Canton, 02021 See on map