35 Howard Street 2, Watertown, MA 02472 Map · Phone number

About Backyard Tent Rentals

Backyard Tent Rental offers beautiful tents and party items for your backyard wedding or party. We are a great alternative to the large, expensive wedding tent companies. Our tents are not big enough to accommodate weddings of 100+ but if your looking for a small tent (20x40, 20x60) for a casual ceremony / reception then we may be your guys!

We offer:

• high peak frame tents
  • tables and chairs
  • rustic portable bar
  • natural birch wedding arch / chuppah

Follow Backyard Tent Rentals on

crowdandtent
img1045

2 Reviews for Backyard Tent Rentals

Erica · Married on 08/04/2018

Jim was very responsive and easy to work with. I ordered a birch chuppah for my wedding on 8/4/18, and Jim delivered a beautiful chuppah. It comes unadorned, but Jim tells you that up front, and we liked being able to personalize it with our own coverings. Delivery and pick up were so smooth - I never even realized that Jim and his crew were there! I went back and forth a lot about getting a chuppah since we weren't having a very religious ceremony, but in the end, I'm so glad I did - it was beautiful.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Erica · Married on 05/20/2017

About two weeks before my wedding, I realized that it was a bad idea to build a chuppah and store it in my 600 sq. ft. apartment (which was also being packed up to move). Most chuppahs were prohibitively expensive, but Jim came through with a beautiful, reasonably priced one. We were running a little late, so he even helped my dad and brother-in-law decorate it after dropping it off, and was able to pick it up without us coming over to meet him. He was so nice, and the whole transaction was seamless and easy. I was incredibly happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Backyard Tent Rentals FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery, Setup
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 400.00