26 Reviews for SpeechBooth

4.7
Delivery (3)
26 SpeechBooth Reviews

Best idea for your wedding, hands down!! Just got our videos back and they are priceless! We have laughed hysterically!! Just remember years from now, these heartfelt messages and fun to actually HEAR and see to remember!! DO IT!!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/19/19, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Really enjoyed using this booth at a wedding in Maine! Fun and easy! Looking forward to booking one for my wedding!

Profile Picture Georgia, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Highly recommended! Easy to setup, easy to use, and creates lasting memories.

Profile Picture Bob, 10/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Speechbooth as a video guestbook at my wedding and would definitely recommend it! The booth arrived on time, was easy to set up, and worked as advertised. The only complaint was that I didn't receive my videos for a couple of months, even though they stated I'd get them in less than 30 days from when I returned it. So, after getting no word at all, I emailed Speechbooth. This is where I felt that their customer service excelled. They replied to me within 24 hours and within 48 hours I had my videos via e-mail AND in my dropbox. The compilation video they provided was very well done. Specifically, the audio work that was done was great, seeing as there were some almost inaudible speeches by guests. They were also very apologetic about my wait on the videos. I would definitely recommend this service.

Profile Picture PAtrick, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a Speechbooth at our August, 2017 wedding in Maine and were very pleased with the experience. Guests at our wedding were intrigued by the setup, which we placed in the corner of our outdoor tent. Family and friends kept going up to it throughout the night. We just got our video back and it looks great! It was so nice to hear all of the toasts and well wishes from so many people. Watching it weeks after the wedding brought us right back to that special day. I would highly recomend Speechbooth for weddings or important events.

Profile Picture lindsay, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The guys at speechbooth were amazing to work with! This is such a unique idea - our guests loved it. I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I noticed that it says they're not in business anyone (not sure if accurate), but we love our video and are so happy we have this memory to help us reminisce about our special day!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/8/16, 11 Reviews
4.7

We LOVED using Speech Booth for our wedding. Having a video booth rather than just a photo booth was so fantastic! They are timely about getting your guests' videos back to you and it provides such amazing memories!

Profile Picture User5219782, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
0.5

HANDS DOWN THE WORST DECISION WE MADE FOR OUR WEDDING! THEY LOST ALL OF OUR FOOTAGE! ALL OF OUR MEMORIES ARE GONE! THEY TOLD US THEY ARE SHUTTING DOWN THEIR COMPANY, BUT IF YOU EVER HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BOOK THEM, I HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU NOT TO TAKE THE RISK!!

Profile Picture Kerrianne, 9/24/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

If you want to maximize dance party time and you have a ton of people who want to give speeches, then SpeechBooth is a great option to hear what everyone has to say but not have to force every guest to sit through like a dozen speeches.

Profile Picture Amir, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We absolutely LOVED SpeechBooth! It sounded like such a cool idea, we had to make it part of our wedding, and our guests had a ball recording messages for us. We recently got our videos back and laughed and cried watching the footage of our friends and family. The SpeechBooth team made it a breeze to coordinate, and the kit arrived on time and was very easy to set up. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a unique way to document their wedding -- we'll be watching our videos for years to come!

Profile Picture Maggie, 7/2/16, 1 Review
3.6

Leading up to our wedding, I thought we were so smart for ordering a Speechbooth because it allowed us to save money on a videographer and still gather heartfelt memories of our loved ones giving us advice, being goofy etc. We got the Speechbooth as expected the week of our wedding, and set up the day of the wedding was a breeze. We placed it right next to the bar and guests were leaving messages throughout our entire reception. We returned within the week after our wedding and I e-mailed the company to make sure our return was on the way. Will got back to me right away! However, 30 days from the time they received our Speechbooth back came and went and I ended up having to check in for a few days asking for our footage. After getting out footage back (I understood the delay - June is a busy month for weddings), it turns out some kind of software error deleted or didn't record the majority of our speeches. This was attributed to a bug in the software they apparently have never seen before, but it really seemed like we were given only the speeches directed to the both of us, as we each left each other messages using the correct software and did not receive any footage our friends and family claim they left for only one of us. I wanted to love Speechbooth, I really did, but this "bug" really left a bad taste in my mouth. They did give us a full refund, but those are memories we will never get. If you are someone who isn't too caught up in having videos from your wedding, definitely give Speechbooth a try! But if you don't want to risk it, maybe hire a videographer or someone to man a video camera instead.

Profile Picture Natasha, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I encountered Speechbooth while browsing Pinterest, and after checking out their very informative website, I just knew that I had to have it for our destination wedding. I emailed the company with specific requests and Wil replied almost instantly and he was very accommodating with what I needed. I very HIGHLY recommend this company and product- it is worth every penny to have and all our guests loved the idea!! It is super compact and easy to set up. It got shipped on time and I rented all the way from Toronto and brought it with us to Mexico, and because I couldn't ship it back right away, Wil was very understanding of my situation. I was very impressed with the professionalism and quick response and I commend Speechbooth staff for amazing customer service. We cannot wait to receive our speeches. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Sheila, 5/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery

My wife and I got married roughly a month ago and utilized the services of Speechbooth for our event. To be completely honest, I had never heard of this company but the idea of it seemed great. We had definitely been to weddings with the classic Photobooth, but the idea of your guests getting film a video really adds a special touch. Not to mention, we had also looked into various videographers, but most were well out of our budget. Speechbooth not only took the place of what a videographer could do, but in my opinion, did a much better job of uniquely capturing all the people we love on our special day. Speechbooth was also very popular among our guests-when speaking to people that attended, they were quick to tell us how much they enjoyed making their video at the wedding. Needless to say, I would definitely recommend Speachbooth to anybody looking for a fun way to capture their big day, in a way I personally had never seen before.

Profile Picture User6837878, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were so impressed with SpeechBooth! Everything from start to finish was so easy and the customer service was absolutely top notch! I found SpeechBooth through one of the wedding websites and I thought it was a great way of capturing video at our wedding without having to shell out all the money for a videographer. I also liked the idea that the video was just our guests being their candid selves. I would highly recommend SpeechBooth for your next wedding or event!

Profile Picture User5379921, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Speechbooth is simply awesome. We knew we wanted a video component to our wedding but couldn't afford both a photographer and videographer so we began looking for some alternative options. We came across Speechbooth in The Knot and it really fit the bill. After reviewing both Speechbooth and our pictures, I must say, we've watched our Speechbooth videos far more than we've scrolled through the photographer. We had an incredible photographer who captured each moment so well, but those pictures don't talk to you and our videos from this technology will be animated reminders for the rest of our lives of how special that day was. The product is incredibly user-friendly, packaging was simple, sleek and light. The price is a fraction of what you pay for photos and makes for an invaluable addition to any wedding. It's fun too - we placed our Speechbooth near the bar to encourage our slightly loosened-up guests to engage - and it worked like a charm! I'd say about 50% of folks left us a message/speech and we couldn't be happier with the footage. THANK YOU Speechbooth! A++

Profile Picture User5636825, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My wife and I are extremely satisfied with our Speechbooth experience. The entire process was very professional from start to finish, I would absolutely recommend Speechbooth to anyone planning a wedding or other large event.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a great experience with SpeechBooth, and our guests loved it! Everyone had a great time leaving messages, and the speeches got funnier the longer the bar was open. The SpeechBooth team (shoutout to Dan!) was wonderful to work with--they're incredibly responsive, helpful and ready for questions. We also found the value to be tremendous. We didn't spend thousands on a videographer, but we still got the incredibly personal messages and video memories. We laughed and cried, and we're very thankful to SpeechBooth for the great service, product and price.

Profile Picture Corri, 9/26/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

SpeechBooth was exactly what we wanted at our wedding. A no-hassle and inexpensive way to capture video messages from our wedding guests. We will be able to watch our videos for the rest of our lives.

SpeechBooth took up very little room, and because of the included signage, we were able to place it in a corner and still get plenty of people to see and use it. Since the hardware is an iPad, people knew straight away what to do. Overall, very little effort was required on our part.

We got our raw footage and highlight reel shortly after returning from our honeymoon, much faster than anticipated. It was great to come home and be reminded of the wonderful event. We loved the editing job that the guys at SpeechBooth did. The father of the bride secretly did a gag over a number of short videos, and the SpeechBooth guys weaved it perfectly throughout the videos.

Profile Picture User5290993, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

Speechbooth was absolutely an amazing addition to our wedding! It was so much fun and our guests loved it, and we now have the pleasure of watching the videos for years to come ( especially when we need a little laugh). I would recommend this company to anyone who wants something a little different to add to their wedding, it is a more fun than a photobooth! All of our friends have been raving about the highlight reel, going from laughing to crying all in 2 minutes! We had the speechbooth sent to Canada and it arrived on time without any issues and was super easy to set up and tear down. Dan was exceptional and answered all of our questions on a timely basis, which is so appreciated when planning a wedding. Don't doubt using this company the value is exceptional and you will cherish these videos in the years to come!

Profile Picture Chloe, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I liked the videos I got back from SpeechBooth more than the photos... less staged, very guest-focused, and so genuinely hilarious and sweet. It was really cool to see the event more from the guest's perspective, too. Really glad I had this at our wedding. Way better than the photo booths everyone has. Would use again.

Profile Picture User4693994, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I honestly can't think of a single thing for our wedding that had a better cost-benefit ratio. SpeechBooth was super easy to set up, was so much fun for our friends and family, and watching the video with my wife kept a smile plastered to our face for 22 minutes. The videos captured the spirt of the day, as the toasts started out heartfelt, and as the night wore on, became boozier and funnier (yes, we had multiple people sing to us). Photos are essential and the videographer will provide a nice narrative memory, but nothing else could capture the joy, insanity, heart, and thoughts of our loved ones. Thanks SpeechBooth - I kinda wish we could get married again just to have another one.

Profile Picture Alex, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I can't say enough good things about Speech Booth. We used the service for a wedding in upstate NY and the entire process was seamless. The company was timely and helpful in their communication before the event and the set up of the device was super easy. The quality of the video was even better than I was expecting. The lighting the "booth" provides makes the end product looked very professional and flattering to the people in the video. The sound quality was also excellent which was impressive considering we had to put the Speech Booth in the corner of a very noisy cocktail space on the patio. The microphone must be great quality because it only picks up the sounds of the people speaking and all of the background noise is eliminated. After the wedding there was a quick turn around and we had the final product less than 2 weeks after the event. The editing on the final compilation videos was perfect. They placed quiet background music in the video that gave it a very sentimental and professional feel. I also loved the way they pieced together the videos. It was a great flow between serious and heartfelt messages and silly speeches and bloopers. The best part of it all was watching back over all the amazing messages from the night. We got to hear from friends and family we didn't get to spend as much time with and we got to see memories from the night that we would have otherwise missed. I think the value of the video will only grow over time. I can imagine it would be pretty amazing to watch the video back in 15 or 20 years and see the faces, movements, and words of all the people we love most. Lastly, the price cannot be beat. We decided to get Speech Booth but it was an affordable way of capturing video memories from the day without the absurd costs of a videographer. I cannot recommend this enough, it was a hit with our guests and definitely one of the most memorable parts of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Eliza, 7/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We got SpeechBooth for our daughter's wedding and it is the most fun, vital reminder of the wonderful day. I would so highly recommend it as a way to create really live vivid reminders of the day. To see everyone and hear their thoughts/songs/greetings is really fun and it was super easy to use. It's the perfect complement to having a photographer and I would recommend it over a videographer as it's so spontaneous and natural. The messages feel very real and heart felt. Love it!

Profile Picture User4603197, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We brought this down to our destination wedding in Punta Cana and I am SO glad we did. It was really easy to set up and the footage we received is absolutely priceless. With all the running around from guest to guest you do on your wedding day, we never would have had the memories we got from our SpeechBooth. Also, I paid 3X as much for a videographer and got way more value from the SpeechBooth footage. Definitely happy we went with this vendor!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/7/15, 5 Reviews