16 Casey Road, Charlton, MA 01507 Map · Phone number

About Memoirs Party Rental

Offering the best prices and quality for your party needs! Serving Boston area and Worcester County's Weddings, Quinceaneros, Sweet Sixteens, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Birthday Parties, Anniversaries, and Corporate Events. We have high quality tablecloths, chair covers, reception decorations, centerpieces, candy buffets, table and chair rentals, balloon arches, columns and more!

redandwhite
blackandgold
brownandturquoise
redandwhite
blackandgold
brownandturquoise

2 Reviews for Memoirs Party Rental

Brittany · Married on 06/15/2013

Our venue looked gorgeous thanks to the chair covers from Memoir Party Rental. The room was set up on time and taken down right on schedule...and quickly! They helped make a stress free wedding day.
    The Molloy's

Sent on 06/24/2013

Nichole · Married on 05/05/2012

All I have to say is wow! Alice was absolutely amazing. She was such a big help. I looked at a few of the other rental places in the area and she was the cheapest. Alice sent me emails with pictures so I could see what my Colorado choices would look like. She even helped us set up the linens on the tables and tie the sashes. After that was done she suggested she run home to get a few things to make our cake table "pop", free of charge. Needles to say I can't thank her enough for the work she did for us. I highly recommend her to everyone!!!!!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Memoirs Party Rental FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens