54 Reviews for Sparkle and Ink

Engraving (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Laser Cut (1)
48 Sparkle and Ink Reviews

If you want to wow your guests, this is the place! Kathy is amazing, creative, talented, and so patient—every brides/party planners dream! She helped me work through both my lift ticket Save the Date and Map invitation with many many drafts and always happy to make any adjustments I asked. She helped me meet deadlines and went above and beyond through the entire process. Her product is both very high quality and unique. I am so pleased with how everything turned out. Thank you Kathy!!

Profile Picture Betsy, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

Kathy designed the perfect customized, stylish wrap-around address labels for my son's Bar-Mitzvah. She knew exactly what I was envisioning and saved me time and money! She is very responsive and attentive to detail. Working with Kathy was a pleasure!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Loved, loved, loved the bat mitzvah invitations that Kathy designed for us! So easy to coordinate. Super responsive. I highly recommend her work!

Profile Picture Abbey, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Wonderful experience. Initially there was an error and she corrected it as quickly as possible so that I was able to still mail everything out on schedule. I received nothing but compliments on an original save the date. Excellent product and service, would highly recommend!

Profile Picture jillian, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Great service!! We loved our save the dates!

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kathy's work is simply gorgeous! She worked closely with us every step of the way to make sure each and every detail was exactly as we imagined. Everything turned out beautifully and she expertly kept us informed of every detail we would need to think about -- including things that we never thought of! I don't know how our wedding would have happened without Kathy!

Profile Picture Jade, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kathy at Sparkle and Ink was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her creativity is incredible and made my daughters vision a reality. She also did the logos which I am still getting comments on. I have already referred several friends to her and will definitely use her again. Kathy is amazing!!!!

Photo for Sparkle and Ink Review - Bookmarks designed by Sparkle and Ink
Photo for Sparkle and Ink Review - Logo in the middle
Photo for Sparkle and Ink Review - Book themed bat mitzvah invite
Photo for Sparkle and Ink Review - Rsvp for book themed bat mitzvah
Profile Picture Aimee, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kathy is wonderful And so was her product. She helped me create the perfect invitation for my son. She is professional, responsive, and very easy to work with. I can’t say enough great things!!!

Profile Picture M, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I can't say enough about working with sparkle and ink. They did my daughters bat mitzvah invitation and it was an amazing experience. Responsive, professional, friendly and even did a check of my list for consistency, spelling mistakes. I would use them 100 times over!

Profile Picture Jayme, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kathy did such an amazing job helping put together my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. From the invitations to the place cards and the logo and everything in between, Kathy did a fantastic job and she's such a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Lighting & Decor

Kathy was terrific! She was incredibly responsive and delivered an invitation suite that was exactly what I envisioned!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Kathy was an absolute pleasure to work with! She came to my house and had so many samples and great ideas to share with me. She listened to what we wanted and created the perfect invitation at a great price point. All of my guests were so impressed and wowed by her creativity! I would definitely recommend using Kathy for all your invitation needs.

Profile Picture Beverly, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Excellent to work with, very accommodating and professional. I have already given out her information to other friends!!!

Profile Picture Tammy, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

If you are looking for the most outstanding invitations, creative ideas and all around amazing customer service - then YOU must work with Sparkle and Ink!! I couldn't be happier with my invitations. Kathy was beyond amazing to work with!!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Should you need any type of design work, invitations, party favors, etc. Sparkle and Ink should be your top choice. Kathy gave us great direction, patience and attention to detail. She was calm in the face of quite a rush order for invitations as well as giving great guidance for our event to make it the best it could possibly be.

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

We chose Sparkle and Ink to create our wedding invitations for us. Kathy was so accommodating and full of such wonderful and creative ideas! She had plenty of samples to show us and helped us make selections according to what style we were looking for. She was flexible, professional and got us our invitations in a very timely manner. They came out fantastic and was everything we ever hoped they would be. The value was phenomenal for all that she did for us. I truly appreciated working with this company! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Jackie, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My son and new daughter-in-law chose Sparkle and Ink to design all the printed materials for their wedding: Save The Date cards, invitations, menus, place cards. Everything Kathy designed was beautiful, very original, and delivered on time. Kathy is a pleasure to work with, very accommodating of our busy schedules, and she's a wonderful resource for answers to many wedding-related questions. The wedding was in Manhattan, New York, but we had many out of town guests. Several of our guests both local and out of state have asked me to refer Kathy to them, and we're delighted to recommend her!

Profile Picture User7231689, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Laser Cut, Printing, Shipping

Kathy at Sparkle and Ink was absolutely amazing throughout the entire engagement and wedding process! She was wonderfully responsive, creative and flexible! She designed and printed our save the dates, wedding invitations, wedding menus, and place card settings, and so many of our guests complimented the finished products :) I often felt like my directions were vague and unhelpful, but somehow Kathy was able to understand exactly what I wanted and created items even more beautiful that I had envisioned. I would HIGHLY recommend Kathy to all future brides!

Profile Picture Taylor, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I placed a custom order for coffee themed place cards for our daughter's wedding reception held July 16, 2016. We displayed the cards on trays filled with roasted coffee beans. Just beautiful! Kathy crafted a beautiful (actually 165) card and worked with us to provide a speedy delivery. Kathy demonstrated her flexibility, creativity and attention to detail with this order. This is the stress free way to go. I heartily recommend working with Kathy at Sparkle and Ink!

Profile Picture Beth, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

I am sorry it took me so long to write this review since my wedding was in June, but let me just say that Kathy's work is AMAZING! She is so creative and flexible with your budget. I wish my budget was a bit more so I could've used her beautiful invitations too, but I REALLY wanted the place cards and sign!. Walking in to see it took my breath away. It really added something unique and beautiful to my wedding.
Also, Kathy was very easy to reach and she was not pushy and did not rush you, which I loved you. I had plenty of questions, and she answered them all AND more. If anyone needs invitations, place cards, any stationary, and they want it to be beautiful and special for their wedding, I would say use Kathy. One of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Thank you!

Profile Picture Diandra, 6/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Kathy was the second vendor I actually found online and was impressed by everything she did from her response time to her portfolio that she brought to our first meeting. Kathy was FANTASTIC! She helped my fiance and I not only design our save the dates but also our invitations and they turned out PERFECT! She was able to help with every little detail, from font and ribbon change to paper modification. We sent out our save the dates about a year before the wedding and just received our invitations from her a couple weeks ago and they will go out at the end of March 2016.

Profile Picture alanna, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Consultations, Printing, Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates

I probably spoke and communicated with Kathy more than any other vendor. She was recommended to me by Sonja from Black Dahlia and we became quick friends. We plan on getting together for drinks with our husbands and Sonja and her husband in the near future. Her work was always of the highest quality and she did whatever was necessary to make my life less stressful. She put all my inserts into the frames and purchased and stamped all of my invites for me. She designed my wedding logo and emailed it to me so that I could incorporate it into all aspects of the wedding. There are not enough nice things I could say about her!!

Profile Picture Diana, 5/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I found Sparkle and Ink on Etsy and it was the first time I had used Etsy. I was reluctant to place my order for our daughters' Bat Mitzvah invitations on the internet but, I am so glad we did. I reside in Southern California and Sparkle and Ink is located in NY. It did not matter one bit because we communicated through email and FaceTime to finalize the invitations. The invitations Kathy created were absolutely beautiful and very memorable. Kathy is very organized and quickly mailed me different color patterns and ideas for my daughter and I to review. We were extremely pleased with her professionalism, quick follow through and creative design. She delivered 125 gorgeous invitations exactly on the date we agreed. We had 200 guests and everyone commented that our daughter's invitations were the most impressive they had seen through the entire Bat and Bar Mitzvah season these past three years. Needless to say, Sparkle and Ink helped the leave a lasting impression upon all our friends and family when she created our daughters invitations. I strongly recommend using Sparkle and Ink for her customer service and exceptional creativity and quality product. It was worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Lysa Marie, 4/9/16, 1 Review