Delicately Detailed

Lynbrook, NY View map

Your online source for invitations, favors and accessories for all your important events. We offer our customers a creative edge in designing custom items for their speical occasions. All items are specially designed with you in mind. From simple to extravagant we work hand-in-hand to stay within your budget and surpass your expectations.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
    Stacy Married on 02/07/2009
    The ladies at Delicately Detailed were amazing! I searched through tons of invitations only to know what I liked but could not afford. The ladies at Delicately Detailed took an idea that I had for my invitations and made a reality and they were even better than I could have ever imagined. They worked within my budget for everything that I needed. My invites were beautiful, my programs were perfect and my card (cake) box was soo beautiful, that some people actually thought it was the real cake! If you are looking for a vendor who is detail oriented and strives to make the customer happy within your budget, they are the right vendor for you!!
    Thanks Delicately Detailed!
    Rachel Married on 12/20/2008
    Working with delicately detailed was a wonderful experience, our invitations, programs and favors came out beautiful. We received so many compliments. The team at delicately detailed really gave us exactly what we were looking for and kept withing our budget. The communication was excellent, I have recommended them to many friends and families and would definitely use them again for my next event!

Lynbrook, 11563
Location of (Delicately Detailed)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding