Simply Inviting Reviews

28 | Drexel Hill, PA

28 Reviews for Simply Inviting

Tahtianna is amazing!!! She did our seating chart, wedding invitations, programs and thank you cards. She did a great job and was always available when I needed her. Everyone was talking about our invitations on the RSVP cards they were writing notes about how great the invitations looked. When I picked up my invitations I was shocked that they were already stuffed for me. If you need someone for invitations this is the place to go. Anytime I need announcements she will always have my business! I would def. recommend Tahtianna!!!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Nikita · Married on 07/05/2015

The owner Tahtianna made the process so simple!! I told her exactly what I wanted for my invitations and she brought it to life in minutes! She knows her companies she orders from so well she could pick a specific book and open to the specific page of what I wanted. I was recommended her by one of my friends who did their Will you be my ___ and I immediately fell in love! She also does the seating chart poster (I didnt order that because my husband wanted open seating) and it was beautiful! Just got my Thank You Cards and she once again did the best job ever! Prices are very reasonable and she doesn't hide anything! She told me up front about delivery and helped me save tons of money!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Regina · Married on 05/16/2015

Tahtianna was simply amazing in handling our invitations, programs and favor cards for our wedding. She helped us choose and customize invitations, and also handled our other stationary needs, much of which she can do in-house in her adorable little shop! Everything we ordered was of the highest quality at very reasonable prices! Tahtianna also went above and beyond, incorporating the design of our invitations into our programs and favor cards so that everything coordinated perfectly. She was extremely responsive to any and all questions I had and was also very helpful in giving us options (like a customized website card to go with our wedding invitations), suggestions for invitation wording, etc. I will use Simply Inviting for all of my invitation needs going forward and I highly recommend Tahtianna to anyone looking for impeccable service and quality!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Katie · Married on 05/02/2015

Tatiannah made our invitation experience a great one. We had a pretty specific idea of what we didn't want (not too flowery) but we were pretty lost in terms of how to find the perfect thing. Tatiannah was very helpful while also giving us the time and space to think through what we needed, it was like she could read our minds and whenever we needed direction, there she was! Approving our proofs and printing went off without a hitch, and we loved our invitations. We highly recommend this store.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Alison · Married on 09/12/2014

Tahtianna at Simply Inviting was incredible to work with. Everything was so easy. I came to her shop to look first for wedding invites. I thought her selection was broader than I had seen at other stores and more realistically priced. Once I decided to move forward with my invites, Tahtianna was then able to also incorporate my design theme from the invites into all other items for the wedding such as escort cards, menu cards, programs, etc. They were beautiful, I received so many compliments on them. She was quick to respond to all my questions and was so helpful in terms of assembly of items and how quickly she got everything together. She even dropped my invites personally to a distribution center post office to mail out even quicker. One of my favorite vendors!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2014

Tahtianna at Simply Inviting is a brides best friend! She was so helpful with all of our stationary needs and helped us make a lot of special touches at our wedding. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/13/2014

Tahtianna did the invitations and postcard guestbook for our recent travel-themed wedding. During the ordering process, she responded to emails timely and printing was prompt. Her work was exactly what we had wanted. We received so many compliments on everything. Simply Inviting is highly recommended.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Adrienne · Married on 10/19/2013

Tahtianna is simply a pleasure to work with! Everything about working with Simply Inviting was wonderful. We came into her shop and there was absolutely no pressure, no hard sell, and no hovering. She asked what type of invitations we were looking for and she pointed us in the right direction and stepped back. The invitations she did for us were absolutely exquisite! We have received so many compliments on them. They exceeded our expectations! We also had Tahtianna do a seating chart for us. It is just beautiful. I can't wait for our guests to see this on display. I have a friend who was married this previous Saturday. She used the Paper Source for her invitations and was distraught with the process. She spent over $2,000 dollars and nothing turned out the way she had hoped. When she saw our beautiful invitations she was stunned over the type of invitation it was (the pocket) and that we spent so much less than she did. This is a testament to Simply Inviting.

Sent on 10/13/2013

We worked with Tagtianna several times throughout our wedding planning process. I had actually found a great design for wedding invites through another online company, but went through Simply inviting for their computer calligraphy and day of stationary. The calligraphy was amazing- Tahtianna matched our colors and font styles so everything looked coordinated. She even placed our return address on the other side for no additional cost! (Many other places like Sealed With A Kiss charge extra). It looked very professional and was worth the cost, which was still reasonable.

I went to Tahtianna again for my day of stationary. She had a JPEG of my invite and the fonts, colors, and emblem from my original transferred nicely. Everything coordinated great! She did a wonderful job with our programs, table numbers, and menu cards! On top of that, she also helped is make lawn signs to help direct people to the church. This was a very large order (programs for 160 people, menu cards for 210 people, large lawn signs, signs for 20 tables)...she got this prepared in 3.5 days! Tahtianna has a special attention to detail...I'm a perfectionist and she found things I didn't even pick up on! The quality of the paper and the way everything turned out exceeded my expectations...I would definitely work with Tahtianna again and highly reccomend Simply inviting for all your stationary needs!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2013

Tahtianna was very knowledgeable and helpful picking out our save the dates, wedding invitations, rehearsal dinner invitations, table #s, seating cards and thank you cards. She is very quick to respond to e-mails. Simply Inviting definitely has the best prices around. I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/09/2014

shannon · Married on 09/14/2013

Tahtianna was great! She knows her stuff & was extremely helpful & patient with guiding me thru the process of picking out my Save the Dates & invites. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Tahtianna at Simply Inviting was wonderful to work with! My husband and I wandered into her shop one day with the intention of just looking for ideas for our wedding invitations. We told Tahtianna where we were getting married and an idea of what we were looking for and we loved one of the first invitation sets she showed up! Later on, after getting the wording straight, Tahtianna helped us with font colors and styles to make sure the invitations were just the way we wanted them to be! Tahtianna also designed our rehearsal dinner invites which were also so cute! She even made sure that we had the napkins, coasters, and thank you notes in time for our big day. For any future invitation or custom stationary needs, I will definitely be going to Simply Inviting.

Sent on 11/25/2013

Lindsay · Married on 06/08/2013

I used Simply Inviting for my wedding on Saturday June 8, 2013. Tahtianna was amazing and she did my invitations and all of the programs and menus for my wedding. She was prompt at sending the designs doe proof and making any changes I needed. She is also very reasonably priced.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Laura · Married on 09/15/2012

I loved the invitations I got through Simply Inviting! Tahtianna was so helpful and nice! After a nightmare with our initial invitation vender, Tahtianna really saved the day! The invitations were beautiful and the prices were good. We got single layer invitations and also cardstock to put a back layer on ourselves. We got a ton of compliments on the invitations - they were so pretty and classic. And the timing was very quick to get them ordered, approve the proofs, and receive the final product. It was a great experience all around. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Melissa · Married on 07/07/2012

Tahtianna helped us find our invitation suite, and we loved working with her so much that we went back to her for our escort cards, menu cards, and program covers. Incredibly accommodating, fast turnover time, and thorough, prompt communication -- plus she helped us find the perfect invitation for a great value. Bonus: her shop is really cute and located in a great area. Also, her dog is adorable!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Dana · Married on 06/22/2012

Working with Tahtianna was a great experience! Se helped me immensely with finding wedding invitations. Se jumped in when we needed advice and assistance but was very patient and not at all pushy. She also made our wedding programs in house. It was cheaper than ordering them and she customized exactly what we wanted. She sent me several drafts before printing to give me options and make sure they were perfect. I will definitely return there the next time I need invitations!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Alexis · Married on 06/09/2012

My daughter and I started working with Tahtianna after our one and only bridal show where she offered a discount on the seating chart.....and we continued to work with her for months until the entire event was complete!!! What she helped us create for my daughter's wedding was unbelievable!! From the Save-the-Date to the BEAUTIFUL invitiation...to the menus, programs, table numbers....etc... for such a small shop....literally a one-woman show unless we count her adorable dog's sporadic appearance....her customer service is unsurpassed!!! She met every deadline, every change, every detail with perfection!! I would HIGHLY recommend Tahtianna and Simply Inviting to simply everyone!!! Hats off to you, Tahtianna, thanks for adding your talent in making Alyssa's wedding such an awesome memory!!

Sent on 06/20/2012

Brynn · Married on 06/24/2011

Tahitiana is simply amazing! She is so helpful, organized, and sweet!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Janelle · Married on 04/16/2011

They did a wonderful job on our church programs. The woman there was very nice and professional. Our invitations were done by another vendor, the paper route, who was not nice or helpful and made some mistakes on our invitations. This forced us to find another vendor, Simply Inviting. Wish I would have had my invitations done by them. I would recommend Simply Inviting to anyone.

Sent on 10/18/2011

Made the whole process so easy for us.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Jacquelyn · Married on 03/06/2009

Tathiana is amazing! She went above and beyond! I ordered my save the dates from another vendor :( which was a horrible experience. I came to Simply Inviting for my invitations. She ordered samples and gave me the best price possible. Her service was so great that I ordered my thank you note cards and a guest gift card box from her. She was very flexible if I needed something. Everything came in on time like it was suppose to. There was one bump in the road where the invitations that I wanted the company went out of business but Tathiana found soething similar that was just as beautiful as what I had originally picked out. Amazing work Tathiana!!!!! Thanks so much!! People still rave today about how beautiful our invitaions were! 5.0 from me!

Sent on 05/06/2009

Megan · Married on 09/21/2013

Owner did an amazing job, we walked in without an appointment and in 30 minutes we had picked the most amazing invites and the order was already in! The owner walked us through all the steps from choosing templates to the final editing proofs! AMAZING WORK, could not be more happier with them!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Jenn · Married on 08/04/2012

Tahtianna is FABULOUS. She has done all of our wedding invitations, including all the addressing, thank you cards, donation "favor" cards, wedding fans, cake bags, and seating cards for our wedding this coming August and everythign is PERECT!!!! Tahtianna is so created and so reasonably priced. She has met all our deadlines and her customer service couldn't be any more perfect!! I will be using Simply Inviting for all my future events!!! Just AMAZING!!!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Amy · Married on 08/22/2009

Tahtianna was great to work with the location was convenient. It is right on Haddon Ave in the new Lumberyard building. My invitations came very quickly and I loved them! I was able to preview styles online first and then come in to look at them which saved me a lot of time.

Sent on 02/10/2010

Tathianna was great to work with. She was very responsive and helpful in helping us choose an invitation. I told her a budget and gave her some idea and I was very pleased with the results. I would highly recommend her over any other invitation store in the area.

Sent on 10/18/2013