5 Reviews for The Simple Gourmet Kitchen

We had a wonderful experience with Simple Gourmet for our wedding this past May. Melanie and Taji were helpful and responsive to all of our questions throughout the planning process and made the day of run smoothly. The artisanal cheese board and dark chocolate brownies were our favorites, but everything was really great. Hope we have a reason to work with them again someday!

Profile Picture Pamela, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We are so happy to have chosen Simple Gourmet for our wedding. People are still complimenting all of the dishes that were served and our 2 signature cocktails!! The appetizers and family-style dinner presentations were all beautiful. Taji, Melanie, and the entire Simple Gourmet team were always friendly, responsive, and very easy to deal with. Highest recommendations!!!

Profile Picture E, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Simple Gourmet catered our wedding in 2010. We had such an amazing experience. We chose them because they pick fresh ingredients, and make unique, very tasty food! They took care of everything, helped us with rentals, had amazing staff and really made our evening seamless. We didn't have a wedding coordinator, and it was nice to know that everything was taken care of on their end. I HIGHLY recommend using Simple Gourmet to cater an event for you - and also check out their cooking classes - they are a ton of fun!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/8/10, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The ladies at Simple Gourment, Melanie and Taji, are consummate professionals. They catered our wedding and we had a chance to sit down with them beforehand and put together a menu just right for all of our guests, including wonderful vegan dishes. We and our guests were thrilled by the delicious menu they created specifically for us, their wonderful and attentive staff, and their upbeat energy. In addition to the great food and staff, they provided sensational coordinator services the day of our big event. We definitely recommend Simple Gourmet!

Profile Picture Gary, 8/8/09, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We chose Simple Gourmet to cater our all-vegetarian wedding in 2008, and they did an amazing job! The food was delicious and beautifully presented, and even garnered approval from the meat-loving guests. Taji was there throughout the planning process to respond to my concerns, and was always ready with suggestions for how to make things work. She went beyond the role of caterer, and helped me think through how the various parts of the wedding setup would work together. She was also flexible and available to consult when I changed my mind about something (i.e. some aspect of the food setup) or had questions. When the day finally came, the food looked lovely and the service was seamless. I highly recommend Simple Gourmet for any wedding.

Profile Picture Margaret, 9/20/08, 1 Review