Saving Grace Occasions Reviews

10 | Saint Louis, MO

10 Reviews for Saving Grace Occasions

Catherine Mros · Married on 06/22/2019

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would

Grace is truly a rockstar. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, and so much of that was due to Grace. We were initially on the fence about getting a wedding planner: we’re both highly organized and work from home, and we had most of our vendors booked by the time we booked Grace. But we quickly realized that Grace was absolutely essential, and we couldn’t have done it without her. She is so professional and responsive--no question was too small, and there was no problem she couldn’t solve. She even helped our best men and maid of honor coordinate surprises for our after party. As a bonus, she’s a great person who we truly enjoyed getting to know. Having Grace removed all of our stress, and we were able to enjoy, not only the wedding day itself, but the whole wedding planning process. We couldn’t be more impressed with her and are so happy we got to work with her to make our wedding everything we wanted.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Anna Grossman · Married on 10/06/2018

You cannot get married without SGO- grace is wonderful!

Saving Grace Occasions worked with me for my wedding on October 6th, before and during the big day. I have seen Grace work a wedding previously and she is almost too good at what she does, so I most certainly needed her and her team for myself. One sit down with Grace and you just know that she was meant to be planning anyone’s big day. She is energetic, professional, reliable, and most of all enthusiastic about helping you. She will make all of your worries vanish and assure that you have the most magical day ever. I have recommended her to many and will continue to! Grace and her team will not let you down!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Erica · Married on 04/29/2018

My fiancee Danielle and I are so thankful we hired Grace to coordinate our wedding day! Every detail we came up with was very diligently brought to life thanks to Grace and her creativity, style and organization! She was always on top of things, both throughout the planning process and on the day of the wedding. She is extremely talented and we are so happy she was there to help us along the way!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Azadeh · Married on 05/20/2017

GRACE!!! GRACE!!! GRACE!!!! She made our wedding day seamless!
    We were the couple that tossed and turned when it came to deciding whether or not we needed a coordinator. I had most of my vendors booked and felt pretty good about things – deciding to get a day-of coordinator was not on our original budget. We decided to hire Grace as a token of good faith from the advice of our friends.
    Honestly, I am so glad we listened. Both my husband and I both feel that Grace was the best decision we made!!! She literally saved us!!! She was definitely the finesse to our wedding and made everything run smoothly and effortlessly. She was on time, professional, and came with a world of knowledge. She helped me so much with figuring out the order of the event as we had a not-so-traditional wedding. I even made some last minute changes to the ceremony and reception and she made sure those changes were carried out with ease. She stayed until the very end and made sure everything ran on schedule. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding with ease. All of our friends and family noticed her hard work and were impressed with her! She is the reason my wedding went so smoothly…literally perfect. Thank you so much Grace for working with us! We were so lucky to have found you!!

My advice to brides out there: Get at least a day of coordinator. You have no idea how stressful the wedding day can be. The last thing you want to worry about is details. Grace understood my vision and worked with all of my vendors so I didn’t have to. She was my “Saving Grace”

Sent on 05/27/2017
  • Blair.Richie

Blair · Married on 11/19/2016

Grace was beyond amazing! She was there for me every step of the way. If I had any questions. If I was just freaking out! She was always a phone call/text away! Grace made our timeline for the day of the wedding and contacted all of the vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page which was a HUGE help! My husband has a serious nut allergy and she took it so serious for me. She made sure we had his EpiPen at all times and let all of the vendors know they could not bring any snacks with nuts! The day of the wedding went so smooth and I felt no stress at all she did whatever needed to be done and I didn't have to worry about a thing! She helped with the rehearsal the night before so that everyone knew what to do. When we had an issue with our chairs she took care of it and I didn't even know about it! My husband and I decided during cocktail hour to go to our room and have something to eat and just relax before we got our night started and Grace brought us drinks and hors d'oeuvres to our room to make sure we had something to eat so we didn't pass out later!!! She truly made my dream come true. She took my husband and I into the reception room right after the ceremony so we could see it before everyone went in there and I started to cry because my vision came to life. It was beyond amazing! Throughout this whole process I've also gained a lifelong friend!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/22/2016

Grace was the best wedding planner we could have ever hoped for. We hired for day-of support and she went above and beyond our expectations. She gracefully navigating complex scheduling issues, balanced many cultural nuances of our wedding (we had a French-American wedding) and always thought one step ahead of us. It was clear our vendors also really enjoyed working with Grace. She was a delight to be around and made our special weekend the moment of a lifetime!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Caity · Married on 10/01/2016

As a hair stylist who does a ton of weddings and works with many wedding planners, I can vouch that Grace is THE BEST. Her attention to detail is impeccable. She's not only super organized, and very professional, but a kind hearted easy going person. So many of my brides say they wish that they would have hired a wedding planner to save themselves from stress. Grace is not only reliable and knowledgeable, but what sets her apart is that she's St. Louis born and raised and knows this city better then anyone. I take my recommendations very seriously, and Grace will never let me, or you down! Hire her, you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2016

I hired Grace, of Saving Grace Occasions, to be our “Day of Coordinator” and it was the best decision I could have made. BUT If I could go back and do it all over again, there is one thing I would change- I would have hired her from the beginning to plan the whole thing with us. Seriously. While her company is new, she is certainly not inexperienced. As the “day of coordinator”- Grace helped create the timeline of the day, which was a huge stress reliever for us. She thought of many details that I never would have even considered. Grace communicated with all the vendors (caterer, photographer, DJ, salon, etc!) and made sure everyone was on the same page and that all of our bases were covered. Grace was willing to help wherever was needed. She helped finish making the boutonnieres (and made them look way better than I ever could!), she took last minute items to the venue, and was a point of communication for everyone involved. I’m pretty sure she would have even held my dress up for me while I peed- if I had asked! On the day of the wedding, her demeanor was calm and she never once seemed stressed or frazzled. She was professional and courteous throughout the entire day. Grace kept the focus on us and always seemed to be at the right place at the right time to help put out fires (though her work prevented any big ones!). When I realized that the cake knife didn’t make it to the reception, I was extremely relieved to find out that she also had thought to bring her own for us to use, which not only saved us, but also became our “something borrowed” for the day! As a bride, you have to remember that you have never planned a wedding before- and it is such a BIG day that you are spending a lot of money on to make it perfect. I promise you that hiring Grace is well worth it- because she will ensure that your day is more than perfect. Hiring Grace was honestly the best decision I made during my wedding planning, and I highly recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Erinn · Married on 09/10/2016

We hired Grace as a Day-of Coordinator to help build a master timeline and oversee our rehearsal and wedding day. I'm also in the event industry, so I didn't think we'd need a whole lot of help planning before that (looking back, probably could've used her help sooner, haha!), but we definitely wanted somebody to be there on the big day, taking care of all the details, big and small, while we just enjoyed all the special moments of the day.

I cannot say enough how amazing it was to have Grace and her assistant there on our special day!! It was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding, hands down. She had everything covered from remembering a toothbrush for me because I completely forgot mine, overseeing family photography so it was efficient and we didn't miss anybody, greeting vendors and guests, keeping our reception timeline on track so we got to do everything we wanted, including having time left to dance and enjoy our party, to loading our gifts into our car and handing out gratuities for all of our vendors for us while we were on the dancefloor. Our day was a dream, so amazing it was surreal. Can't thank Grace enough!!!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Julie · Married on 10/22/2016

Saving Grace Occasions was our day of wedding planner and it was the smartest decision I ever made. As Mother of the Bride, I thought I would be able to take care of everything but Grace made everything come together so effortlessly that I wish we could do it all again, but only if Grace was right there beside us. She coordinated with each vendor and made an incredible timeline that everyone was able to follow. She was professional and so personable. Because of Grace, I was able to enjoy every single second of my daughter's wedding!! She was my Saving Grace!

Sent on 11/19/2016