Save the Date Magic Reviews

14 | Oldsmar, FL

14 Reviews for Save the Date Magic

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/18/2014

We just received our save the date magnets in the mail yesterday and love them! I customized one of the online templets and customer service sent me proof after proof until it was perfect! Cheryl was wonderful to work with and her email correspondence was very quick. The price was great and customer service is even better! I have been so happy with this company and would recommend them to anyone looking for save the date magnets!

Christine · Married on 10/12/2013

Wow! Just received via UPS our save the magnets. They are perfect. Just what we wanted. Awesome job. I just went out to the mailbox and the envelopes just arrived via USPS. Just want to say thanks. Love the speedy turn around, even with more than one proof involved.Your company is appropriately named as it was like magic!

joyce · Married on 04/20/2013

I had an amazing experience with Save the Date magic. First of all, the templates they had were by far the best I found in my research. The prices are competitive and the service was top notch. The website would contact me with mock ups so I could see how the save the date looked, and they also let me know how the order was coming along. My save-the-dates arrived in no time and they look spectacular. I am thrilled with the way they turned out and definitely recommend the website for your wedding invitations/save-the-dates.

Caleigh · Married on 03/23/2013

Found Savethedatemagic with a little research on the web. What a great product--and for a desirable price!! My guests have complimented our save the dates left and right--and they can't believe I designed them myself! When I clicked the 'buy' button, I only expected to receive my product a few days later--but Cheryl, of savethedatemagic, wanted our cards to be perfect. She contacted me to make sure she had the file for our picture for perfect quality shots. She also sent me proofs to make sure my wording and arrangement was as expected. We went back and forth for about a week and made the cards exactly as I wanted them. I would definitely recommend this website!!!

Caleigh · Married on 03/23/2013

Loved working with savethedatemagic.com. I created both our save the date and thank you cards for our guests. I assumed that since I ordered my save the dates online at such a great price, that I would get what I ordered...but Cheryl (I think that was her name??) went over and beyond to make sure it came out perfectly!! :) She and I emailed for a couple days to make sure the images were clear and the wording was correct. I was very surprised and pleased at the attention she gave to our save the dates--and at such a low price! It was a no brainer when I was ready to order thank you cards!

Becka · Married on 10/20/2012

My fiance' and I were looking to personalize our save the date magnets without spending an arm and a leg. If you're looking to do the same, look no further! Save the Date Magic also has plenty of great designs to choose from which can be tweaked to your liking as well. Cheryl, Crystal, and the team were phenomenally helpful and prompt. Our 125 magnets turned out perfectly; everyone loves them! The magnets are a good quality and size (we opted for the larger size)... I recommend Save the Date Magic to anyone I hear that's in the market!

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2012

We purchased our save-the-date photo cards for my daughter's wedding. We ordered the large cards with and envelope so we could print pictures on the front and a picture and information on the back. The customer service department contacted us to make sure that they had the original images from our photographer to ensure the highest quality photos. The were very easy to work with and produced an excellent product. We received a great deal of comments from invited guest on how beautiful the cards were! We also ordered thank you photo postcards with wedding photos and indicated the links for all wedding photos and video for our guests to enjoy. We provided the photos about a week after the wedding and had our cards within 10 days. Once again, they were beautiful.

Both my daughter and I have also used their services for our Christmas photo cards.

Ray · Married on 09/22/2012

I ordered 250 Save the Dates using the web designer tool. The staff was responsive and personable. The order was shipped quickly and they came out wonderfully. Good quality and no mistakes! I've recommended SavetheDateMagic.com to my friends who are getting married this year as well. Great experience all around!

Erica · Married on 05/12/2012

I had so much fun creating my save the date cards using this site. I screwed up my original order (I misspelled the city of my venue) but Cheryl at savethedatemagic.com was so helpful--even though the mistake was MY fault, she reprinted all of my cards for only the cost of shipping. The cards look fantastic and I plan on ordering thank you notes from this site because of my wonderful experience.

Kristina · Married on 04/30/2011

The best place for invites save the dates etc. I am now ordering thank you cards from them bc they are so good and $ reasonable

Eric · Married on 04/12/2010

This is not the bride, this is the groom. After my fiance became very frustrated using various sites, I was asked to put the save-the-dates together myself.

savethedatemagic.com was one of the first sites that showed up after a quick Google search. The initial prices were very reasonable, and the site was very easy to use.

There are many different kinds of templates or basic designs but they are not overwhelming - it was very easy for me to select one we both liked. Once I found the basic design we liked, again, there were many options for re-designing the colors, the placement of graphics, fonts, etc - but again the options were easy to use, not overwhelming.

It only took us about 15 minutes to finish selecting, designing and purchasing 100 save the date cards that we thought perfectly represented our colors, our theme and our personalities - for much lower than $100.

Within a day, I was personally contacted by a live agent - complimenting me on the design I created, confirming the order, and introducing herself in case I had any other questions. I thought that was a really nice touch, working with a person instead of a web script.

I don't remember how many days we waited for the save the dates but it was about a week. We didn't need the rush order but they still came very quickly. The package was sturdy which was also a nice touch, since we live in Portland and this is the rainy season. The box was pretty wet but the cards were fine.

The cards are of a good, strong, quality stock.
    We've gotten many compliments from our friends since we've sent them out.

I can't say that I'll use them again because I don't plan to plan any more weddings. ;)

But this vendor made this particular aspect of planning our wedding very easy and very pleasant. And very inexpensive! I would definitely recommend them to anybody else planning a wedding. The designs are pretty, the prices are great, the quality is good, and the personal interaction is a very nice touch.

Rebecca · Married on 03/11/2010

I chose this vendor because they allowed me to create personalized postcards for our save-the-dates. I had a lot of questions and someone always emailed me back almost right away. The postcards look absolutely beautiful - photographic quality. I was thrilled when they arrived and they've been a big hit with our guests, too.

Erin · event on: 06/08/2014

Cheryl Hunter was excellent to work with. Her level of professionalism and customer service were unparalleled. I found the software easy to use, and frankly, I couldn't believe when I received an email from a live person, offering to assist me through my order! I was so impressed and have already told many of my colleagues and people in my network about this site. I will definitely use it again.

Roberta · Married on 06/30/2012

My daughter received her Save The Date cards in the mail today and they are BEAUTIFUL! We had some questions about picture file size when making the cards, and we had no problems getting prompt assistance.

Would definitely recommend!