SAVA CATERING AND PERSONAL CHEF Reviews

4 | Littleton, CO

4 Reviews for SAVA CATERING AND PERSONAL CHEF

Brittany · Married on 06/27/2014

Lana rescued us a month before our wedding after a horrific tasting. Instantly we knew we had found who we wanted to take control of our wedding catering. Honestly after twenty minutes of talking to Lana you will know you have someone special. Her brutal honesty, sense of humor and knowledge of the industry put your mind at ease. Her food knowledge and pairing options are perfect for making sure that all guests are satisfied. She comes with numerous menus and experience to create the menu of your dreams. You can be as creative as you want with only knowledgeable guidance from her. I remember looking down the head table and seeing Lana hand deliver the gluten allergy bridesmaid her food. What amazing care she showed. She went above and beyond in making sure that our wedding was exactly how we envisioned from appetizer to dessert (an awesome brownie bar with toppings!). We could not have found a better fit for our budget and are beyond thankful for Lana and her team!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Nina · Married on 09/10/2011

Sava catering exceeded all of my expectations! Most of the time at weddings the food is so-so. Thanks to Sava, everyone said the food was excellent and the best food they have had. They designed a custom menu for us to ensure it was exactly what we wanted. Sava also prepared a delicious spread of deserts which included a perfectly moist cake, delicious cupcakes and a variety of yummy desert bites.

In addition to amazing food, Sava provided excellent service. The staff did not stop for one minute during our wedding. All of the staff was so kind and actually seemed happy to be catering my wedding. This was very important to me because a bad attitude by a vendor can ruin an event.

I would recommend Sava catering for anyone! No matter what type of event it may be- wedding, birthday, family reunion, etc- I am confident that Sava catering would do an excellent job and you would be extremely happy with their service.

Sent on 09/21/2011

Joan · Married on 09/09/2011

Lana is simply the best. We have worked together a number of times for a variety of events and the food , service and the ease with which she does things take all the stress out of the event. You can actually enjoy yourself!
    The variety of food and presentation has people talking during and after the gathering. Lana is a joy to collaborate with.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Dawn · Married on 08/12/2011

Very timely in responding to my inquiries. Had great suggestions to help make our party special.

Sent on 09/15/2011