Saskia penland Reviews

17 | Jacksonville, FL

17 Reviews for Saskia penland

17 Saskia penland Reviews

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

Saskia was so amazing to work with- she made my hair & bridesmaids/mom/grandmother's hair all look beautiful on my wedding day. She even stayed and did a touch up after the ceremony after I had taken photos outside on a windy day. Would definitely recommend her!

Laine · Married on 09/23/2017

Stop looking for a hair stylist and hire Saskia. She is SERIOUSLY the best! My hair was beyond gorgeous, as were my bridesmaids. Saskia is a joy to work with and I will be a long-time client!

Jessica · Married on 02/28/2016

I love love love Saskia! From the moment I met her at my hair trial I knew she had to be a part of my wedding day! She was so sweet, friendly and professional. She listened to what I was hoping for and made it work with my hair! Having her there to do my hair on my wedding day was seriously amazing. Definitely recommend her!!!

Poppy · Married on 08/15/2015

the luckiest bride I schedule with saskia to do my hair for my wedding but did not have time for a trail since i live all the way in Miami ,i read all her reviews and trusted them . On my wedding day I was pleasantly surprised that i was the luckiest to have found saskia .She was on time and did just an amazing job all our hair stayed in place even it rained most of the day .This weather proof up-do girl is you're girl trust me .Poppy

Christinas · Married on 05/02/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Saskia! I can't wait to have her do my hair on my wedding day!

Liz · Married on 04/19/2015

Since I met Saskia several months ago, she has literally transformed my hair’s image. She introduced me to a new product, Ouida, to control my curly hair. This product is my secret weapon against Florida’s humidity and it works amazing. Since meeting her in March, Saskia also styled my hair for my wedding and my wedding party. She did an incredible job and made each one of my bridesmaids feel like a princess. She came to our hotel and made sure the job was done, and done right. She even stayed until my reception to make sure my hair stayed exactly how I intended it to. Without Saskia, and of course my new husband, my pictures could not have looked any better. Saskia is the nicest, most professional and overall most lovely person I’ve ever had the pleasure of coming to. I would recommend her for anyone looking for the best hairstylist in Jacksonville. She is the best for a reason.

Carla · Married on 04/12/2015

Saskia is amazing!!! She is super easy to communicate with and very reasonable. I was initially unsure of how great of a job she could do because her prices aren't in the "extremily high" category as some others, but after my trial I was convinced that Saskia is amazing at doing hair and her prices are simply reasonable instead of ridiculous. During our trial, we did about 3 different styles (she is super quick!) and she took pictures and notes. By my wedding day, my hair was significantly longer and she did an incredible job of combining the style I liked with her imagination. She did an awesome job with myself, bridesmaids, and moms. She did 7 of us in about 3 hours and everyone's hair looked spectacular - and most importantly - our hair-dos lasted perfectly all day/night long!

I hired Saskia for my wedding in September 2014. I originally found her through great reviews on Weddingwire and The Knot. Once I saw the range in her portfolio I knew I had to meet her!

She did my hair, my sister's and my mother's. Truly I have nothing but good things to say about her! She is a true professional. She spent as much time as I wanted on my hair trial to make sure it was just the way I wanted, no rushing or being pushy.

She arrived at the venue at 7am before my brunch wedding, and since it was in town there was no extra cost. My hair looked great and stayed for the whole event.

I would recommend her for any event where you need your hair professionally done!

I had planned my wedding for a solid year going to various salons to find the perfect hairstyle for my special day and as the day was nearing, I found I was not connecting with any of the stylists. I thought I was going to have to do my own hair until I went to my friends wedding and saw how gorgeous her hair was! She recommend Saskia and we instantly connected! I was beside myself at how beautiful my hair turned out! It was exactly what I had wanted all along. We had the same vision. She is such a joy to work with,I strongly recommend her! You will be sending all of your friends!

Lisa · Married on 09/14/2013

Wow I found the perfect updo queen!....she is a natural talent. Worth every penny.

Jen · Married on 08/31/2013

I have been to many hair stylists preparing for my wedding and I finally met Saskia. She was unbelievable. She drove all the way to Alabama and did the hair for everyone in my wedding party. She was very efficient and professional. She was such a pleasure to work with and everyone loved their hair. Since the wedding I have been getting calls for her number. I am now a lifetime client. I highly recommend her!!!

Beth · Married on 08/24/2013

Saskia made me look like a model! My hair was beautiful and stayed in place the entire evening, All the girls in the wedding had their hair done too Saskia made each person look wonderful and she is so creative. I would highly recommend her! She is the best!!

S · Married on 04/28/2013

Saskia did an amazing job. Before the wedding, I went to her salon for two trial runs, and she asked me to come back a third time so she could perfect the style without charging me for the additional practice. She wanted to make sure she did the best job she could. We spent several hours during one of the trial runs playing with different styles because I wasn't quite happy with my hair, and then she asked if she could just experiment. Within five minutes, Saskia had created a style that I absolutely loved, even though that wasn't what I thought I had wanted at all. She had listened to all of the things I found "wrong" with the other styles and was able to really determine what I wanted.

On the day of my wedding, Saskia arrived on time, and did my mother in law's hair, my bridesmaids' hair, and my hair with time to spare. Although some of my bridesmaids had asked for some very complicated styles, Saskia was able to please everyone for an extremely reasonable price. All of my girls raved about how she was one of the best hairdressers they've ever encountered during a wedding, and they looked gorgeous, of course. She is a very calm person and so much fun to be around. Since the wedding, I have started going to her for all of my hair needs as she does such a wonderful job.

GiGi · Married on 04/20/2013

Saskia is a consumate professional! She put me at ease on what I considered to be one of the most important days of my life! She was open to my suggestions and nicely made some of her own. The result? A gorgeous up-do that wowed me and my loved ones! My hair exceeded my expectations, as did Saskia's talent! I highly recommend Saskia for any bride who wants to look her best on her wedding day. You will be soooo happy! Sincerely, GiGi Rodrigues

Saskia did the bride, bridesmaids and mother of the brides hair. She did a wonderful job and everyone looked beautiful..

Pryor to our wedding I was undeceive about my hair style for the big day. Saskia helped me envision my long locks in many different styles. I went with half up and half down with and hired her to come to the reception after the ceremony so we could let my hair all the way down for the party, totally worth it!

Saskia was amazing! Because I live out of town, we were not able to have a trial. I was a little nervous about that, but when I told her what I was looking for, she got it immediately. She was efficient, calm, easy to work with and great a what she does! My hair looked stunning, stayed up for hours, and got lots of compliments. The styles she did for my MIL, mother and sister were also fantastic! Everyone was very pleased and all of the styles held up incredibly well throughout the evening!