Sarina Durden Beauty Reviews

Sarina Durden Beauty 5
Sarina Durden Beauty 6
Sarina Durden Beauty 7

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2018

Sarina is amazing!! Not only was she sweet, funny and chill, which is exactly what you need when you're getting ready for your wedding, but she made my hair and makeup look so beautiful! Seriously... my makeup stayed perfect ALL NIGHT (even through a 1 a.m. run to the emergency vet when my dog got injured - bloody dog, annoyed groom, bride in sweatpants with a full face and updo LOL). At one point I was so sweaty from dancing during my reception that I went into the bathroom, sure that I would be a hot mess but NOPE - face of steel! Sarina was also super professional and knowledgeable. Our practice session was great - she made great suggestions regarding the placement of my headband that I never would have thought of, and she instantly knew the perfect lip color to suit my skin tone. I would recommend her to all brides (or anyone else in need of her services) a million times over!

Daniela · Married on 05/05/2018

I am so glad we booked Sarina for our wedding! She made all the women look so beautiful and really kept me calm that morning! I received so many compliments about my hair and makeup. Both hair and makeup lasted all night long. Thank you!!!

Sarina Durden Beauty 8
    Sarina Durden Beauty 9
    Sarina Durden Beauty 10

Megan · Married on 04/28/2018

I hired Sarina Durden Beauty to do makeup for my wedding and my makeup artist, Destiny Maddox, did the most incredible work on all 6 of the women. My mom has a decent amount of wrinkles and she looked flawless, as did all of the younger bridesmaids. Destiny did a great job airbrushing everyone and being responsive to the different comfort levels with wearing makeup for each person in the party. Her funny and charming personality put everyone at ease. I couldn't be any happier with her and the beautiful work she did. I'd hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sara · Married on 04/07/2018

She was hands down the best!! My entire bridal party of 9 all loved their hair and makeup. It was flawless! I will be using her again! I highly recommend.

• ET

Beth · Married on 03/29/2018

Doing my own hair and makeup for big events or photo shoots always stresses me out, so when it came to my wedding day, I knew I needed a pro to keep me calm and looking my best throughout the entire day. I searched for hair and/or makeup artists here on Wedding Wire to read reviews first, then browsed client galleries, Instagram, etc. to find artists who matched with my personal style and budget. I'm a minimal-makeup kind of girl and did not want to end up with makeup that was heavy, thick, or made me look older than I am. I love Sarina's style and the fact that all of the women whose photos were posted on Instagram looked youthful, natural and glowy, like the best version of themselves.

Sarina was super flexible in working with me and finding a convenient trial time, and she had lots of suggestions on how to make the inspo pics I'd shared work best with my hair and features. I loved the finished hair and makeup trial, and nearly everyone who saw my hair trial photos asked if it was my inspo photo or my actual hair. Always a good sign!

On the actual wedding day, Sarina was on time and brought some fun music for us to listen to while we got ready. It was so nice to just relax and enjoy some time with my bridesmaids and mom, rather than spend hours stressing over trying to do my own hair and makeup. All of the girls looked gorgeous, and I was especially impressed with how patient and fun Sarina was while styling the hair of my younger sister with special needs. Lunch arrived later than expected when one of my girls got in an accident on the way to the venue, and still Sarina stayed cool, readjusting the schedule as needed to get most of the hair and makeup completed and do final touches after everyone had eaten.

Everyone looked beautiful, both in person and in photos, and it was clear that everyone felt confident as the night went on. I honestly felt like I was at my most beautiful, and it showed throughout the day! Thank you Sarina for the confidence boost!

Sarina Durden Beauty 11
    Sarina Durden Beauty 12

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2017

Sarina and her girls were absolutely amazing! They made sure my bridal party felt as beautiful as I did! We were all so pleased with our hair and makeup! I moved here from New Jersey not knowing who to call. Reading her reviews helped me make my decision, which was definitely the best decision I could have made! Her service and professionalism was beyond 5 star! If you are unsure who to hire for your hair and makeup, you can't go wrong with Sarina and her girls! Thank you again for making me and my bridal party feel and look so amazingly beautiful!

Sarina Durden Beauty 13
    Sarina Durden Beauty 14
    Sarina Durden Beauty 15
    Sarina Durden Beauty 16
    Sarina Durden Beauty 17

Smruthi · Married on 06/24/2017

Sarina Durden is incredibly talented and so sweet! I am so grateful that Sarina was there to help us on our big day. She was always quick to respond and easy to work with! I strongly recommend Sarina and her team :)

• Meghan S.

Meghan · Married on 06/03/2017

Sarina is awesome! She called me immediately after I first emailed her, and was just as responsive all the way up until my wedding day. She made me feel so at ease during my trial, and I knew I made the right decision. On the wedding day, she and the hair stylist, Caroline, showed up on time with everything they needed for the morning. I have never felt more beautiful before! I wish she could style me every morning!

Melissa · Married on 05/13/2017

Sarina Durden was absolutely AMAZING!! I had her do my make up for my engagement shoot, had a wedding trial for hair and make up, she did hair and make up for a bridesmaids luncheon followed by my rehearsal dinner, and did my hair and makeup on the wedding day. I had 12 Bridesmaids, 1 Mother, 1 Mother in Law, and 1 Sister in Law who wanted their hair and make-up done on my big day. She had a wonderful group who came to help and did our hair and make up. I never felt like she was not going to get everyone done on time and she paid so much attention to myself and my mom. I have since referred her to many friends and they were all more than pleased. I cannot wait to use her for future events. She is amazingly talented and she has such a great personality. She becomes a friend to you and everyone she is around. Go with Sarina and you won't go wrong! Thanks for everything - sorry it took me a year to write this review!

Disha · Married on 05/06/2017

Sarina was so great! She really made the whole experience amazing! My makeup and hairstyle were so beautiful and her personality is really sweet. I recommend her strongly for all your events.

Nichole · Married on 04/29/2017

Sarina is an amazing makeup artist and has the wedding thing perfected, she works so efficiently. Her and Angela Byrd worked great together and made the wedding day flawless. From the very beginning of communication, she listened to what I wanted and to my concerns. I was one of those brides who had wedding nightmares about hair and makeup running late etc... This was NOT the case the day of my wedding! We were running ahead of schedule, everyone was relaxed, and everyone looked BEAUTIFUL. We had 5 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, sister of groom, and my grandmother. Sarina executed each person's makeup perfectly for them and everyone commented on how gorgeous everyone looked for the big day!

Sarina and Angela also came out to our beach house the night before my wedding to do hair and makeup for our Welcome Dinner. They are both so much fun to be around and truly made my wedding wedding special.

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2017

Sarina was awesome! Myself, my Maid of Honor, and my grandma all had our makeup done, and loved it. Sarina is very talented, flexible, prepared, and helpful. She'll help make your wedding special and stress-free! I definitely recommend her! :)

Kristy · Married on 04/15/2017

Sarina is fabulous to work with and her makeup application looks beautiful. She books up fast, if you are interested in her!

Carlina · Married on 04/14/2017

My photographer recommended Sarina to me actually & I am thankful that she did. Sarina not only made me feel gorgeous on my wedding day but she was also so much fun to hang out with while having all our makeups done! She did my bridesmaids, my Mom, my makeup, and tattoo coverup for my wedding. Everyone looked amazing. She does airbrushing & fake eyelashes even which is a huge plus with wedding photos. I just honestly couldn't believe how beautiful she made me look on my wedding day & all of the women were so happy with their makeup that I know she's the best makeup artist in the area. We booked her almost a year before our wedding so do not delay on booking Sarina! You won't regret it! :) - Carlina

Emily · Married on 04/08/2017

Love Sarina and Ericka! They made my bridesmaids and myself feel beautiful on wedding day! There was a minor issue with the trial run but Sarina and Ericka worked really hard to assure me everything would be great and completely made it right.

Danielle · Married on 04/02/2017

Sarina was so amazing to work with on my wedding day! Jennifer did hair, and Sarina did makeup. They did my makeup and hair for engagement photos and for wedding day as well. On wedding day, there were 8 of us that got hair and makeup done. Sarina and Jennifer were very accomodating. They both even finished early, which was surprising because with such a big group I was nervous that we would be running late- but they finished early! Sarina took her time to make sure everyone looked flawless. She did touch ups for everyone before she left. She even snapped a few fun photos of me and my bridesmaids. Sarina is so fun and kind- she definitely makes the process of getting ready even more fun! Everyone looked their absolute best thanks to Sarina!

Billi · Married on 03/25/2017

Sarina is an angel! Talented, professional, warm and kind. I chose Sarina for hair, makeup and spray tan (tan done the day prior) for my wedding day. One of the BEST decisions I made! I was thrilled with the results!! My ceremony was at 10:00 a.m. and we needed to be ready for first look photos at 9:00. Sarina arrived bright and early to my suite, armed and ready! and even helped me relax with soothing music and her calming demeanor. She turned a jittery woman into a beautiful, calm and radiant bride. I'm so grateful to her. I highly recommend her services.
    - Billi Gibson

Rachel · Married on 03/04/2017

Several girls from my wedding party and I had the privilege of having Sarina do our makeup for my wedding on Saturday. Sarina is absolutely incredible!

I was fortunate enough to do a trial with her in June, and absolutely fell in love with her work! My fiance at the time, now husband, was quite hesitant for me to get my makeup done. He did not want me to look like a "clown". When he saw what Sarina did in June, he knew I was in wonderful hands, and that I would not look like Ronald McDonald for the wedding. ;) It was all very natural looking.

Sarina made me feel so comfortable and confident on my wedding day! I am so truly grateful for her. She is also a lot of fun to be around on the big day! My bridal party and I highly recommend her! :)

Joanne · Married on 01/29/2017

I am so grateful to Sarina Durden Makeup and Hair for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. From the moment I first spoke with Sarina on the phone I knew I had found the right person. Sarina was so sweet and understood exactly how I wanted to look without even meeting face to face. I was very impressed with her quick response time to my numerous messages and million questions. Sarina is the epitome of professionalism. She was prompt to my 6am hair & make up time (I know it sounds crazy! We had to be ready for pictures by 9am) and brought all the necessary tools. She brought in lighting, cases of makeup, and even offered to pick up coffee for me! Sarina transformed me from a sleep deprived, stressed-out bride to the most beautiful I have ever looked. I had never had professional makeup done before and I can’t say enough about my extraordinary experience with Sarina. Great service and value. Thank you Sarina! <3

Shannon · Married on 01/16/2017

Sarina recently did my make-up for my wedding, as well as, the rest of our bridal party. She did an amazing job! It was a destination wedding, so we did not have any trials prior and she absolutely created the perfect look for everyone! We were all incredibly happy and the make-up held beautifully all day/evening!

Trish · Married on 01/16/2017

My daughter was having a destination wedding in St. Augustine. We were only coming from the Orlando area, but didn't know any local vendors. My first contact with Sarina was very professional, and she happily answered the many questions I had.
    The day of the wedding, she came to where we were staying, arriving on time.
    She did make up for the bride, bridal party, and two moms. Asking if we had a particular look in mind, she offered make up options and friendly suggestions.
    Everyone was happy with her work.
    I would highly recommend Sarina Durden Beauty

Stephanie · Married on 12/10/2016

Sarina is a very sweet, talented and professional lady. She was quick to address any concerns I had throughout the planning process and made sure I was clear on our plan and looks for the wedding. I was able to show her a few ideas at my trial and she came up with a great look, we didn't have to change anything for the wedding day except that I was a little less tan (which was expected and I was happy with) and she easily adjusted. Her and her assistant Carmen did a great job and we were able to be right on time. Sarina brought Angela Byrd and her assistant Darlene for our hair stylists, I also loved working with them. Most of my contact was with Angela, she was able to combine a few different hairstyles to create exactly what I wanted. It was very windy on my wedding day but my hair held up just fine! They came to our venue, set up shop and were ready to go on time. Thank you to Sarina!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Sarina Durden Beauty's reply:

Hi Stephanie, Thank you so very much for the wonderful review! It was such a pleasure from day one to wedding day for me. You were such a joy to work with and your mom and bridal party were as well! Congratulations on your wedding and new journey in life. I can't wait to see what your future holds together and work with you again. Warmest Regards and Woo Hoo you're married! Sarina

angelina · Married on 10/23/2016

I met with sarina for a trial run several months before my wedding. After a 4 hour drive from my home to her studio she made every minute of that drive worth it. She not only listens to her clients' wants and desires she makes them happen with such ease. Thank you for everything, my makeup and hair was flawless. The icing on the cake is your glowing and vibrant personality and by far the ability to make any bride feel alive and beautiful in her own skin. Your truly one of a kind.

Tara · Married on 09/25/2016

Sarina was the perfect choice to make me feel like a millions dollars on my wedding day. She was so patient with me and my bridal party. I can't thank you enough Sarina for making me feel absolutely gorgeous.

Lindsay · Married on 05/21/2016

Sarina is simply amazing! She was a dream to work with! She was so calm and patient with a big group of us and made she everyone had one on one time to make their makeup perfect. We were all so impressed with her and I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking flawless makeup on their wedding day!