Sarina Durden Beauty Reviews

80 | Saint Augustine, FL

80 Reviews for Sarina Durden Beauty

Emily Paulding · Getting married on 10/02/2021

She's Amazing!

Oh Sarina, where do I even begin? She is the glam QUEEN and made me, my bridesmaids, Mom and Mother in laws look absolutely stunning on my wedding day! I had met with her months before the wedding and loved my trial look! She styles Hollywood level hair & makeup effortlessly and is so kind to work with! On the morning of, her & her team were so organized and kept my gaggle of girls not only on time but ahead of time which is a huge task since I had ten bridesmaids and three moms to get through! She is a true artist and made everyone look flawless! My bridesmaids all had very different skin tones and A LOT of hair to work with and her team nailed every single look! What I loved most about her work was that I still looked like me! I cannot thank her enough for the service she provided us! Everyone looked gorgeous because of her extreme talent and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/12/2020

Emily Graves · Married on 07/25/2020

Amazing hair and makeup

Sarina and her hair and makeup team are amazing. Between myself and my bridesmaids, we had been in a combined total of over 30 weddings, and never once before has everyone's hair and makeup been exactly what we wanted. There was always the girl who ended up with caked on foundation, crazy strong brows, a messy up-do, too-tight curls, you name it. Not on Sarina's watch, y'all. Every single one of us had gorgeous, natural makeup and beautiful up-dos that stayed all night. Sarina, Destiny, and Jackie are the dream team. Special shoutout to Sarina because I was very anxious on my wedding day (its hard out there for a covid bride) but she gave me a Bodyarmor to sip on, and just kept talking to me and kept me distracted until the nerves went away. By the time I was out of her chair, I was feeling beautiful and beyond excited for the day. So if you want a team you can fully trust for hair and makeup, go with Sarina Durden Beauty, you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Dari

Dari Lewis · Married on 07/10/2020

Great Experience!

Sarina and her team were wonderful. Leann and Destiny were fabulous. I knew I was in good hands when I met them. I changed my hair and make up team last minute and I am so glad I did!! Couldn't be happier! They made my vision come to life!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Kristy Tuckosh · Married on 07/09/2020

Flawless make up and hair

Sarina and her crew were extraordinarily fun to work with! I loved every minute I got to spend with her getting a hair and make up trial and for the big day! Sarina puts you at ease with her flawless technique for both hair and make up! She knows what you want and how to perfect it even before you know what you want! And the make up application lasted all day! I got married in July.. my girls and I sweat BIG TIME. But our make up and hair looked perfect all night long.

Sarina is also super flexible with on location or in her studio. I had a last minute hiccup of a hotel room being too small to accommodate all my bridesmaids so she graciously offered her studio to get ready and start the big day right! She is a beauty one stop shop from hair and make up, to spray tans, and now has an in house lash extension gal in studio for appointments. Would recommend Sarina 10 out of 10 times!

Sent on 08/05/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian Hayes · Married on 01/11/2020

Absolutely Recommend!

Sarina and her team are truly magic! Not only did they give me a long-lasting, beautiful hair and makeup look on my wedding day, but they surrounded me with positivity and confidence the entire time! I loved their work, but I loved working WITH them even more. They are truly experts in their field and I felt so confident in my own skin. I know my mom and bridesmaids felt the same way! I also got a spray tan from Sarina two days before my wedding, and I had the greatest bridal glow without looking streaky or orange! You cannot go wrong by booking them! The Glam Fam is truly the best. (photos in review taken by Angelita Esperar Photography)

Sent on 02/13/2020

Hi Jillian!

We absolutely loved being your glam squad! it was such a fun morning with you and your bride tribe! Thank you for sharing your day with us and sharing such an amazing review! ❤️❤️❤️
  • SHERRY

SHERRY · Married on 11/16/2019

Loved my Gorgeous hair!

I am so happy that Sarina did my hair for my wedding! It was absolutely gorgeous and I was in awe how it turned out! I met her back in May and since then she's been very helpful. I told her that I was thinking about getting extensions and she made the best suggestion ever! I had clip on extensions and I would not have it any other way. It looked so natural, my curls were absolutely beautiful and they stayed curly all day and night and until the next day! Everyone loved my hair. She made my vision to reality and even beyond my expectation. She also did my bridal party's hair and they all loved her work. So thankful and I highly recommend her to every bride who's looking for a hair stylist! She's the best!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Hi Mae!

We loved glamming you up on your special day! It was such a fun time with you and your bridal party! I’m so glad you loved your hair and thank you for such a sweet review!
  • Susana

Susana Paul · Married on 10/05/2019

Spectacular!

For my wedding day, I had a small wedding party consisting of my mom and two daughters (both 10). I absolutely loved how we all looked! The hair and makeup lasted all day. And my girls' had age appropriate makeup. They made us look and feel gorgeous!

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria Anderson · Married on 06/01/2019

10/10!!!!!

Sarina and her team were incredible! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding, along with my mom, MIL, and 7 bridesmaids and did a beautiful job! I didn’t have an exact idea of how I wanted my hair styled and she used her creativity and talent to create a beautiful up do that exceeded my expectations. She intertwined beading throughout, and I received so many compliments that evening. She is very kind, professional, punctual and so fun! All of us girls had a great time with her! Thank you again!!!! Highly recommended!!!!

- Tori - River House, June 1, 2019 wedding, St augustine.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Hi Victoria!

Thank you for your sweet review and for sharing your gorgeous pictures! It was such a wonderful time and we are so glad that you enjoyed it!❤️

Emily Segarra · Married on 05/25/2019

Superstar!

I was so lucky to have Sarina do my hair and makeup for my wedding on May 25th, 2019! I had 10 people getting their hair and makeup done at my beach rental for my 11am ceremony and Sarina and her team made it happen!! Sarina was so professional and was very on top of things! (She’s also probably the coolest person ever). I decided to change my hairstyle to an updo last minute and was totally freaking out about it. Sarina took my ideas, did her thing and made me look and feel like a princess! I can’t thank her enough!!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Emily,
    I'm so happy I could make you feel confident in your decision to change up your hair! We enjoyed spending the day with you and your ladies!!
    Thanks again for having us!!
    -Sarina Durden Beauty
  • Cassidy

Cassidy Connaway · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing work!

Sarina and her team did an amazing job on hair and makeup for me, my five bridesmaids, and my mom. At my trial, I wasn’t sure how to describe the look I was going for. I wanted to look like the most beautiful version of myself. Sarina worked her magic and I was so happy with my final hair and makeup look. I felt so beautiful, amazing and confident on my wedding day thanks to Sarina! My bridesmaids and mom all thought she and her assistant did an amazing job as well. We had so much fun getting ready with Sarina!

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 03/02/2019

I wish I could look like that every day.

To put it simply - I. Looked. Beautiful. Everyone did. I was amazed how beautiful everyone looked this day - hair, makeup, the whole 9. And what was best, is I looked this good the next morning! So long lasting! I have seen some wedding make up photos where the bride looks fake. The foundation looks caked, the blush looks painted on, and the eyeliner and lashes are just too much. The bride looks nothing like their before. That may be your style, but something I appreciated so much about Sarina's artistry was that I looked beautiful, and I looked like myself. I mean my maids were "ooohing" and "Ahhing" the whole time, but when I looked in the mirror, I could recognize the person staring back at me. My hair is also very difficult to work with - its straight and slick and hard to give it any hold or volume. I loved my hair, and I loved how it stayed through ALL of my dancing (and I danced A LOT). Sarina was so helpful with my questions before and the day of. I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Ellen,
    It's so great to hear that you felt beautiful and still like yourself, that's just important to us as it was to you!
    It was so wonderful to work with you on your big day.
    Thank you for having us!
    -Sarina Durden Beauty

Gwenivere Love · Married on 02/24/2019

Personable, kind hearted, and amazing work!

Having Sarina there on the day of my wedding was just like having a close girlfriend there! She is so incredible and personable. At my trial she did a beautiful up-do but I felt like it wasn’t me. I couldn’t put into words what I wanted my hair to look like however I didn’t have to worry about that because on the day of the wedding Sarina worked her beauty magic and transformed my updo into a gorgeous braided low curly ponytail and finished it off with fresh flowers left over from my center pieces. I was obsessed with how beautiful it looked and so thankful for how much she was willing to communicate with me over what I wanted. Her glam squad made all my bridesmaids look and feel gorgeous. The team was efficient, fun, and so kind. I highly recommend Sarina to anyone who is searching for someone to not only make you look fab but also be a calming, fun presence on the day of! Thank you Sarina for your kind words and making me look and feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Gwenivere,
    It was so fun to collaborate with you on your beautiful braid, I'm glad we found a look that was YOU. Your group of ladies were so fun!
    Congratulations!
    -Sarina

Jessica · Married on 01/19/2019

Sarina Durden Beauty

Sarina Durden is incredible. I couldn't have asked for a better, friendlier hair and makeup artist for my wedding day. She is the best.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jessica,
    I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with me as much as I enjoyed my time with you! Thank you again for choosing Sarina Durden Beauty for your glam needs on your big day. 😊
  • Sharleen

Sharleen · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent!

Bride- I trusted Sarina completely with my hair and makeup. She made visions come true. I felt beautiful on my day thanks to her amazing work!
    Groom- my beautiful Sharleen is naturally gorgeous, but I was absolutely beside myself when she walked up to me with her hair and makeup complete. Sarina thank you for making my wife look and feel amazing on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Sharleen,
    I am happy to hear you trusted me and that I was able to bring your vision to life. You are ready beautiful, like your groom said, but I'm thrilled I was able to help you take your husband's breath away!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/14/2018

Amazing Hair and Makeup for my Wedding

There are honestly no adequate words to describe how amazing Sarina is. From day one she was responsive, professional and personable and I knew right away that there would be no need to worry about my hair and makeup for my wedding day (and I worry about everything). We had a great trial where she accommodated two styles, one up and one down as well as amazing makeup. On the day of the wedding not only did she give me EXACTLY what I had envisioned, but was a source of calm amidst the chaos. She went above and beyond that day to make sure that everyone looked (and felt) beautiful. You can ask anyone, I raved about her on wedding day and still to this day. She will give you exactly what you ask for and accompany it with a fun and fabulous personality. She was 10/10 my favorite vendor.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Rachel,
    It means so much to me to know that I could be a calming presence on a fun but chaotic day. I'm so happy I was able to give you precisely what you wanted for your beauty look and loved being a part of your big day!

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Yes yes 100000 times yes!

Sarina is the most amazing woman! I was truly blessed to have her for our special day!!

If you are like me, I read reviews, went through Instagram pictures, asked other vendors etc.. but believe me when I say, Sarina and her staff are truly amazing!!! She is so much more than the make up and hair part of your day - she truly is a beautiful human being! She went above and beyond to ensure my day was just that much more magical!!

You have plenty of things to stress about on your big day- let your hair and make up NOT be one of those and book Sarina!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Ashley,
    Your kind words are so touching! Thank YOU for letting me and my team be a part of your day, knowing I could make you feel so great that day means so much.

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2018

Sarina is amazing!! Not only was she sweet, funny and chill, which is exactly what you need when you're getting ready for your wedding, but she made my hair and makeup look so beautiful! Seriously... my makeup stayed perfect ALL NIGHT (even through a 1 a.m. run to the emergency vet when my dog got injured - bloody dog, annoyed groom, bride in sweatpants with a full face and updo LOL). At one point I was so sweaty from dancing during my reception that I went into the bathroom, sure that I would be a hot mess but NOPE - face of steel! Sarina was also super professional and knowledgeable. Our practice session was great - she made great suggestions regarding the placement of my headband that I never would have thought of, and she instantly knew the perfect lip color to suit my skin tone. I would recommend her to all brides (or anyone else in need of her services) a million times over!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Nicole,
    It's so great to hear your makeup lasted ALL night, especially when you were really getting down! 😁
    I'm so sorry to hear about your dog and hope he was ok!
    Thank you again for having us at your wedding, you were such a delight to work with.

Daniela · Married on 05/05/2018

I am so glad we booked Sarina for our wedding! She made all the women look so beautiful and really kept me calm that morning! I received so many compliments about my hair and makeup. Both hair and makeup lasted all night long. Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Daniela,
    Your "bride tribe" was easy to make beautiful!! I'm thrilled to hear everyone was pleased & that your look lasted for your entire night. Thanks again for having me there for your day.

Megan · Married on 04/28/2018

I hired Sarina Durden Beauty to do makeup for my wedding and my makeup artist, Destiny Maddox, did the most incredible work on all 6 of the women. My mom has a decent amount of wrinkles and she looked flawless, as did all of the younger bridesmaids. Destiny did a great job airbrushing everyone and being responsive to the different comfort levels with wearing makeup for each person in the party. Her funny and charming personality put everyone at ease. I couldn't be any happier with her and the beautiful work she did. I'd hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Megan,
    Making everyone in your crew comfortable and beautiful is important, especially your mom, so it makes me SO happy to hear that she felt great that day! I loved working with you and your ladies.
    Thank you for having me as part of your special day!
    -Destiny

Sara · Married on 04/07/2018

She was hands down the best!! My entire bridal party of 9 all loved their hair and makeup. It was flawless! I will be using her again! I highly recommend.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Hi Sara!

We are so happy you loved your hair and makeup! Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day! ❤️
  • ET

Beth · Married on 03/29/2018

Doing my own hair and makeup for big events or photo shoots always stresses me out, so when it came to my wedding day, I knew I needed a pro to keep me calm and looking my best throughout the entire day. I searched for hair and/or makeup artists here on Wedding Wire to read reviews first, then browsed client galleries, Instagram, etc. to find artists who matched with my personal style and budget. I'm a minimal-makeup kind of girl and did not want to end up with makeup that was heavy, thick, or made me look older than I am. I love Sarina's style and the fact that all of the women whose photos were posted on Instagram looked youthful, natural and glowy, like the best version of themselves.

Sarina was super flexible in working with me and finding a convenient trial time, and she had lots of suggestions on how to make the inspo pics I'd shared work best with my hair and features. I loved the finished hair and makeup trial, and nearly everyone who saw my hair trial photos asked if it was my inspo photo or my actual hair. Always a good sign!

On the actual wedding day, Sarina was on time and brought some fun music for us to listen to while we got ready. It was so nice to just relax and enjoy some time with my bridesmaids and mom, rather than spend hours stressing over trying to do my own hair and makeup. All of the girls looked gorgeous, and I was especially impressed with how patient and fun Sarina was while styling the hair of my younger sister with special needs. Lunch arrived later than expected when one of my girls got in an accident on the way to the venue, and still Sarina stayed cool, readjusting the schedule as needed to get most of the hair and makeup completed and do final touches after everyone had eaten.

Everyone looked beautiful, both in person and in photos, and it was clear that everyone felt confident as the night went on. I honestly felt like I was at my most beautiful, and it showed throughout the day! Thank you Sarina for the confidence boost!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Hi Beth!

Thank you for such a kind review and for such stunning photos! We are so happy you loved it and enjoyed your time! It was such a pleasure.❤️

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2017

Sarina and her girls were absolutely amazing! They made sure my bridal party felt as beautiful as I did! We were all so pleased with our hair and makeup! I moved here from New Jersey not knowing who to call. Reading her reviews helped me make my decision, which was definitely the best decision I could have made! Her service and professionalism was beyond 5 star! If you are unsure who to hire for your hair and makeup, you can't go wrong with Sarina and her girls! Thank you again for making me and my bridal party feel and look so amazingly beautiful!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Hi Danielle!

I’m so happy to hear that you and your “bride tribe” loved it! Thank you for the sweet review and your pictures are stunning! It was such a pleasure to be apart of your special day!❤️

Smruthi · Married on 06/24/2017

Sarina Durden is incredibly talented and so sweet! I am so grateful that Sarina was there to help us on our big day. She was always quick to respond and easy to work with! I strongly recommend Sarina and her team :)

Sent on 07/03/2017

Hi Smruthi!

It was such a pleasure to be there on your big day! Thank you for your kind review! ❤️❤️
  • Meghan S.

Meghan · Married on 06/03/2017

Sarina is awesome! She called me immediately after I first emailed her, and was just as responsive all the way up until my wedding day. She made me feel so at ease during my trial, and I knew I made the right decision. On the wedding day, she and the hair stylist, Caroline, showed up on time with everything they needed for the morning. I have never felt more beautiful before! I wish she could style me every morning!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Hi Meghan!

We are so glad that we were able to make you feel so beautiful on your special day! Thank your for your kind words they mean so much!

Melissa · Married on 05/13/2017

Sarina Durden was absolutely AMAZING!! I had her do my make up for my engagement shoot, had a wedding trial for hair and make up, she did hair and make up for a bridesmaids luncheon followed by my rehearsal dinner, and did my hair and makeup on the wedding day. I had 12 Bridesmaids, 1 Mother, 1 Mother in Law, and 1 Sister in Law who wanted their hair and make-up done on my big day. She had a wonderful group who came to help and did our hair and make up. I never felt like she was not going to get everyone done on time and she paid so much attention to myself and my mom. I have since referred her to many friends and they were all more than pleased. I cannot wait to use her for future events. She is amazingly talented and she has such a great personality. She becomes a friend to you and everyone she is around. Go with Sarina and you won't go wrong! Thanks for everything - sorry it took me a year to write this review!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Hi Melissa!

Your words were so kind and touching! It was such a pleasure to be there with you and your bridal party/family on your big day. Thank you for the sweet review! ❤️