Sarina Durden Beauty Reviews

Sarina Durden Beauty 7
  • Emily

Emily Segarra · Married on 05/25/2019

Superstar!

I was so lucky to have Sarina do my hair and makeup for my wedding on May 25th, 2019! I had 10 people getting their hair and makeup done at my beach rental for my 11am ceremony and Sarina and her team made it happen!! Sarina was so professional and was very on top of things! (She’s also probably the coolest person ever). I decided to change my hairstyle to an updo last minute and was totally freaking out about it. Sarina took my ideas, did her thing and made me look and feel like a princess! I can’t thank her enough!!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Sarina Durden Beauty 8
    Sarina Durden Beauty 9
    Sarina Durden Beauty 10
    Sarina Durden Beauty 11
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 03/02/2019

I wish I could look like that every day.

To put it simply - I. Looked. Beautiful. Everyone did. I was amazed how beautiful everyone looked this day - hair, makeup, the whole 9. And what was best, is I looked this good the next morning! So long lasting! I have seen some wedding make up photos where the bride looks fake. The foundation looks caked, the blush looks painted on, and the eyeliner and lashes are just too much. The bride looks nothing like their before. That may be your style, but something I appreciated so much about Sarina's artistry was that I looked beautiful, and I looked like myself. I mean my maids were "ooohing" and "Ahhing" the whole time, but when I looked in the mirror, I could recognize the person staring back at me. My hair is also very difficult to work with - its straight and slick and hard to give it any hold or volume. I loved my hair, and I loved how it stayed through ALL of my dancing (and I danced A LOT). Sarina was so helpful with my questions before and the day of. I would recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 04/22/2019
    Sarina Durden Beauty 23
    Sarina Durden Beauty 24
    Sarina Durden Beauty 25

Ellen,
    It's so great to hear that you felt beautiful and still like yourself, that's just important to us as it was to you!
    It was so wonderful to work with you on your big day.
    Thank you for having us!
    -Sarina Durden Beauty

Gwenivere Love · Married on 02/24/2019

Personable, kind hearted, and amazing work!

Having Sarina there on the day of my wedding was just like having a close girlfriend there! She is so incredible and personable. At my trial she did a beautiful up-do but I felt like it wasn’t me. I couldn’t put into words what I wanted my hair to look like however I didn’t have to worry about that because on the day of the wedding Sarina worked her beauty magic and transformed my updo into a gorgeous braided low curly ponytail and finished it off with fresh flowers left over from my center pieces. I was obsessed with how beautiful it looked and so thankful for how much she was willing to communicate with me over what I wanted. Her glam squad made all my bridesmaids look and feel gorgeous. The team was efficient, fun, and so kind. I highly recommend Sarina to anyone who is searching for someone to not only make you look fab but also be a calming, fun presence on the day of! Thank you Sarina for your kind words and making me look and feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Sarina Durden Beauty 26
    Sarina Durden Beauty 27

Gwenivere,
    It was so fun to collaborate with you on your beautiful braid, I'm glad we found a look that was YOU. Your group of ladies were so fun!
    Congratulations!
    -Sarina

Jessica · Married on 01/19/2019

Sarina Durden Beauty

Sarina Durden is incredible. I couldn't have asked for a better, friendlier hair and makeup artist for my wedding day. She is the best.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jessica,
    I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with me as much as I enjoyed my time with you! Thank you again for choosing Sarina Durden Beauty for your glam needs on your big day. 😊
  • Sharleen

Sharleen · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent!

Bride- I trusted Sarina completely with my hair and makeup. She made visions come true. I felt beautiful on my day thanks to her amazing work!
    Groom- my beautiful Sharleen is naturally gorgeous, but I was absolutely beside myself when she walked up to me with her hair and makeup complete. Sarina thank you for making my wife look and feel amazing on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Sharleen,
    I am happy to hear you trusted me and that I was able to bring your vision to life. You are ready beautiful, like your groom said, but I'm thrilled I was able to help you take your husband's breath away!

Rachel · Married on 12/14/2018

Amazing Hair and Makeup for my Wedding

There are honestly no adequate words to describe how amazing Sarina is. From day one she was responsive, professional and personable and I knew right away that there would be no need to worry about my hair and makeup for my wedding day (and I worry about everything). We had a great trial where she accommodated two styles, one up and one down as well as amazing makeup. On the day of the wedding not only did she give me EXACTLY what I had envisioned, but was a source of calm amidst the chaos. She went above and beyond that day to make sure that everyone looked (and felt) beautiful. You can ask anyone, I raved about her on wedding day and still to this day. She will give you exactly what you ask for and accompany it with a fun and fabulous personality. She was 10/10 my favorite vendor.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Sarina Durden Beauty 28
    Sarina Durden Beauty 29

Rachel,
    It means so much to me to know that I could be a calming presence on a fun but chaotic day. I'm so happy I was able to give you precisely what you wanted for your beauty look and loved being a part of your big day!

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2018

Yes yes 100000 times yes!

Sarina is the most amazing woman! I was truly blessed to have her for our special day!!

If you are like me, I read reviews, went through Instagram pictures, asked other vendors etc.. but believe me when I say, Sarina and her staff are truly amazing!!! She is so much more than the make up and hair part of your day - she truly is a beautiful human being! She went above and beyond to ensure my day was just that much more magical!!

You have plenty of things to stress about on your big day- let your hair and make up NOT be one of those and book Sarina!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Ashley,
    Your kind words are so touching! Thank YOU for letting me and my team be a part of your day, knowing I could make you feel so great that day means so much.

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2018

Sarina is amazing!! Not only was she sweet, funny and chill, which is exactly what you need when you're getting ready for your wedding, but she made my hair and makeup look so beautiful! Seriously... my makeup stayed perfect ALL NIGHT (even through a 1 a.m. run to the emergency vet when my dog got injured - bloody dog, annoyed groom, bride in sweatpants with a full face and updo LOL). At one point I was so sweaty from dancing during my reception that I went into the bathroom, sure that I would be a hot mess but NOPE - face of steel! Sarina was also super professional and knowledgeable. Our practice session was great - she made great suggestions regarding the placement of my headband that I never would have thought of, and she instantly knew the perfect lip color to suit my skin tone. I would recommend her to all brides (or anyone else in need of her services) a million times over!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Nicole,
    It's so great to hear your makeup lasted ALL night, especially when you were really getting down! 😁
    I'm so sorry to hear about your dog and hope he was ok!
    Thank you again for having us at your wedding, you were such a delight to work with.

Daniela · Married on 05/05/2018

I am so glad we booked Sarina for our wedding! She made all the women look so beautiful and really kept me calm that morning! I received so many compliments about my hair and makeup. Both hair and makeup lasted all night long. Thank you!!!

Sent on 05/27/2018
    Sarina Durden Beauty 30
    Sarina Durden Beauty 31
    Sarina Durden Beauty 32

Daniela,
    Your "bride tribe" was easy to make beautiful!! I'm thrilled to hear everyone was pleased & that your look lasted for your entire night. Thanks again for having me there for your day.

Megan · Married on 04/28/2018

I hired Sarina Durden Beauty to do makeup for my wedding and my makeup artist, Destiny Maddox, did the most incredible work on all 6 of the women. My mom has a decent amount of wrinkles and she looked flawless, as did all of the younger bridesmaids. Destiny did a great job airbrushing everyone and being responsive to the different comfort levels with wearing makeup for each person in the party. Her funny and charming personality put everyone at ease. I couldn't be any happier with her and the beautiful work she did. I'd hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Megan,
    Making everyone in your crew comfortable and beautiful is important, especially your mom, so it makes me SO happy to hear that she felt great that day! I loved working with you and your ladies.
    Thank you for having me as part of your special day!
    -Destiny

Sara · Married on 04/07/2018

She was hands down the best!! My entire bridal party of 9 all loved their hair and makeup. It was flawless! I will be using her again! I highly recommend.

Sent on 04/22/2018
  • ET

Beth · Married on 03/29/2018

Doing my own hair and makeup for big events or photo shoots always stresses me out, so when it came to my wedding day, I knew I needed a pro to keep me calm and looking my best throughout the entire day. I searched for hair and/or makeup artists here on Wedding Wire to read reviews first, then browsed client galleries, Instagram, etc. to find artists who matched with my personal style and budget. I'm a minimal-makeup kind of girl and did not want to end up with makeup that was heavy, thick, or made me look older than I am. I love Sarina's style and the fact that all of the women whose photos were posted on Instagram looked youthful, natural and glowy, like the best version of themselves.

Sarina was super flexible in working with me and finding a convenient trial time, and she had lots of suggestions on how to make the inspo pics I'd shared work best with my hair and features. I loved the finished hair and makeup trial, and nearly everyone who saw my hair trial photos asked if it was my inspo photo or my actual hair. Always a good sign!

On the actual wedding day, Sarina was on time and brought some fun music for us to listen to while we got ready. It was so nice to just relax and enjoy some time with my bridesmaids and mom, rather than spend hours stressing over trying to do my own hair and makeup. All of the girls looked gorgeous, and I was especially impressed with how patient and fun Sarina was while styling the hair of my younger sister with special needs. Lunch arrived later than expected when one of my girls got in an accident on the way to the venue, and still Sarina stayed cool, readjusting the schedule as needed to get most of the hair and makeup completed and do final touches after everyone had eaten.

Everyone looked beautiful, both in person and in photos, and it was clear that everyone felt confident as the night went on. I honestly felt like I was at my most beautiful, and it showed throughout the day! Thank you Sarina for the confidence boost!

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Sarina Durden Beauty 33
    Sarina Durden Beauty 34

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2017

Sarina and her girls were absolutely amazing! They made sure my bridal party felt as beautiful as I did! We were all so pleased with our hair and makeup! I moved here from New Jersey not knowing who to call. Reading her reviews helped me make my decision, which was definitely the best decision I could have made! Her service and professionalism was beyond 5 star! If you are unsure who to hire for your hair and makeup, you can't go wrong with Sarina and her girls! Thank you again for making me and my bridal party feel and look so amazingly beautiful!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Sarina Durden Beauty 35
    Sarina Durden Beauty 36
    Sarina Durden Beauty 37
    Sarina Durden Beauty 38
    Sarina Durden Beauty 39

Smruthi · Married on 06/24/2017

Sarina Durden is incredibly talented and so sweet! I am so grateful that Sarina was there to help us on our big day. She was always quick to respond and easy to work with! I strongly recommend Sarina and her team :)

Sent on 07/03/2017
  • Meghan S.

Meghan · Married on 06/03/2017

Sarina is awesome! She called me immediately after I first emailed her, and was just as responsive all the way up until my wedding day. She made me feel so at ease during my trial, and I knew I made the right decision. On the wedding day, she and the hair stylist, Caroline, showed up on time with everything they needed for the morning. I have never felt more beautiful before! I wish she could style me every morning!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/13/2017

Sarina Durden was absolutely AMAZING!! I had her do my make up for my engagement shoot, had a wedding trial for hair and make up, she did hair and make up for a bridesmaids luncheon followed by my rehearsal dinner, and did my hair and makeup on the wedding day. I had 12 Bridesmaids, 1 Mother, 1 Mother in Law, and 1 Sister in Law who wanted their hair and make-up done on my big day. She had a wonderful group who came to help and did our hair and make up. I never felt like she was not going to get everyone done on time and she paid so much attention to myself and my mom. I have since referred her to many friends and they were all more than pleased. I cannot wait to use her for future events. She is amazingly talented and she has such a great personality. She becomes a friend to you and everyone she is around. Go with Sarina and you won't go wrong! Thanks for everything - sorry it took me a year to write this review!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Disha · Married on 05/06/2017

Sarina was so great! She really made the whole experience amazing! My makeup and hairstyle were so beautiful and her personality is really sweet. I recommend her strongly for all your events.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Nichole · Married on 04/29/2017

Sarina is an amazing makeup artist and has the wedding thing perfected, she works so efficiently. Her and Angela Byrd worked great together and made the wedding day flawless. From the very beginning of communication, she listened to what I wanted and to my concerns. I was one of those brides who had wedding nightmares about hair and makeup running late etc... This was NOT the case the day of my wedding! We were running ahead of schedule, everyone was relaxed, and everyone looked BEAUTIFUL. We had 5 bridesmaids, MOB, MOG, sister of groom, and my grandmother. Sarina executed each person's makeup perfectly for them and everyone commented on how gorgeous everyone looked for the big day!

Sarina and Angela also came out to our beach house the night before my wedding to do hair and makeup for our Welcome Dinner. They are both so much fun to be around and truly made my wedding wedding special.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Nicole · Married on 04/28/2017

Sarina was awesome! Myself, my Maid of Honor, and my grandma all had our makeup done, and loved it. Sarina is very talented, flexible, prepared, and helpful. She'll help make your wedding special and stress-free! I definitely recommend her! :)

Sent on 05/01/2017

Kristy · Married on 04/15/2017

Sarina is fabulous to work with and her makeup application looks beautiful. She books up fast, if you are interested in her!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Carlina · Married on 04/14/2017

My photographer recommended Sarina to me actually & I am thankful that she did. Sarina not only made me feel gorgeous on my wedding day but she was also so much fun to hang out with while having all our makeups done! She did my bridesmaids, my Mom, my makeup, and tattoo coverup for my wedding. Everyone looked amazing. She does airbrushing & fake eyelashes even which is a huge plus with wedding photos. I just honestly couldn't believe how beautiful she made me look on my wedding day & all of the women were so happy with their makeup that I know she's the best makeup artist in the area. We booked her almost a year before our wedding so do not delay on booking Sarina! You won't regret it! :) - Carlina

Sent on 04/25/2017

Emily · Married on 04/08/2017

Love Sarina and Ericka! They made my bridesmaids and myself feel beautiful on wedding day! There was a minor issue with the trial run but Sarina and Ericka worked really hard to assure me everything would be great and completely made it right.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/02/2017

Sarina was so amazing to work with on my wedding day! Jennifer did hair, and Sarina did makeup. They did my makeup and hair for engagement photos and for wedding day as well. On wedding day, there were 8 of us that got hair and makeup done. Sarina and Jennifer were very accomodating. They both even finished early, which was surprising because with such a big group I was nervous that we would be running late- but they finished early! Sarina took her time to make sure everyone looked flawless. She did touch ups for everyone before she left. She even snapped a few fun photos of me and my bridesmaids. Sarina is so fun and kind- she definitely makes the process of getting ready even more fun! Everyone looked their absolute best thanks to Sarina!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Billi · Married on 03/25/2017

Sarina is an angel! Talented, professional, warm and kind. I chose Sarina for hair, makeup and spray tan (tan done the day prior) for my wedding day. One of the BEST decisions I made! I was thrilled with the results!! My ceremony was at 10:00 a.m. and we needed to be ready for first look photos at 9:00. Sarina arrived bright and early to my suite, armed and ready! and even helped me relax with soothing music and her calming demeanor. She turned a jittery woman into a beautiful, calm and radiant bride. I'm so grateful to her. I highly recommend her services.
    - Billi Gibson

Sent on 04/29/2017

Rachel · Married on 03/04/2017

Several girls from my wedding party and I had the privilege of having Sarina do our makeup for my wedding on Saturday. Sarina is absolutely incredible!

I was fortunate enough to do a trial with her in June, and absolutely fell in love with her work! My fiance at the time, now husband, was quite hesitant for me to get my makeup done. He did not want me to look like a "clown". When he saw what Sarina did in June, he knew I was in wonderful hands, and that I would not look like Ronald McDonald for the wedding. ;) It was all very natural looking.

Sarina made me feel so comfortable and confident on my wedding day! I am so truly grateful for her. She is also a lot of fun to be around on the big day! My bridal party and I highly recommend her! :)

Sent on 03/07/2017