Sarah Woolf Photography Reviews

Sarah Woolf Photography 5
Sarah Woolf Photography 6
Sarah Woolf Photography 7

Patricia Blenk · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect match for our wedding

Sarah is very personable and was open to the ideas we had for our wedding. We knew that we didn’t want certain types of photographs and Sarah was more than willing to accommodate to our preferences. She is very easy going and has an amazing eye. Our pictures turned out beautifully and we truly couldn’t be happier. As an added bonus, she also had all of our photos completely ready within a timely fashion!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2018

Comfortable and professional

Sarah was not only my photographer, but also my problem solver. She helped me every step of the way. From getting my dress on, helping us stay on schedule, being responsible for bringing certain items... She was my everything! Hannah and her have both such great personalities and I felt so comfortable with them. Thank you so much for making my day amazing

Sent on 10/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/02/2018

We did a lot of research when it came to choosing a photographer and after our first meeting with a Sarah and seeing her work, it was a done deal for us! We can’t say enough good things about Sarah. She’s so friendly and personable, which makes her so easy to work with. She really knows how to make you feel comfortable. The quality of her work is what initially grabbed our attention and having used her for engagement photos and wedding photos we can say with certainty that she delivers on quality. You truly get what you pay for and thensome. We were extremely happy to have her capture our day and highly recommend her for those looking for a photographer!

Sent on 09/16/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/01/2018

Professional and fun!

Sarah filled in for our original photographer last minute (original photographer was ill), and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! She not only was highly professional, made the effort to get in contact with us ASAP to make sure we were all on the same page of what we wanted, she was also super nice and funny and rolled with the goofy antics of our wedding while making sure we got all the photography done! She was highly responsive to questions, and super nice! We'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer that will not only take beautiful pictures but also make your wedding photography fun!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Eric Pelkey · Married on 08/25/2018

August wedding 2018

Sarah was very attentive to myself and my groomsmen. Most of all, she was as flexible and adaptive to everyone's personality which can be difficult at times. I liked how she could joke and make the mood light while also getting great shots. A few points during the session leading up to the wedding, Sarah got video of times which would ultimately be one of my favorite parts before the wedding which I thought was great since she thought on her feet. Overall, great shots and sense of humor, was on time and she made suggestions for photos which makes the day more relaxed and fun so the wedding party can focus on having fun.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Emily Snavely · Married on 08/11/2018

Couldn’t be happier with Sarah’s photographs of our wedding day

Sarah did an amazing job photographing our wedding this summer! She was super attentive and personable and fit in perfectly with our family and friends. Our formal portrait shots beautifully captured the love and essence of our happy day. I also love all the candid shots she took during the reception. I can’t wait to look back on these memories for years to come!

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Sarah Woolf Photography 8
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 10/28/2017

Four thumbs up!

My husband and I used Sarah for our engagement photos, wedding #1, and wedding #2 (...long story), and can't recommend her highly enough. She captured some absolutely phenomenal moments, and all of the emotion that went along with them (including the looks of shock/terror/relief/hilarity when we almost fell out of the back of my grandfather's John Deere wagon). Don't be alarmed when she hangs off of a front porch railing - her acrobatics to get the perfect shot are as impressive as the shots themselves (ditto when she appears to be shooting a leaf - they turn out beautifully!). Sarah "got" our goofy approach to life and made sure that was reflected in our collection - while at the same time making sure we also got the sweet shots, the serious shots, and the super sexy shots (which neither my husband nor I knew we had in us!). It is worth making a shot list of the "must haves," though...we didn't, and in all of our excitement on the big day, we forgot to get a photo of my husband and I just plain old looking at the camera and smiling (whoops!). In the words of my more photography-savvy husband, "High quality image composition, meticulous editing = great images. Fun to work with, unassuming during the event, has clear ideas about what will look good but flexible to other ideas." Sarah was also great about sending us "teaser" shots while she edited the many (many!) photos, which kept us smiling while we were waiting for the final, full collection reveal. We're very glad we worked with Sarah, and are sure you will be, too!

Sent on 10/21/2018