Sarah Jane Winter Photo & Design Reviews

9 | Hopkins, MN

9 Reviews for Sarah Jane Winter Photo & Design

Katrina · Married on 06/17/2017

Sarah Jane did such a phenomenal job photographing both our engagement session and wedding! She is so sweet, patient, and easy going, that she made both of us and our guests feel so comfortable. She is helpful in answering any questions and very accommodating--she even brought our dogs yummy treats so they would sit and stay calm during our engagement photos! Her photos are exquisite and timeless--she beautifully captured our big day and we truly feel as though we are back in the moment every time we view them. Her attention to detail is unmatched--she captured the most special and fun moments, which we will cherish forever.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Allie · Married on 06/03/2017

Sarah Jane was a dream to work with! We used her for both an engagement photo session and our wedding day photography. She is down-to-earth, patient, and professional! Her personality made us all feel at ease, and she handled some of our more rowdy guests with grace and humor. For both photo sessions, she visited the venue ahead of time to prepare and scout out great spots for photos. She employs a mix of film and digital photography which is very special and truly makes her photographs an art form. Our wedding photos were ready to view in under a month and they were absolutely stunning. She did an amazing job capturing little details, the venue, portraits, and perhaps my very favorite--candid moments (especially on the dance floor!). I am so sad she is moving to Minnesota, as our family would love to use her for years to come.

Sent on 06/30/2017

Elise · Married on 04/10/2016

Sarah did such a wonderful job photographing our wedding. She made everyone feel at ease and was great with the kids. She spent a long time after the ceremony with just us to get lots of great shots of the two of us that we will cherish forever. She made it feel natural and not like we were getting photographed.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Casey · Married on 12/19/2015

We are thrilled with our decision to work with Sarah Jane! She made a genuine effort to get to know us as a couple, as well as understand the wedding we were planning and the kind of memories that we wanted to capture. On the day of the wedding, she was positive, patient and enthusiastic…even when taking many outdoor pictures on a cold December day! Most of all, we are blown away by the beautiful, classic, candid photographs that she took for us - they are just amazing! She captured our day in a way that we feel is so truly reflective of us, and we could not be more appreciative.

Sent on 02/03/2016

Kimberley · Married on 11/07/2015

My fiancé and I were looking for a photographer in the DC area on short notice (4-5 months) and we weren't having any luck. My sister, who is getting married May 2016 in Charlottesville, VA, already had Sarah booked. My sister raved about Sarah's work but I was afraid that Sarah wouldn't be able to travel all the way to DC so I was hesitant to call. Thank goodness I did. Not only was Sarah available, she was willing to come to DC - YAY! Sarah was responsive to my inquiry, professional on the phone and appeared to be very knowledgeable about her craft. We discussed all the details - time, place, photography style, etc. I told her I was having a small intimate wedding (30 people), but there would be some travel involved between the church, photo spots and dinner celebration. She helped me piece together a timeline and offered several suggestions about photo opportunities and style based on our conversation and what I was looking for. I knew right away we were in good hands. She was prompt, professional, easy to work with and kind to my guests. We received the proofs much quicker than I anticipated and they turned out lovely. My family and friends were blown away. The package we purchased from Sarah also included a slideshow that she put together, which brings me to tears every time I watch it. Absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to see the magic she will capture at my sisters wedding.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Laura · Married on 08/01/2015

Sarah Jane was so wonderful to work with! Her photography was beautiful and we could not be more pleased with the pictures and memories she has given us from our wedding. We did both an engagement shoot and wedding day photography with Sarah Jane and absolutely loved working with her. We found her to be professional, flexible, friendly, and very talented! She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera, knew where to be to get some great photos and was always willing to work with our requests. Highly, highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Joshua · Married on 06/13/2015

We cannot recommend Sarah Jane highly enough.  Before the wedding, she was extremely professional and easy to work with.  Sarah Jane did extensive research about our venues and photograph locations before the wedding, which relieved a lot of stress for us.  The day of our wedding, Sarah Jane was a fun addition to the celebration.  She has a relaxed and confident demeanor, and she did an excellent job making the bridal party and family members feel at ease.  That comfort came across in the photographs.  Sarah Jane also did an excellent job firmly (but nicely) directing people to the right places, which took a lot of stress off of us as well.  These are skills that are so important to make your day run smoothly, and Sarah Jane and her team excel at them!  And, of course, we couldn't be more thrilled with the results.  Her photographs captured the feeling of the day and had a depth and artistic quality that we absolutely love.  Everyone looked great in them—she captured everyone's best looks in a way that made all of our family  members happy—no easy feat!  Sarah Jane also has an eye for interesting details, which was interesting to see in the photographs. Sarah Jane shot both digital and film, which resulted in some truly stunning black and white images.  After the wedding, Sarah Jane sent us our photos incredibly quickly. Sarah Jane was so generous with her time and talent, and we cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/27/2014

Sarah Jane was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. We actually booked her more than a year in advance because as soon as we saw her beautiful work, we knew we had to have her! First of all, her skill set is robust and versatile - she takes stunning film photography as well as digital (and Polaroid - so fun!). She has an amazing eye for detail and lighting, and is so incredibly generous with her time. The added bonus is how genuine and thoughtful she is - we really enjoyed working with her, and we loved how seamlessly she fit into the vibe of our day. We feel lucky to have had such an amazingly talented photographer take our wedding pictures, and we would recommend Sarah Jane in an instant.

Sent on 10/03/2014

My wife and I could not be happier with the work Sarah Jane did in documenting our wedding at Pippin Hill in Charlottesville. Our photos are beautiful, and Sarah Jane and her assistant did an excellent job of capturing all of our family members, guests, and decorations on film. She was also professional and prompt in communicating with us leading up to the big day.

It was a pleasure to spend time with Sarah Jane during our first look and throughout the wedding festivities. Her enthusiasm is infectious, and my wife and I had a lot of fun strolling around with her to pose for pictures together. We would absolutely recommend her to any other couples.

Sent on 10/26/2014