Charise Healy Photography

$2,300 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Most Popular Price

Now accepting dates for 2022

Charise Healy Photography shoots in a style that best matches the atmosphere and style of a couple’s wedding day, working with couples to give them the images they desire. She loves the wild, fun, and adventurous groups!! In addition to shots on the day of the wedding itself and wedding portraits, this photographer can also capture a couple’s boudoir shoot, engagement shoot, or family sessions. In addition, Charise Healy travels for destination weddings, shoots in multiple locations, and works with a second shooter. With these services, couples can get photos from every moment of their wedding day. They will also find liability insurance through this photographer. Charise Healy Photography returns all of the couples’ high-resolution images on an online gallery.

Most popular Package:

Capture your day from prep to reception with the standard 8 hour day.

Includes USB drive, print release, and online gallery.

2,400

Instagram:

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

2nd Shooter
Toning
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Annabel
    Annabel B. Getting married on 01/01/2022

An amazing experience for our wedding!

Charise did an absolute amazing job photographing our winter wedding! We could not be happier with the amazing quality of her pictures, the fun and relaxed energy she brought to our wedding, and how comfortable she made all of us feel as we did our best to become models for a day! I can't say enough wonderful things about her but if I had to do it all over again, I would choose her every time!
  • Jessica
    Jessica R. Married on 10/16/2021

absolutely amazing

Charise was absolutely amazing. We communicated a lot before the wedding, she responded quickly with any questions I had, and was very flexible with our slightly tricky schedule. We did a great combination of traditional and creative. One of our great memories is Charise coming up to us after dinner and asking if we would be willing to do something fun. The lobby at the Science Museum was completely empty and she took beautiful photos from up above as we danced down below. Our photos turned out absolutely amazing. Charise also came out for our backyard wedding that we did last year when we had to postpone our reception. I would 100% recommend Charise to anyone.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

105 photos · 09/12/2020

Deals

Charise Healy Photography 1
Discount

Let's have fun and shoot our engagements!! This is a 45 min session with a clothing change included. Normally $350 for only $150!!!! Book your session today.

Team

Charise  Healy
Charise Healy
Photographer

Hey it's me!!!! I'm a wedding photographer based in Minnesota. I lovvve to travel, when I can mix the two together it's even better!! I've been shooting weddings for four years now. I would have to say my favorite part about shooting wedding's.. hmm... honestly everything. I love meeting new guests (EVERYONE is sooo happy and excited.), to the first look with parents, and reading vows. Okay, enough about how fun weddings are. Let's chat and put some details together. :)

Minneapolis, MN Minneapolis, MN, 55448
6519559122
Location of (Charise Healy Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding