Charise Healy Photography Reviews

21 | Minneapolis, MN

21 Reviews for Charise Healy Photography

• Annabel

Annabel B. · Getting married on 01/01/2022

An amazing experience for our wedding!

Charise did an absolute amazing job photographing our winter wedding! We could not be happier with the amazing quality of her pictures, the fun and relaxed energy she brought to our wedding, and how comfortable she made all of us feel as we did our best to become models for a day! I can't say enough wonderful things about her but if I had to do it all over again, I would choose her every time!

Sent on 02/01/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah J. · Married on 12/09/2020

Beautiful Photos and beautiful person

I can't say enough good things about Charise Healy Photography. From my engagement photos to my wedding photos I couldn't be happier. She was able to capture beautiful posed photographs as well as many special candid moments that I didn't even know she took. The pictures that I received were beyond my expectations. You can tell she puts her heart into each photograph. She was also so wonderful and fun to work with. She made everyone comfortable when they were in front of the camera. Charise was also very flexible throughout the whole day and worked seamlessly with my other vendors. I will never be able to thank Charise enough for capturing our wedding day in such a beautiful and elegant way.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Kayla W. · Married on 11/11/2020

You have found your wedding photographer!

Charise shot both our engagement and wedding photos and we could not be more pleased. We are from MN, but live in another state and working with Charise made it easy to plan this portion of the wedding. She was flexible with her schedule and understanding that there was a very specific window of time we had when we could make it home for engagement photos. She was even willing to change plans last minute to accommodate the hours at the location of our choice. The wedding was no different. Through all the craziness, she was understanding and professional throughout the day. She did an excellent job capturing the moments we will cherish for a lifetime! For both engagement and wedding she sent our photos in a respectable amount of time. We had a preview only FOUR days after the wedding!
    If you are looking for a professional who pours her heart into her work, you have found your photographer!

Sent on 02/02/2020
  • Elma

Elma H. · Married on 10/10/2020

Exceptional photography

My husband and I are in awe of Charise's talent. We loved working with her during our engagement and wedding. We hope to work with her in the future. She is very attentive to our requests and creative in finding ways to capture our special moments. We have two little kids (1 and 4 year old) and she managed to get them cooperate in most of the pictures - which I think is amazing :)

Sent on 12/08/2020
  • Erin

Erin R. · Married on 08/22/2020

Comfortably, easy and fun!

Charise is awesome! She was so patient, fun and helpful in making us feel comfortable and natural! She also got us a sneak peak in less that 7 days!! We had the best experience with her and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/28/2020

Nicki D. · Married on 09/14/2019

I cannot recommend Charise Weber enough!!! Great price, amazing experience, and perfect shots!!

I had a very bad experience with a photographer. I got his information at a wedding fair. He double booked the day of our wedding and decided to cancel on us, only he felt awkward and didn’t tell me for 2 MONTHS. Then he offered to do a free engagement photo shoot to try and make it up to us. We got all dressed up and went to the park and he never showed. It was 11 months to our wedding and I wanted to scream. I asked on a Facebook forum if anyone could recommend a photographer who was decently priced and had a certain editing style I was looking for. I had 5 different people suggest Charise Weber, so I met with her and booked her as soon as I could. Even if I wasn’t desperate and hadn’t gotten a recommendation, I think I still would have fallen in love with Charise and her work right away! I started following her Instagram account (it’s a combination of her work and photos of her, and let me tell you it is fabulous). And when I met her she was so cool and confident and ridiculously nice. Her price was totally within our budget and amazing for the service and experience you get with her. She knows her stuff and is confident in what she does. I heard some people have 2 photographers, and all the reasons that 2 is better, and Charise made me forget all of them. She said she could handle working alone and she was not wrong. She did our engagement photos, which my husband and I have never taken photos like that together, and she helped us feel comfortable and gave us some suggestions to start loosening us up and to get some great shots! I only have gotten a sneak peak of our wedding photos, and I am that much more excited for all of them!! I don’t know how she ran around so much and got all these different angles by herself. Also some of the groomsmen were being unruly during the group shots and Charise was totally the boss bitch in charge. Somehow she managed to joke around with the group and keeps things relaxed and fun, while still getting all the shots I wanted in in the time frame we had.

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/17/2019

Engagement shoot

Charise is awesome!! We had so much fun during our shoot. She made it easy and we felt so comfortable even though we don’t spend much time in front of a camera. She really made an effort to personalize our shoot and make it “us”. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Addy

Addy · Married on 08/09/2019

Best photographer!

Charise was absolutely amazing to work with!! She was incredibly flexible and made us feel relaxed and comfortable (especially since we are not picture people). I cannot recommend her enough to other couples!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Bryan · Married on 08/03/2019

Calm, collected, and easy to work with!

Charise was wonderful to work with from the start of our planning process all the way to receiving our final album. She was always responsive via email and helped us make a wedding package that fit the flow of our day and what we needed. On the day of our wedding, she put us at ease and made our session fun. She was able to get incredible group shots of our family as well as pictures during our ceremony and reception without making moments all about the pictures. We will cherish our photos forever and can't recommend Charise highly enough!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Natalie G. · Married on 07/19/2019

Charise killed our engagement session!🴥

So happy we went with Charise for our engagement session! She killed it! She was very open to our ideas but also had a lot of her own! Also she made us feel comfortable as this was our first photo shoot 😅💕

Sent on 11/16/2018

Emily H. · Married on 06/28/2019

If you're looking for a photographer, you've got your gal!

Charise took mine and my fiancee's engagement pictures, and we would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for a kind, affordable, creative, and talented photographer. Charise instantly made us feel comfortable and encouraged us to be candid, and the pictures turned out beautifully! I am so excited for her to take our wedding photos this summer!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Macy

Macy · Married on 05/04/2019

So amazing!

I received so many compliments on Charise during our wedding day. How professional she was, friendly, flexible, and able to just hang out with my chatty family. We did a very short session with Charise for our engagement and loved the photos. We then had her for four hours day of and she couldn't of been more amazing. Her personality meshed well with ours, so much so we felt a lot more relaxed. She's able to do more posey photos and in the moment photography. She had unique ideas and was will to get just as down and dirty for the photo as we were. We were really, really impressed with her and look forward to doing our maternity photos with her. . . wink, wink.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Megan G. · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful pictures, quick communication, services match pricing

We used Charise for our winter wedding and for our engagement photos. Her work is amazing and I absolutely love our photos. I have received a lot of compliments of our wedding photos. She quickly responds to all communication, was very thorough, and was timely. Charise was professional, but also a lot of fun and very easy to work with. She had great ideas for our staged photos and also captured some amazing candid photos. Charise and our videographer had never worked together, and they appeared to work seamlessly during our wedding. I would highly recommend Charise as a wedding and engagement photographer.

Sent on 04/01/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel K. · Married on 01/10/2019

Amazing pictures, great experience.

Charise does a great job at making you feel comfortable and produces AMAZING results. I would recommend her to anyone wanting pictures for any life event, especially a wedding. She can capture your special day beautifully so you can always have the pictures as memories. I will be using her for all of my photography needs going forward. Highly reccomended!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Nicole · Married on 09/21/2018

Charise was wonderful to work with every step of the way - from our engagement session to our wedding. She's professional, responsive and has an eye for creativity. Our photos are so unique and turned out better than we could have imagined. We would recommend to anyone. :)

Sent on 09/30/2018

Lynn · Married on 09/15/2018

Charise did my engagement pictures and they turned out beautiful!!!! Can’t wait for my wedding in September

Sent on 06/01/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 09/14/2018

Charise is hands down the absolute best! Her work is amazing and she is so outgoing and energetic that she makes you feel comfortable. She captures the genuine moments and makes it a fun experience. she is fast to respond and very professional. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Candice · Married on 09/01/2018

Charise and Roland were amazing! They have such great personalities and fit right in to our big day. I was very disorganized in my timeline and photo locations and she was able to make it work and get some great shots! I would definitely reccomend.

Sent on 09/13/2018

Evan · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband and I knew that Charise was going to be a perfect fit for our special day the moment we met her! Charise is very fun to be around, organized with the shot list and with directing for photos, and also spontaneous and creative when it comes to seeing an opportunity for an unforgettable picture. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/15/2018

Nicky · Married on 08/18/2018

I had one of the most amazing experiences working with Charise shooting my engagement photos. She brought so much energy and positivity making the day fun and memorable. The photos were beautiful! We will definitely use her as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/05/2018