Sara Theisen Design Reviews

20 | Simpsonville, SC

20 Reviews for Sara Theisen Design

Paul · Married on 04/27/2018

Sara’s designs are amazing. Sara did a variety of wedding related designs for us including invitations, programs, and seating display. We could not be happier with the results. We got many compliments on each item. It was tempting to go with the less expensive, more generic options like Minted, but we are glad we went with Sara. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and her work was top notch!

Antoine · Married on 05/21/2016

First, Sara is
    Very punctual! Our invitations came out really well. We continue to receive compliments about how classic they were. I'm sure that we will
    Continue to work with Sara for our events, and especially our milestone events!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Sara Theisen Design's reply:

Thanks so much Antoine! I really enjoyed working with you and hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Best wishes!

Heather · Married on 03/26/2016

Sara is the great to work with! My invitations were exactly as I imagined! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Sara Theisen Design's reply:

Thanks so much Heather! I enjoyed working with you on your invitations. Best wishes!

Alyssa · Married on 03/05/2016

Sara was truly phenomenal! I was lucky to find her and am so thankful that she made our invitations.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Sara Theisen Design's reply:

Alyssa, you were such a gem to work with! I hope to have the opportunity to work with you again soon!

Sara · Married on 06/27/2015

Sara was absolutely amazing from start to finish, so helpful and responded very quickly whenever I had a question. Sara did our invitations and programs and everything turned out wonderfully! Would totally recommended her to any bride!

megan · Married on 06/20/2015

Extremely punctual, affordable, and creative.

Brittany · Married on 05/30/2015

She was incredibly professional and responded quickly! Our invitations were beautiful and she kept me informed throughout the entire process.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Sara Theisen Design's reply:

Thanks Brittany! I really enjoyed working with you!

Katherine · Married on 08/30/2014

We had a very complex invite with a lot of information for two events since we had a destination wedding and home reception. So that was twice the logistical data . Sara made our invites beautiful and easy to read . We had several compliments on how beautifully done they were !

Mary Ellen · Married on 05/31/2014

Sara Theisen was able to customize my wedding invitations, save the dates, thank you notes and programs in a very special way. I had a vision for everything to reflect the beautifully unique features of my wedding dress and she made that vision come to life. Many of my family members and guests commented that they were the most beautiful wedding invitations they'd ever seen.

Chris · Married on 05/24/2014

Sara provided Save-The-Dates and invitations for our wedding Memorial Day weekend of 2014. She was incredibly helpful and very professional in everything she did. With neither of us being much the creative type, we pretty much just gave her a general idea of what we liked/wanted and she pretty much built everything for us around that. She was always very quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had, and spent a lot of time talking with us and helping to draw out more ideas for the invitations that we might not have thought to reveal on our own. And lastly, my wife and I are both procrastinators, and while we weren't always quick to get back to her or do the things she asked us to do, Sara never got angry or frustrated with us and was professional all the way through.

I would recommend Sara to ANYONE needing invites, announcements, save-the-dates, etc.

Emily · Married on 09/07/2013

Sara Theisen Design was an amazing vendor that I would recommend to anyone. Sara creatively took my ideas and turned them into beautiful pieces that I couldn't wait to share with my family and friends. She was great to work with, had excellent turn around time and made the invitation production process seamless for my wedding planning.

Adam and Allison · Married on 06/15/2013

Sara designed our programs, menus, place cards, and welcome bag cards. We found the quality to be excellent and she worked very hard to get everything prepared in time. She was very helpful and knowledgable as well as adaptive during the designing process. Overall a great experience! Would highly recommend Sara Theisen Design.

Terri · Married on 04/13/2013

Sara was absolutely awesome! She worked with me from start to finish on our wedding invitations and programs. We were able to come up with the perfect color scheme and style to fit our personalities. She made great suggestions and tweaked things to make them perfect. She was also always available by email and we even met in person to work on the final design. I gave her a challenge with our programs and even on a very short deadline she was able to complete them exactly how we wanted. I would have Sara create and design any invitations I needed to do in the future. Highly highly recommend her!!!

Angela · Married on 01/28/2012

Loved my wedding invitations! Gave Sara an idea of what I wanted and she created the perfect design. I also had her under a time crunch and she came through no problems. I recommend having her do your invitations.
    - Angela Perry

Carole · Married on 10/29/2011

Sara made this experience so easy. I gave her an idea of what I wanted. She researched and sent me some choices that were all wonderful. We picked a favorite, asked her to include a few additional items, and that was it. I did not worry which was good and everything came and surpassed our expectations.

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2011

Sara was so great to work with! Her designs were beautiful, the packaging was very organized, and she got everything to us quickly. I would definitely work with her again!

Emily · Married on 07/24/2010

I was able to tell Sara exactly what I wanted and she made my dream come to life. My invitations were absolutely beautiful!

Raeneeva · Married on 06/12/2010

Sara was absolutely wonderful! I came in with a budget and a piece of fabric, and she turned it into beautiful invitations that I'm still getting compliments on two months after our wedding! She's so creative. She played an integral part in personalizing our big day. I recommend using her for any and all of your design and print needs.

Sara was flexible and extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She let me know what was happening at every step, which was nice. I was very pleased with the end results! Plus, it was very nice to get to know her!

3.8
      2.5
      3.5

I like Sara's responsiveness and willingness to work on tight deadlines. I only wish I had insisted on seeing what kinds of paper were available before the invitations went to print... We did not like the paper that was chosen - it was too thin and hence did not feel classy enough for a wedding invitation. Still, I would recommend Sara if you are very clear about what you want - she is a very pleasant person to work with.