20 Reviews for Sara Theisen Design

20 Sara Theisen Design Reviews

Sara’s designs are amazing. Sara did a variety of wedding related designs for us including invitations, programs, and seating display. We could not be happier with the results. We got many compliments on each item. It was tempting to go with the less expensive, more generic options like Minted, but we are glad we went with Sara. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and her work was top notch!

Profile Picture Paul, 4/27/18, 6 Reviews

First, Sara is
Very punctual! Our invitations came out really well. We continue to receive compliments about how classic they were. I'm sure that we will
Continue to work with Sara for our events, and especially our milestone events!

Profile Picture Antoine, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Sara is the great to work with! My invitations were exactly as I imagined! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Sara was truly phenomenal! I was lucky to find her and am so thankful that she made our invitations.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Sara was flexible and extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She let me know what was happening at every step, which was nice. I was very pleased with the end results! Plus, it was very nice to get to know her!

Profile Picture User5486712, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Sara was absolutely amazing from start to finish, so helpful and responded very quickly whenever I had a question. Sara did our invitations and programs and everything turned out wonderfully! Would totally recommended her to any bride!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Extremely punctual, affordable, and creative.

Profile Picture megan, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

She was incredibly professional and responded quickly! Our invitations were beautiful and she kept me informed throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We had a very complex invite with a lot of information for two events since we had a destination wedding and home reception. So that was twice the logistical data . Sara made our invites beautiful and easy to read . We had several compliments on how beautifully done they were !

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Sara Theisen was able to customize my wedding invitations, save the dates, thank you notes and programs in a very special way. I had a vision for everything to reflect the beautifully unique features of my wedding dress and she made that vision come to life. Many of my family members and guests commented that they were the most beautiful wedding invitations they'd ever seen.

Profile Picture Mary Ellen, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Sara provided Save-The-Dates and invitations for our wedding Memorial Day weekend of 2014. She was incredibly helpful and very professional in everything she did. With neither of us being much the creative type, we pretty much just gave her a general idea of what we liked/wanted and she pretty much built everything for us around that. She was always very quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had, and spent a lot of time talking with us and helping to draw out more ideas for the invitations that we might not have thought to reveal on our own. And lastly, my wife and I are both procrastinators, and while we weren't always quick to get back to her or do the things she asked us to do, Sara never got angry or frustrated with us and was professional all the way through.

I would recommend Sara to ANYONE needing invites, announcements, save-the-dates, etc.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/24/14, 1 Review
3.8

I like Sara's responsiveness and willingness to work on tight deadlines. I only wish I had insisted on seeing what kinds of paper were available before the invitations went to print... We did not like the paper that was chosen - it was too thin and hence did not feel classy enough for a wedding invitation. Still, I would recommend Sara if you are very clear about what you want - she is a very pleasant person to work with.

Profile Picture PT, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Sara Theisen Design was an amazing vendor that I would recommend to anyone. Sara creatively took my ideas and turned them into beautiful pieces that I couldn't wait to share with my family and friends. She was great to work with, had excellent turn around time and made the invitation production process seamless for my wedding planning.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/7/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Sara designed our programs, menus, place cards, and welcome bag cards. We found the quality to be excellent and she worked very hard to get everything prepared in time. She was very helpful and knowledgable as well as adaptive during the designing process. Overall a great experience! Would highly recommend Sara Theisen Design.

Profile Picture Adam and Allison, 6/15/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sara was absolutely awesome! She worked with me from start to finish on our wedding invitations and programs. We were able to come up with the perfect color scheme and style to fit our personalities. She made great suggestions and tweaked things to make them perfect. She was also always available by email and we even met in person to work on the final design. I gave her a challenge with our programs and even on a very short deadline she was able to complete them exactly how we wanted. I would have Sara create and design any invitations I needed to do in the future. Highly highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Terri, 4/13/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Loved my wedding invitations! Gave Sara an idea of what I wanted and she created the perfect design. I also had her under a time crunch and she came through no problems. I recommend having her do your invitations.
- Angela Perry

Profile Picture Angela, 1/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Sara made this experience so easy. I gave her an idea of what I wanted. She researched and sent me some choices that were all wonderful. We picked a favorite, asked her to include a few additional items, and that was it. I did not worry which was good and everything came and surpassed our expectations.

Profile Picture Carole, 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Sara was so great to work with! Her designs were beautiful, the packaging was very organized, and she got everything to us quickly. I would definitely work with her again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I was able to tell Sara exactly what I wanted and she made my dream come to life. My invitations were absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/24/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Sara was absolutely wonderful! I came in with a budget and a piece of fabric, and she turned it into beautiful invitations that I'm still getting compliments on two months after our wedding! She's so creative. She played an integral part in personalizing our big day. I recommend using her for any and all of your design and print needs.

Profile Picture Raeneeva, 6/12/10, 1 Review