840 Ruth Vista Road, Lexington, SC 29073 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Copper Dog Press

Copper Dog Press is an artisan Letter Press shop located in South Carolina. Whether you choose one of our wedding invitation designs from our gallery, or you are looking for your own unique wedding invitation, we can help. Cooper Dog Press Letterpress also offers, save the date cards, thank you cards, programs, birth announcements, business cards, Christmas cards and stationary. What ever you budget, we can help. With our unique letter press invitations we use only soy based inks and print on 100% cotton (tree free) paper.

If you are on a tight budget, let us know and we can help with our thermography line of invitations and other items. Call us at 803-391-7292 or email us at info@copperdogpress.com

Follow Copper Dog Press on

img102
cdp avata
img056

8 Reviews for Copper Dog Press

I loved everything about working with Donna. There was never a moment where I felt like she wasn't listening to my desires and incorporating them into everything that she did. She designed our save the date coasters which people are still raving about. She also out together the most beautiful Wesson invitations with amazing details. The quality of the product is phenomenal and it all came on time and in lovely packaging. I would recommend Donna without hesitation.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Valerie · Married on 07/12/2014

Donna was very helpful and professional when helping design my Save the Dates and invitations. She was very quick in getting both the save the date cards and invitations back to me once the proofs were decided on, and she even hand delivered the products to me at work! She was extremely responsive, and even when I decided to change route on my invitation design, she had no problem understanding what I was looking for.
    We were concerned about the pricing of letterpress invitations, but Donna's rates were very reasonable, especially considering all the individual attention she gave me throughout the process. The quality of the cards and invitations was very good, and we received many compliments from guests and friends/family. Copper Dog Press provides very impressive services, and attention to detail. I would HIGHLY recommend their services to anyone looking for a printer to design any sort of event invitation or program in the future!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Donna was great to work with. She answered all my questions and even scheduled a press check for the weekend so I could definitely be there to approve it! Wonderful to work with, highly recommend, and will definitely use them again if a letterpress project comes up again!
    All this and a great final product... awesome job!

Sent on 02/26/2014

Copper Dog Press FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Copper Dog Press 1
    25% OFF
    Use code WW0921, to receive 25% off your entire order!

• 840 Ruth Vista Road Lexington, 29073 See on map