Culpepper Designs

Taylors, South Carolina View map

Culpepper Designs is a floral design and event planning company based in Taylors, South Carolina. They specialize in making dreams a reality one wedding at a time. Starting off as a small flower business, this little garage project has now grown into a bustling floral and event design company that is known for their keen sense of style and unmatched creativity.

The team of professionals at Culpepper Designs will do whatever it takes to exceed your expectations, making it their goal to ensure that you are as carefree as possible during your event. They will craft each detail of your floral arrangements, using styles that range from classic to modern to trendsetting. They offer a variety of planning packages and rentals, as well as floral collections that will be tailored to suit your theme and personality. They offer the following services:

• Full wedding planning
  • Short-term wedding planning
  • Day-of coordination
  • Vendor recommendations and management
  • Rental coordination
  • Extensive checklist
  • Rehearsal coordination
  • Budget breakdown
  • Eight hours of direction day of
  • Timeline preparation
  • Assemble wedding favors

Other Services

In addition, the company provides a variety of rentals to help enhance the atmosphere and aesthetic of your event. These items include:

• Signage
  • Candles and holders
  • Furniture
  • Vases
  • Centerpieces
  • Backdrops and arches

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Anna
    Anna G. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Stunning florals

We LOVED all the flowers and arrangements! The colors were exactly what I had always dreamed of for my wedding day, and they are captured forever in gorgeous photos. I had attended a wedding for which Culpepper Designs had provided flowers and other decor, and fell in love with it! I'm so thankful they were available for us. They were very easy to work with, and the girls in the office kept great records of everything I ordered. It was also very easy to change and add things, even a week before the wedding! All around an excellent experience; I couldn't be happier!

Culpepper Designs's reply:

Thank you Anna for such a sweet review! We really appreciate it so much! You were amazing to work with! You were so beautiful and loved seeing all the pictures.
    Jennifer M. Married on 06/11/2021

Best of the Best

Andrea & the entire Culpepper Team were a dream to work with! I honestly do not know much about flowers, so Andrea patiently sat with me and let me show her pictures of things I liked. From there, she brought our vision to life, and I could not have dreamed up a more beautiful display of flowers. Thank you, Andrea!!

Culpepper Designs's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! You were a dream to work with! We wish you all the best! -The Culpepper Designs Team
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay L. Married on 11/01/2020

Gorgeous flowers

Andrea and her team were fabulous from the beginning. I sent them a photo of what I wanted and they sure did deliver. My flowers were so big and beautiful, and so was the long table centerpiece. I had a micro wedding so I really wanted to embody elegance and romance with the flowers and this was exactly what she did. She also had a list of items you can rent which I rented the candlesticks and light up candles. We had the option of having someone pick them up from the venue but we decided it would be easiest to return them ourselves. The arrangement she made for the cross was so large but so sturdy. Wow is all I can say, and thank you!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Anne & Stephen
    48 photos · 04/27/2019

715 Chick Springs Rd Taylors, South Carolina, 29687
8645202597
Location of (Culpepper Designs)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding