Culpepper Designs Reviews

Culpepper Designs 5
  • Katie

Katie Gossett · Married on 08/11/2019

Beautiful work!

Working with Culpepper Designs was so easy! Andrea and her team made all my floral dreams come true. I really wanted peonies for my wedding and at first Andrea said they’d be hard to get that time of year, but she surprised me and came through! My bouquet was everything I ever dreamed of and we got so many compliments on the gorgeous floral chandelier over our big farmhouse table!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Collin

Collin Raymond · Married on 04/06/2019

They are talented, creative, and so fun LIFESAVERS!

My husband and I got married on April 6th at The Oaks Wedding Venue in Anderson, SC. I was living in Atlanta and my husband was in St. Louis during our planning process. We ended up partnering with Culpepper Design for our floral, decor, and wedding planning/coordinating, and God bless them! They are SO helpful, creative, talented, hardworking, and fun! Planning a beautiful night with them was so easy but honestly beautiful ended up being an understatement! I was in awe of the stunning event and flowers they created. Their team was also so fun to work with on our wedding day. They made sure everything flowed smoothly and I didn't stop smiling the whole time. I would recommend them to anyone!

Culpepper Designs 6
    Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful and Creative

I was a bride that did not know a lot about flowers or what I wanted and they showed me so many pictures and ideas and dealt with all my pictures and really came out with stunning bouquets and other floral arrangements.

Culpepper Designs 17
    Culpepper Designs 18
    Sent on 03/26/2019

Allyson · Married on 07/14/2018

We loved Culpepper Designs from the first time we met with them to plan my daughter's wedding! Andrea was so easy to work with and had so many great ideas! Her staff was great too! Erin was very organized and helpful, and we were so thankful to have Mandy the day of the wedding to help coordinate all of the details and to make sure everything was going as we had planned!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Mary Catherine · Married on 06/16/2018

I couldn’t love Culpepper more. From start to finish, I was so impressed with their design, pricing, and helpfulness. Each member truly wanted to work with me to make my wedding day perfect!

Culpepper Designs 19
    Culpepper Designs 20
    Culpepper Designs 21
    Culpepper Designs 22
    Sent on 07/06/2018

abbie · Married on 05/26/2018

Hiring Culpepper Designs was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! They not only helped create my dream wedding, they knew where to cut costs and save money. On the day of the wedding, the service they provided was unmatched and far beyond what I have seen with other weddings I have been a part of! They went above and beyond to ensure the day ran smoothly and that I had everything I needed at all times. If anything went wrong, I had no idea. Thank you, Andrea and team, for helping create my dream wedding and for providing top notch service! Y'all are the best!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Emma · Married on 05/19/2018

They were so professional, ahead of schedule, very responsive to my ever changing requests, and did it all with a smile. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Jacque · Married on 05/12/2018

Wonderful people to work with!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Regan · Married on 04/28/2018

Great People! I changed my mind so many times of things and Andrea worked with me and made my Beautiful!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2018

The flowers Andrea and her team did for our wedding were so colorful and beautiful! We did not have to worry about anything the day of, her and her team took care of everything! I was very pleased with her and would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Corie · Married on 04/21/2018

Everything I wanted and more.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Amy · Married on 04/07/2018

We used Culpepper for our flowers and 3 month wedding planner. The flowers were absolutely STUNNING. I cannot say enough about how beautiful they were. I gave Andrea a picture (from Pinterest) of the bouquet I wanted and it not only looked almost identical, but more beautiful than I ever imagined. Andrea and her team made the reception breathtaking. She went above and beyond to make my wedding perfect-she made it beautiful, classic, genuine, and magical.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Candace · Married on 12/31/2017

Just can't "Thank" this team enough for making our wedding suit our personalities and styles. Andrea and her entire team took care of everything from the beautiful flowers, to the DJ, to every last detail.... highly recommend every service they offer!!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Debbie · Married on 12/22/2017

The team at Culpepper Designs pulled together the fairy tale wedding that my daughter dreamed of. I heard from so many guests how GORGEOUS the bouquets, flower arrangements, centerpieces, and most of all the ceremony backdrop was for the wedding. It was the most unique combination of floral and lights and truly felt like a fairy tale dream. Andrea Culpepper works with such confidence and assurance that the bride and her parents NEVER worry if the dream would become a reality. She and her team are gifted and hard workers. Rest assured and you will NOT be disappointed.
    Debbie Syck

Sent on 01/05/2018

Heidi · Married on 11/11/2017

We loved working with Culpepper Designs for our daughter's wedding. Andrea & her entire staff were great & made the whole process so much easier!

Sent on 11/24/2017

April · Married on 08/25/2017

Culpepper Designs is wonderful! Every detail is thought of and the floral designs are gorgeous! Andrea made our dreams come true! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Danny · Married on 05/27/2017

These folks are amazing! The things we rented from them were exactly what we needed to make the decor for my daughter's wedding not only beautiful, but, but perfect. The floral arrangements were absolutely stunning! The bridal bouquet was a "dream come true" (quote from my wife). However, what sets them apart is the staff! They were so helpful, had great ideas, and unbelievably accommodating. We were crunched on time and had a small window to return everything and they even met us after hours to help us out! Would definitely use them again, and can't overstate how great the whole experience was!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Culpepper Designs's reply:

Thank you so much Danny! We loved being able to work with you to make the day a dream come true!

Liz · Married on 02/04/2017

I give my highest recommendation to Culpepper Designs for any future bride or anyone planning an event. Our wedding decorations and flowers were absolutely beautiful and the day of coordinating made our day go smoothly. The wonderful ladies of Culpepper Designs made wedding planning enjoyable and stress free! We are so thankful for them and give them our highest recommendation!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Erin · Married on 10/22/2016

I would recommend Culpepper Designs 100%. They were an absolute dream to work with, and I loved the end result so much. I thought their prices were very reasonable, and I would definitely use them again!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Graeson · Married on 04/30/2016

Culpepper Designs were incredible to work with! They were super helpful in picking out flowers and working with what your dreams were for your wedding within your budget! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Angie and Andrea have been an absolute pleasure to work with. They are easy to get in touch with and have done a great job making my vision for the wedding come alive. They pay strong attention to detail and are very accommodating to suggestions/changes that need to be made. Both of these ladies are extremely kind and genuine and I have full confidence that all the details will be taken care of on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/27/2015

The floral arrangements were gorgeous and completed with our wedding design concepts in mind. They were very friendly and professional. Made my daughters's wedding very special and memorable.

Sent on 09/19/2015

Heather · Married on 03/28/2015

Culpepper design was a dream to work with! They are professional, creative, and easy to work with. They made all my wedding dreams come to life, and I had a blasts workong with them. I could imagine working with anyone else!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Lauran · Married on 10/11/2014

Andrea & Angie are great. Our flowers were stunning. So many of my guests couldn't believe how beautiful our wedding was. From the ceremony flowers, to the giant arrangement in the entry way, they listened to what I wanted and nailed it. I love that they take the ball and run with it, I didn't have to tell them much other than colors and what I absolutely did not like, the rest they handled, which is a relief when you get down to crunch time. They also seamlessly directed my wedding day and there was not one hiccup- I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. I highly recommend them for planning & flowers!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Denise · Married on 06/14/2014

Andrea Culpepper of Culpepper Designs was such a wonderful help in decorating for my daughter's wedding. Her designs were fresh, new, and beautiful. Her help in set up and break down enabled me to enjoy the wedding. I would highly recommend Culpepper designs for any event.

Sent on 04/27/2017