Daedalus Creative Studio

Greenville, SC View map

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

4.7

• Jake
    Jake Married on 05/06/2020

Exceeds Expectations!

Daedalus went above-and-beyond for my wedding in 2018. Jessi not only is responsive, inquisitive and creative but she also has a sense of humor that makes working with her a joy. We've recommended her to numerous friends and family members and will continue doing so.
    Casey G. Married on 05/02/2020

A privilege to work with for all your stationary needs!

I had the privilege of working with Jessi and Daedalus Creative Studio for all of my wedding stationary needs. In fact, Jessi went above and beyond with all my wedding requests amidst a pandemic (2020 bride). Jessi was easy to work with, accessible (texts, calls, FaceTime) and assisted with every last minute change. To be honest, stationary was the last thing on my mind as a bride. After a few places said I was too late to get anything out in terms of Save the Dates, we thankfully found Daedalus Creative Studios through a friend referral. Jessi was was able to fulfill each request and quickly - she did Save the Dates, Invites and more. She did not hesitate at the challenge of working with me. All of the final products went above and beyond my expectations. She listened to my vision and coached me through each option. After our invites went out, we had to quickly switch to a virtual wedding so what did Jessi do? Unprompted, she made a beautiful virtual wedding invite for our guests that could be emailed and texted in the right formats. When we decided to get married (again) with a small group of guests, we went right back to Jessi. She was excited to start the process over at a great price and guided us through it all. I don't typically write reviews nor do I usually type a novel but she truly saved our day(s). Final note, I had a last minute seating chart needed the week of wedding number 2 and of course she took care of it. Jessi worked directly with my florist and I didn't even need to think or stress about it. If you want someone who will be there for you and deliver the best products at a great price then this is the person you should choose to work with for your wedding.
    Samantha G. Married on 05/25/2019

Bride - Samantha

Jessi at Daedalus Creative Studio was by far one of my favorite vendors to work with for our wedding! I was not only blown away by the final stationery product, but her customer service as well. Jessi met with us multiple times (sometimes in person and sometimes over FaceTime) to make sure every little detail of our stationary suite was exactly how we wanted it. She really went above and beyond to make my vision come to life.

Regarding the finished product, I had more guests than I could count compliment our invitations. That set the tone for our guests’ experience over the weekend and the standard that they were expecting. The place cards, seating chart, and other stationery products were also spectacular. Jessi’s attention to detail on each part of the suite really helped tie my wedding vision together, and I can’t imagine what I would have done without her.

Greenville, SC, 29609
Location of (Daedalus Creative Studio)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding