Samsara Photography Reviews

11 | Minneapolis, MN

11 Reviews for Samsara Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

We had such a great experience working with Shannon for our wedding photos! She was incredibly professional, friendly and easy-going. She made sure to take all of the shots we requested, but also used her creativity to take many additional classy and artistic photos. She has a gift for capturing candid moments as well- some of our favorites were ones of our guests enjoying the evening! We would highly recommend Shannon, and will likely be contacting her for a future family session!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Jacinta · Married on 09/17/2010

Shannon and her assistent were great!!! We love our pictures...they made us feel very relaxed and it was just a lot of fun! Samsara photography had great prices and they were very flexible with our schedules. We took pictures at 3 different locations and had a huge wedding party and very large familes. It was amazing how they kept us all on track and worked so well under such crazy situations.

Sent on 10/11/2010

Chanita · Married on 07/04/2010

My husband and I wanted a simple and intimate wedding ceremony with only family. We were undecided if we want a professional photographer to capture the event. I'm so glad we did. Shannon was very flexible and her pictures are amazing! The whole process was swift and seamless. I would recommend Samsara Photography to all my friends.

Sent on 11/13/2010

Laura · Married on 08/07/2009

Samsara Photography was everything I could have wanted for my wedding photos! From the first email communication to taking pictures on our wedding day to ordering pictures, Shannon has been the best to work with! I couldn't be more happy with the way she captured our day despite the rain! I hardly even noticed she was there for our special day! She has been great to work with and I would recommend her for anyone getting married or wanting to capture other special events in their life! She is very flexible, has a great attitude and most important of all, she is a great photographer!!

Sent on 11/16/2009

Melissa · Married on 07/11/2009

We love our engagement and wedding pictures! We recommend Samara photography to all of our friends!

Sent on 08/09/2009

Tania · Married on 12/13/2008

One of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning was to book Samsara to do the photography. They captured all of the details beautifully. They were very easy to work with and truly excited to be a part of my special day. I felt like they put as much care into photographing my wedding as they would want someone to do for their own.

Sent on 05/05/2009

Angela · Married on 05/25/2008

My husband and I planned our dream intimate wedding in only two months. We worried about the availability of everything needed for our special day, but everything fell into place; including a photographer. After calling several photographers, I was beginning to think that no one was willing to take pictures at my small wedding; but then I discovered Samsara Photography online. Shannon was very responsive when I called and she shared our enthusiasm for our intimate wedding. Prior to our wedding, Shannon met with us at our wedding location to get a sense of the space and she was always punctual. There were only 16 people at our wedding and Shannon blended into the group with ease. Our pictures tell the story of our wedding day and they are absolutely beautiful. I strongly recommend Samsara Photography for any occasion.

Sent on 11/24/2008

Dillon · Married on 05/05/2007

We had the very best experience with Samsara Photography! It is no exaggeration at all for us to give the top ratings on this site: it was the height of ease to work with Shannon, but best of all, our photographs are better than we could have imagined. Truly pieces of artistic merit. She gave us all the things we asked for and more. As a bonus, she had the rare wedding photographer ability to get at least a few photos of every single person at our events. Working with Samsara on our big day was genuinely an exceptional experience!

Sent on 10/01/2008

Megan · Married on 09/23/2006

Shannon photographed my engagement pics and wedding day in 2006. The photos are beautiful and really exhibit the joy that was felt on that day. Now that I have a child, my obvious choice was to have Shannon shoot some family pictures. She was able to capture my very active 2 year old's bubbly and fun personality! Shannon is very easy going and friendly-very talented!! I would recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 10/27/2010
  • O

Mandy · Married on 07/30/2011

My wedding day and pictures were fabulous because of the wonderful work of Shannon and her assistant. I was amazed when I saw the photos of the wedding and was able to relive the day. Not only was Shannon completely laid back and went with the flow, but she had great ideas and made things very comfortable. So happy I choose her as my wedding photographer, anyone would be lucky to have her!

Sent on 10/01/2011

Beth · Married on 08/15/2009

I am a Mom who hired for two Weddings for my sons and both times we were thrilled with the results. The photos were beautiful, with a variety of color, b&w, posed and candid. Some of the most gorgeous were outside for a winter wedding almost 5 years ago already!!! we also got priceless pictures of family members when they were not even aware they were being photographed. Shannon was not intrusive or pushy, but rather she worked with us all the way. We did have a list of posed photos/groups we wanted and I think that is a good idea so you do not miss out any any specific photos you may have your heart set on.

Sent on 11/11/2010