Samantha's Sweets Reviews

21 | Greensburg, PA

21 Reviews for Samantha's Sweets

Emily · Married on 10/04/2014

We were looking for someone to make more of a dessert bar, rather than a traditional wedding cake. Samantha went above and beyond! We had her create one larger "traditional" cake for us to cut, and then 9 smaller (8" and 9" two layer) cakes of various flavors. They all looked beautiful, and she even made little display cards that showed the flavors that matched our theme! And apparently everything was delicious, most of them were eaten even before the bridal party made it to the reception hall!!! (Keep that in mind brides, if it's on display during cocktail hour, it will get eaten). Two months later, and I still have people asking me who made the cakes. We were able to have her deliver the day before since we had access to the halls kitchen and fridges, so that worked out very nicely. Very very happy!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/31/2014

Samantha has done my family's cakes, cakepops, and cookies for birthdays and bridal showers, so I knew that my wedding would be no different. Her cakes are beautiful and she is a true artist. Everybody always raves about them and and asks us who did the cake. She is also so sweet and friendly. Do yourself a favor a make Samantha your family's cake artist.

Sent on 09/27/2014

Natalie · Married on 07/05/2014

Sam did an amazing job on our wedding cake! We were searching for a cake decorator last minute and found Samanatha's Sweets! Everything was so reasonably priced and handle is a professional manner! So thrilled with how the cake turned out! People are still talking about not only how beautiful it was, but also how great is tasted!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/27/2014

Samantha's Sweets was phenomenal. My husband and I had an absolutely lovely experience with her at our tasting, which was set up like a beautiful tea service with several cupcakes to try for cake and filling flavors. She even knew the concept that we were going for and had examples of her previous work to show up for ideas for our own special cake. Neither of us have ever eaten cake so delicious everyone at our reception gushed and wanted to know where we got it from because it was so good! She even took the time to make a last minute surprise cake for my husband for rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 07/12/2014

Cake and MANY cookies for our wedding... Couldn't have been tastier! (Even weeks later, after being stored in an unsealed box!) So easy to work with, made our custom cake precisely how I'd envisioned it! You won't go wrong with Samantha's Sweets!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Her cakes are beautiful. Great price you can't beat. If your looking for someone who's inexpensive and will deliver Samantha Eyth is your girl!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Lakeisha · Married on 01/18/2014

When my husband proposed to me almost a year and a half I go there was one part of the overwhelming wedding planning that I knew would be no stress...our cake! I knew Samantha's Sweets would create a beautiful and delicious cake that would be fun to design and order. There were few aspects of my year of wedding planning that I actually enjoyed, and meeting with Samantha to create our cake was one of them! She welcomed my husband and I into her home to taste her vast variety of cake flavors and icings, create and design the cake I always pictured, and just get I know us. I have actually known Samantha since I was a little girl, she was one of my most inspiring teachers from my educational career, but prior to our meeting she hadn't met my then fiancé. I appreciated her taking the time to catch up with me and get to know my husband. She asked questions about us and our wedding to get a feel for what we wanted our wedding to be about. I have, and will continue to recommend this wonderful bakery to everyone in need of special treats for a special day! Plus, it's always good to support a small business! Your purchase doesn't send a CEO on another vacation, it puts dinner on the table and buys dance costumes and new mitts for a family!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Dottie · Married on 09/28/2013

Samantha Sweets did such a beautiful job on my wedding cupcakes. The cupcakes were very moist and had a great taste to them. I hardly had any left from my wedding everyone loved them.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Brandy · Married on 09/21/2013

I can't rant on enough about how wonderful our cake and cupcakes were. We were so excited to share these with our family and friends to later learn that there was very little left for us to enjoy the next day! I have been telling everyone I know about "Samantha's Sweets!" I can't even begin to describe how much I appreciate everything she did for us! From matching our colors to displaying our cake and cupcakes! If you're in need of a wonderful cake, please, please, please!! go to Samantha's Sweets! I know for a fact that we'll be returning customers!!

Sent on 09/26/2013

Leah · Married on 08/10/2013

I would recommend for anyone to go with Samantha's Sweets. Ever since I was little I imaged my wedding. I always said the two most important details next to the groom were the dress and the CAKE! Well my wedding cake turned out to be absolutely beautiful and everything I could have dreamed of! I had given my ideas in advance and she took my ideas and turned them into a cake that was above and beyond what I had imagined. It fit my country-romatic theme perfectly. Everyone was in awe of it and made many compliments about how beautiful it was. And then the taste- mmmm it was delicious. We had strawberry, vanilla and chocolate flavors. It really was the best tasting cake I've ever eaten! Thank you Samantha Sweet's for making my big day so special and SWEET!

Sent on 09/02/2013

Candy · Married on 06/29/2013

Everything turned out wonderful! The cake and cupcakes tasted amazing. She was really helpful in helping us figure out what we kind of wanted design wise. She made the cake and cupcakes exactly as we planned. She even made my cake topper that I had found onlinr which was a little bride and groom owl and penguin!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Suzanne · Married on 06/19/2013

Samantha Eyth is a true cake genius! As a crazy cake lady, I knew that the cake had to be the paramount feature of our wedding day. Samantha surpassed all of our expectations! The cake and cupcakes were beautiful and tasted extraordinary. She also really listened and respected my personal taste and style when creating the cake. All the guests agreed it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted! My family and I are so excited to know about this little cake wizard! We keep looking for excuses to celebrate with her too good to be true french vanilla cupcakes! Thank you, Samantha!!!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Amy · Married on 09/15/2012

Amazing!!! I have recommended her to several people!

Sent on 10/17/2012

Samantha took our vision and made it come true. She was so wonderful for every detail for our cake. Will recommend her for any bakery items.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Jackie · Married on 05/19/2012

The cake was perfect! Exactly what we ordered.

Sent on 07/06/2012

camillia · Married on 04/28/2012

DEFINITELY RECOMMEND! Samantha is sooooo nice!& the wedding cake she made me was exactly what I wanted&it turned out AMAZING! Will be going back for future business!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Mia · Married on 09/23/2011

Samantha did the cake for my wedding, and it was DELICIOUS!!! My husband and I saved the top layer for our 1st anniversary, and I can't wait to eat it then!!

Sam was great to work with--she was flexible in times to meet and gave us tons of options fo flavors. She is also an EXCELLENT artist and was able to design the wedding cake of my dreams!

I definitely recommend working with her if you have a wedding, birthday party, or other event! You won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 04/17/2012

Seiler · Married on 10/23/2010

Samantha made my wedding cake more beautiful than I could have imagined. Not only was the cake wonderful to look at, but it was so delishious! I have recommended her to several friends already and will always go back to her when my family has baked needs.

Sent on 01/09/2012

mary beth · Married on 03/13/2009

Our cake was absolutely everything we wanted! It was delicious and beautiful and I left the artistic details to the baker.

Sent on 01/11/2012

We did a small cake to cut with sheet cakes in the back to save some money, and Samantha thought of doing a variety of cake flavors/icing options for the sheet cakes instead of all one flavor. My guests thought that was so unique and thoughtful as they could choose which cake they'd like best. And the best part, she did it for no extra charge! I'd highly recommend Samantha's Sweets to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/03/2013

The cake and cupcakes I had done for my wedding by Samantha's Sweets were fantastic. They were beautiful to look at and tasted delicious! I got so much positive feedback from all my guests on how amazing they were and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/09/2013