3403A Brodhead Road Center Township, Aliquippa, PA 15001 Map · Phone number

About Carol's Cakes

Dear Bride and Groom,

Congratulations on your engagement!! May it be the beginning of a wonderful future for you and your fiancée, and may your years together increase the joy and the love within your hearts.

My name is Carol Decanini. As the owner and operator of Carol's Cakes, I have more than 20 years' experience in Wedding Cake design. Formerly of

Conway, Pennsylvania, Carol's Cakes is now located on Brodhead Road in Center Township, Pennsylvania. I believe that your Wedding Cake should be special, unique, and individually designed to your specification.

Bridal Consultations are vitally important to the successful creation and completion of your Wedding Cake. During your initial consultation, we will discuss many of your thoughts and ideas, and you will have the opportunity to view the Wedding Cakes that I have previously designed. If you have a certain design in mind, or if you have a photograph of your dream Wedding Cake, please feel free to share it with me during our initial consultation. If you would like to compliment your Wedding Cake with fresh flowers, I will happily coordinate with your special florist. We will discuss other certain issues as well. For example, your First Anniversary Cake will be boxed separately. Your decorated Wedding Cake knives will add to the beauty of the final touches.

After we have discussed the creation of your Wedding Cake, we will indulge into my sample cakes. I offer different batters, gourmet fillings, and icings (all of which are usually discussed when we schedule your initial consultation). Incidentally, during our scheduling telephone conversation I will invite you to select three different samples. Your selections will be boxed and ready for you to take home when we meet at your initial consultation.

Thank you very much for your interest in Carol's Cakes. I request that you consult my website (www.carolscakes.net), and I hope that you find the information found there to be informative and helpful. You may reach me at 724-728-5595, or via email, carolscakes1112@hotmail.com. Your Wedding Day is special, and it is a celebration of the love that you share with your fiancée. I look forward to meeting you soon, and to the opportunity of designing your Wedding Cake.

Best wishes and warmest regards,

Carol

• Bethel Bakery
  • Peace, Love and Little Donuts
  • Gigi's Cupcakes
DSC00370
a9f64bf46f4b5606 1218047850290 deniseshaw
deniseshaw
Carol's Cakes
christina s sea shell cake
DSC00292
DSC00393
leanne charles
my pictures0011
Princesscastle
my pictures0030
100 1046
Carol's Cakes
choc fondant square pink accents
DSC00370
a9f64bf46f4b5606 1218047850290 deniseshaw
deniseshaw

53 Reviews for Carol's Cakes

Taneika · Married on 08/11/2018

Lovely creator baker who provided us a phenomenal cake for 50 people at a price that was very generous and beyond comparable. The cake looked beautiful and tasted even better! She has a sweet soul and giving spirit, your special day would only be enhanced by utilizing her talents.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

We didn't ask Lauren for a big cake because we were not serving it for dessert, but she created a beautiful small cake for us so we could do a traditional cake cutting for our reception. She was kind, helpful, and gracious...we loved working with her! And she also gave us our one year anniversary cake separately so we have one especially for that day. Everything about working with her was great! :-)

Sent on 10/08/2017

Tiffany · Married on 08/27/2016

Beautiful cake!!! One of the best wedding cakes I have ever tasted!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Carol's Cakes FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Anniversary Cake
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Open House
    Tastings - Private
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Magic Moments Disc Jockey Service
    Magic Moments Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

Carol is incredible and so nice to work with. Not only do I see her cakes at weddings all the time, she actually produced teh wedding cake for my own wedding. keep up the wonderful work Carol!

• Parkway Florist Inc.
    Parkway Florist Inc. Wedding Florists

Always a beautiful cake (and we understand they taste quite yummy as well). Carol is a real pro, with a wonderful attention to detail and perfection that matches my own. Well worth the trip to Beaver County to taste her cakes.

• 3403A Brodhead Road, Center Township Aliquippa, 15001 See on map