Confections by Casey Renee

Pittsburgh, PA View map Visit website

Confections by Casey Renee is a wedding cake company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. They provide wedding cakes in various flavors and sizes to couples on their special day. Casey Renee, an award-winning pastry chef, started the business in 2019. She bakes exclusively with top-quality ingredients ensuring that her cakes taste and feel as amazing as they look. Her cakes are works of art in every sense, and she displays them with stunning floral arrangements. Casey’s creations are ideal for couples seeking a show-stopper wedding cake for their special day.

Consult Confections by Casey Renee to explore their full range of packages. Whether you are looking for a classic three-tiered cake or a simple one-tier, she’s got you covered. She sculpts all sorts of things with her melt-in-the-mouth buttercream. In addition to cakes, she offers a large selection of mini desserts, which she displays with the same care and attention as her cakes. Whatever your preferences, she will craft you something extraordinary to sweeten your special day.

• Woman-owned

$4

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.25

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Croquembouche
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Vegan

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Casey Renee
Casey Renee
Owner/Pastry Chef

I ventured on my own in 2019 to start Confections by Casey Renee. Before that, I was the executive pastry chef for Ace Hotel Pittsburgh where I earned 2 James Beard nominations and an "Outstanding in their Field" award from Pittsburgh Magazine. You may have even seen me on Food Network's "Best Baker in America."

Born and raised in Pittsburgh, I spent 8 years in New York City cooking and baking in some of the world's most renowned, Michelin Star restaurants, including Momofuku KO and Del Posto.

With all of my experience and expertise, I bring a unique and creative approach to my cake decorating and focus largely on flavors and taste. I love working with each couple to make a wedding cake inspired by you!

We also work very hard to bring the best vegan and gluten free options to Pittsburgh. We never stop working to make our desserts better and better.

1019 Wood Street Pittsburgh, PA, 15221
Location of (Confections by Casey Renee)

Other vendors in Pittsburgh for your wedding