Saffi Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Emily
    Emily S. Married on 07/31/2021

Responsive, relaxed, easy to work with

Saffi was the ideal photographer for us to work with! As a couple, we tend to identify as a little camera shy and were worried about photography for our wedding day. Saffi was so relaxed and easy to work with that nothing ever felt awkward or forced. And it showed in the beautiful photos! We could not have asked for better pictures! They truly helped us relive our special day! Thank you Saffi! We were so lucky to work with you!

Saffi Photography's reply:

Thank you, Emily, for letting me be a part of your day! I wish you and Mike all the best in the years to come!
  • Ellen
    Ellen B. Married on 10/18/2020

Loved Working with Saffi!

My husband and I loved working with Saffi! Her style of photography was exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. We have a two year old daughter and she worked so well with her! Our engagement and wedding photos are stunning and we will certainly work with her in the future. Can’t recommend her enough!

Saffi Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Ellen! I'm so lucky to have been able to photograph your beautiful day, even if it didn't go according to the original plan. :)
    Dianna L. Married on 08/08/2020

Incredible!

Saffi was incredible to have photograph our day. She was super personable and she was not at all in our face. We were a little nervous because we were on a tighter budget, but she was more than willing to accommodate. Oh, and the pictures were perfect!
    Jacquie V. Married on 02/09/2020

Easy, relaxed, peaceful, awesome!

Saffi was so sweet! I enjoyed each conversation we had leading up to the wedding and she was very relaxed and peaceful, which helped create an ideal atmosphere. Plus she was with us almost all day - which was incredible! I did not expect her to devote an almost unlimited amount of her day to make sure she got amazing shots! I got plenty of high quality photos and unlimited rights to them! Saffi was wonderful!
    Hamid Married on 10/19/2019

Friendly and Professional

Amazing experience with her. Also on time. Highly recommend.

Saffi Photography's reply:

Hamid, thank you for having me be a part of your day. I'm so glad that you are happy with your choice of photographer. Have a very happy New Year!
    Ashley Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing work

She hasn't done our wedding yet (October cant come fast enough!!) But seeing her work from a friends wedding, I am absolutely blown away & cant wait for her to work our magic on ours!!

Saffi Photography's reply:

Thank you, Ashley! You’re so sweet. October 12 will be a day to remember for a lifetime, and I absolutely cannot wait to capture the magic. Congratulations again to you and Caleb!
  • Azi
    Azi Married on 08/31/2019

She is professional

She is flexible and professional. She really cares about what you want. If you ask a specific pose, she definitely does it for you in the best possible way.

Saffi Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Azi, for the kind words and for letting me be a part of your day. I wish the best to you both a wonderful year to come!
    Marrin F. Married on 07/27/2019

The Most Understanding Photographer we met!

The majority of my wedding party was children under the age of 12, with Saffi's patience and understanding we were able to capture the most memorable pictures from our big day! I did not have to worry about anything during the 9 plus hours Saffi shared with us. She took control of our wedding party and captured all the pictures we had asked for and more!! Saffi is truly passionate about her work and it shows in her photography. You will not be disappointed with her!!

Saffi Photography's reply:

Thank you, Marrin! It was a pleasure working with you both. Enjoy the start to your incredible journey together!
  • Kerry
    Kerry Married on 07/20/2019

Easy to work with

Saffi was very easy to work with and had great results for us! She was flexible with the wedding day and how we were doing things. She was timely, and very unobtrusive during all of the festivities. She made sure to ask what I wanted as a bride - and delivered. We also had our pictures back within 2 weeks of the wedding. Would definitely recommend.

Saffi Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Kerry! I hope you and Matt are enjoying the first few weeks of marriage. :) Enjoy the rest of your summer!
    Abby Married on 03/09/2019

Highly Reccomend

Saffi was a dream to work with. She is an artist and very talented. She is not going to take “cookie cutter” wedding photos but- she will still get the photos that everyone wants at their wedding! She was very professional, kind, patient and engaged. She listened to what we wanted and met with us beforehand to ensure we were on the same page. She got great shots and provided direction but wasn’t pushy ( something I have experienced with photographers in the past and is super annoying) Also, on your wedding day you will completely forget what you discussed beforehand but- Saffi will remember! Its nice to have a photographer that gets the “vibe” of your event and she completely did and it was a gift to not have to worry about it at all. She sent us pictures less than a week after the wedding and everyone who saw the photos was very impressed. As an aside- we used her as a wedding photographer but I have seen her pictures she takes of kids/ child photography and they are really wonderful. I highly recommend Saffi.

Saffi Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Abby, for the awesome review. It was an honor to have been able to photography your wedding, and I'm so glad you're both happy with the results. I hope to see you both sooner than later!
    Bri J. Married on 02/02/2019

Flawless and Stress-free

Saffi was incredible to work with. Everything about her, from her photographic style to her personality, was more than we could have asked. She took the photos we asked for, and way more. There were so many little moments of the day that could have been missed by a different photographer, but she was quick to catch. She's always looking around for the best, most candid shot. She's a very easy person to talk to. She's on the ball, but also very calm, which was great for me, my husband, and everyone in the wedding party. Even when she had an idea for an extra photo to take with a group, she would also ask my husband and I if that was something that felt like us. She wants to make the wedding about you. She doesn't work off of a textbook. Thanks so much again, Saffi!
    Gina L. Married on 11/08/2018

Incredible

Could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. Not only is Saffi's work amazing, she is just the sort of person you want following you around with a camera all day. I never felt uncomfortable having her take my pictures, and she really knows how to work a group of people. She was great with my daughter and nephews who were having trouble staying still for all of the pictures. Her assistant was great to work with too. Highly recommend her!
    Adam P. Married on 09/22/2018

Great service with amazing photos

Saffi was great to work with and made the process very easy. She was very professional and suggested amazing locations for our photos. All of our pictures came out looking great, with many pictures to go through. If you're looking for a photographer to capture your big day, look no further and message her today.

Saffi Photography's reply:

Thank you, Adam! I'm so glad you and Ashley feel so confident in my work. I had a blast working with you both through the engagements photos and through out the wedding day. You have such a warm and welcoming family, it made my job incredibly fun. Good luck in your big move! -Saffi
    Amanda G. Married on 08/11/2018

Wonderful experience

Saffi was amazing, she was kind and made me feel very comfortable. She was also very quick with sending us our wedding photos. I would highly recommend her. Her work is outstanding

Saffi Photography's reply:

Thank you, Amanda! I truly appreciate your kind words. It was a beautiful wedding, and I really had a lot of fun sharing the afternoon and evening with you and your family. I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the fall! -Saffi
  • Monique
    Monique V. Married on 07/07/2018

Flawless and Professional

A friend recommended me to Saffi Photography for my wedding. Saffi was great at managing the craziness of the day. By the end of the day my husband and I both felt like we had a friend guiding us through the day. The pictures came out perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better experience.
    John L. Married on 05/11/2018

Professional and Easy to Work With

Great eye, always trying to get the best shot, easy to work with. She led us through the day and the schedule so we could focus on enjoying ourselves. Couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our day.
    Mary Married on 04/07/2018

Incredible Photographer

Saffi was extremely professional, light-hearted, and easy to work with. My partner and I felt completely comfortable through out the day, and most of the times did not know she was even there. The photos were beautiful, candid, and truly captured our day. Thank you, Saffi!

Saffi Photography's reply:

Thank you, Mary! Your words mean a lot to me. As you know, my goal is to ensure that everyone is feeling relaxed and at ease through out the day, and I'm so glad I was able to do that for you and Mark. I had so much fun with your family. Your nieces are adorable! I hope everyone is doing well. -Saffi
  • Michelle
    Michelle W. Married on 09/23/2017

Experienced and Personable

Absolutely LOVED working with Saffi Photography! Saffi is incredibly down-to-earth and personable. She knew how to make me comfortable in front of the camera, and her eye for detail and knowhow really shows. The pictures came out beautifully.
    Jamie C. Married on 06/10/2017

Amazing Photos!

I absolutely loved working with Saffi for my wedding photos! Not only was she professional and pleasant to be around but she took gorgeous pics!! She was able to capture my big day and made me look and feel stunning. I had a wonderful day and I have so many beautiful pictures because of Saffi!
  • Justine
    Justine Married on 05/06/2017

Incredible Photographer w/ Outstanding Personality

Incredibly easy to work with, on the ball, and kept me and my husband on time with everything! Saffi was great at keeping me and everyone calm, and my step-son loved posing for her. THANK YOU
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 08/25/2019

Our fairytale wedding in pictures

Saffi was great. She was flexible with location of were we wanted pre ceremony pictures taken since it was across town from the venue. She took awesome pictures of the flower girl and ring bearer definitely captured their cuteness. She was great at staying in the background and took a lot of nice candid shots. I'm happy with our pictures 😊

Saffi Photography's reply:

Thank you, Katie, for having me be a part of your big day! I wish you and Steve only the best for your marriage :)