Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

52 Reviews for Rossi Entertainment 855-DJ-ROSSI

48 Rossi Entertainment 855-DJ-ROSSI Reviews

Amazing service! The music was perfect they played every song we requested and made the night feel magical! Highly recommend hiring this amazing group!!

Profile Picture Ellen, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a pleasure to work with Philip! Very kind and professional! Met him at the Cherry Hill Bridal Expo and we're so glad we went with Rossi Entertainment. (DJ, emcee, and photo booth) We highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Karen, 5/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Philip and Eric did such an amazing job at our 60th Birthday Gala for our elementary school! They brought an awesome photo booth and kept us dancing from beginning to end. They were able to tailor the music to fit the crowd (a mix of ages) so that everyone commented on what a blast the night was. They were professional, courteous, and very quick in responding before the event. It was easy to search and choose music that you'd like to hear before the event and they did a great job using that list to play other songs we'd enjoy. I feel grateful they were able to be there for our event, would definitely recommend them, and hope I attend future events with them there!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We booked with Rossi Entertainment (Philip & Eric) a few mere weeks away from our wedding date based on recommendations from friends. We still don't know how we lucked out being about to book them because they were better than any DJ we could have hoped for. They did both our ceremony & reception with great communication and flexibility. As a bride getting crazy with details and schedules, it was amazing to be able to rely on a professional who has the knowledge and talent to let me just relax and let THEM do what they do so well.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

FANTASTIC! WONDERFUL! Why can't I give more than 5 stars?!
I reached out to Rossi Entertainment via email, and within 5 minutes I had a phone call from Philip Rossi. Philip is the perfect balance of completely professional and completely fun to work with. My husband and I had a non-traditional wedding, and Philip was able to offer suggestions to us to make things run smoothly. His announcements were perfect and professional, and his flow of music was what was needed to keep the dance floor full the entire night. You can tell that Philip enjoys making each event perfect. We couldn't have asked for better entertainment or better customer service, because you simply can't do better than top notch. Do yourself a favor, and book Rossi Entertainment for your event.

Profile Picture Coleen, 10/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Philip was very responsive and professional from start to finish. He was very accommodating to our family's requests and made sure everyone was happy with the music selection! His price is great and his service was excellent! Thank you again Philip! I recommend you highly to anyone who is looking for a DJ, especially if you are on a budget. You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very responsive and flexible. His rate is great and service is too!

Profile Picture User5035271, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Philip Rossi was our DJ and he was in all aspects wonderful. The process from start to finish was flawless. Thank you so much for a making our wedding the best.

Profile Picture Bethany, 5/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Friendly, competent, & willing to work with us on a non-traditional wedding! Good quality sound.

Profile Picture User5093614, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rossi entertainment was an excellent choice. He (DJ Philip) was quick to respond to all my emails and made an appointment to meet with me quickly and conveniently. He was very nice and asked me what I wanted at my wedding. Most DJs I met with before told me what they did and never asked what I wanted. This is why I went with him. He was interested in what I wanted and how I wanted my day to go. Everything went as planned. Loved it. If your looking for your wedding to go the way you want it to go go with Rossi Entertainment you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Brielle, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Philip answered all my questions quickly and was reasonable with his pricing considering his background in the entertainment industry. He took the time to accommodate song requests from wedding guests which was very nice. Excellent DJ. Thanks

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Rossi was the perfect choice for our wedding. He provided a sound system for our Ceremony and Reception along with amazing up lights. Thank you again.

Profile Picture Glenn, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a great experience from start to finish with Rossi Entertainment. I would love to have another wedding just to use them again. Thank you for a dream come true.

Profile Picture Kyle, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My first DJ cancelled and then I found Rossi Entertainment. They were so professional and my entire wedding was perfect. Thank you Philip

Profile Picture Jim, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rossi Entertainment was the perfect choice as our wedding DJ. We are a gay couple so finding the right DJ was essential. I'm so happy we went with them. Thanks Philip

Profile Picture Dan, 1/24/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rossi Entertainment was the perfect choice for our Wedding reception. I talked with many companies and not one compares to their system, professional brand and price for only $600.00 flat rate. You no longer need to pay thousands for quality entertainment at your event.

Profile Picture Chris, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Philip was excellent! He was quick to answer my emails, professional and courteous! He had all the music for my wedding....I named songs and he had it. He made the experience smooth and enjoyable. He got everyone up and dancing! Would definitely hire him again for a party.... My niece wants him to play for her sweet 16. He's a handsome young fellow! THANKS PHILIP!

Profile Picture Maddie, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rossi Entertainment was excellent. He played a great variety of music and got everyone up and dancing. We were very happy with him and so was everyone else.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I booked Rossi Entertainment without a second thought and I'm so glad I did. Thank you Philip for a job well done.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Phil got back to me quickly which I appreciated. My husband got orders for us to move and we wanted our families at our wedding. He accommodated us at 3 weeks notice! And he was at a great price and not to mention an awesome DJ. Thanks Phil!

Profile Picture Joyti, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rossi Entertainment was wonderful in every way. If you want a great DJ he is the one.

Profile Picture Jaime, 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rossi entertainment was an excellent choice for a DJ for our wedding. Philip was great. He answered me very quick that was a plus for me. I was looking for a DJ with some spark and he had it. The wedding went so smooth. A dream come true. Thanks again for a great wedding!

Profile Picture Jenny, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent DJ at a fantastic price. Great music selection everyone danced the night away. Thanks will use again.

Profile Picture Gennifer, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I found DJ Rossi right here on Wedding Wire and my entire wedding was perfect from start to finish. Great time!

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rossi Entertainment provided a great sound system and people kept saying how great of a time they had all night. Would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Catherine, 8/16/14, 1 Review