161 Reviews for Rose of Sharon European Florist

Non-Floral (5)
Flower Crowns (3)
Chuppah Decor (1)
158 Rose of Sharon European Florist Reviews

I have used many florists over the years. Rose of Sharon is the best of the best. From planning to execution, the flowers at my daughter's wedding were flawless. The staff at our venue said the floral arrangements were the prettiest they had seen, An excellent experience all around.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Lynette and Rose of Sharon was absolutely fantastic!! From start to finish Lynette knew exactly what my vision was, and she made everything so easy. The whole process working with her went smoothly. She was able to take my vision and turn it into something even more beautiful than I could have imagined! I feel so fortunate to have had Rose of Sharon do all of my arrangements for my wedding. They did a phenomenal job and I can't say enough fantastic things about them. Rose of Sharon is a MUST for your wedding!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had Rose of Sharon do my wedding, and they did the most phenomenal job. Lynette understood exactly what I wanted, and she worked with me on getting everything perfect. She even sent me a sneak peek the days leading up to the wedding, to make sure I liked the centerpieces. I am so happy that I went with them, everyone loved all the flowers, and the customer service was amazing.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Lynette at Rose of Sharon did an incredible job on my wedding! She made my vision a reality, and I received so many compliments on my flowers. She was also wonderful to work with and responded to questions so quickly. I could not have asked for a better florist!

Profile Picture Catie, 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Lynette and her staff are truly amazing! From the very first time we met with her for our consultation and throughout the planning process, we knew we were in good hands. She listened to every detail and completely exceeded our expectations! Our reception venue looked absolutely magical! She even sent us little sneak peeks of our floral decor and arrangements throughout the week leading up to our wedding. I highly recommend utilizing her decor, such as mercury glass vases, votives, and candles.....your guests will be WOW'd!

Profile Picture Shannah, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements

Lynette was so kind from the start! She completely understood our vision and helped us develop it into something gorgeous! Her taste is amazing, and she has so many items in her inventory that help you put together a beautiful setting! She's the best!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Lynette and Paul are truly gifted, and made my wedding decor look incredibly amazing. I came to them with a wild and organic vision that was also refined and timeless. They nailed it!! My bouquet was everything I could have ever dreamed of, and even lasted the next day for my day after photo shoot. My wedding flowers and greenery really pulled together my vision for my entire wedding and I will forever be grateful for that!

Profile Picture Amber, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Lynette is amazing, along with her staff. They are very professional, friendly, thorough and will do everything in their power to accommodate you. I would highly recommend them for all types of floral needs. An added bonus - their flowers lasted over two weeks!! They were absolutely breathtaking!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers could not have been any more beautiful! Everything was exactly what we talked about and the flowers are what made the whole room gorgeous! So happy with everything!

Profile Picture Christie, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lynette is absolutely the best! I was having a difficult time with my floral vision and from the moment I met her she immediately made it a reality for me. I was wanting natural elements and she nailed it perfectly. She has such a calming personality and is very knowledgeable about how to make your everything come together. It was so nice to have someone that I knew I could count on throughout the entire process. The centerpieces she created was just what I wanted and we received so MANY compliments. I felt so comfortable on our wedding day knowing that everything would be perfect and was everything I imagined. Thank you Lynette for making my wedding vision come to life!

Profile Picture Corrine, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lynette at Rose of Sharon was amazing to work with. I do not know much about flowers and gave her a very vague idea of what I wanted and she turned it into something beautiful!

Profile Picture Catharine, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were simply stunning for our wedding! The arch that they made for me out of drift wood was amazing and was adorned with gorgeous blooms for our September beach wedding! Rose of Sharon exceeded my expectations ;)

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lynette was wonderful to work with! She was very hands-on throughout the whole planning process and made it so easy to envision what my florals were going to look like! She truly listens to her clients and delivers on every promise!!!

Profile Picture Leah, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lynette is incredibly prompt, creative, and flexible. She is willing to work with your budget as well as every last idea you have. Rose of Sharron has a wonderful shop that you can go into for inspiration, and pictures of past weddings for additional ideas. You will not find a florist more willing to work alongside you while you plan your big day than you will with Lynette at Rose of Sharron. My wedding day was made more beautiful and seemingly effortless because of you.

Profile Picture User7321057, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lynette at Rose of Sharon is wonderful to work with. She was so sweet and genuinely excited for us. She really helped bring my vision for the ceremony and reception to fruition and everything was so beautiful. She was extremely easy-going and accommodating about adding and removing items as we went along. Couldn't have asked for more from my wedding florist - Rose of Sharon is fantastic.

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

From the beginning, Lynette & her team were fantastic. They worked together with my wedding planner to tackle the long wish list of floral arrangements for my big day. Needless to say, they delivered! Everything was beyond my expectations and I am so thankful I chose Rose of Sharon as my florist.

Profile Picture User4822635, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I wouldn't pick anyone else!! Lynette was amazing and her sons working with her make a very efficient and compatible team! Lynette was very artist when I wasn't, she has excellent experience and is quick to respond to any emails or phone calls. Our venue was very admirable and we left our flower arrangements up for the other couples getting married that weekend as the same place. We stayed there a couple more days and was very proud to see our arrangements making someone else's day as well!
Don't choose anyone else. Excellent quality!

Profile Picture Dina, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Lynette and her team did an outstanding job with the floral design at my daughter's wedding. We had a lengthy and extensive meeting early on and Lynette quickly understood the style and feel of the wedding. She made several suggestions regarding flower type and overall decor. On the day of the wedding, the bouquets arrived in plenty of time for photographs. They were stunning and exactly what my daughter envisioned. Lynette was so accommodating-she even had to improvise on the centerpieces because we neglected to tell her that our head-count went up resulting in the addition of two extra tables. She was so professional and everything looked beautiful. We will definitely use Rose of Sharon for any other event that we might host.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 5/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Super creative - yet willing to listen to our needs and thoughts! We could not have chosen a better florist!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rose of Sharon did an amazing job with my wedding! They were do accommodating and did exactly what I wanted better than I could have imagined it!

Profile Picture Alexa, 4/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lynette and her team were great to work with and it was so great seeing our vision come to life! All of the flowers and details (driftwood centerpieces, arbor for ceremony) were beautiful!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 4/30/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Lynnette with Rose of Sharon was absolutely amazing to work with!! In the beginning I had lots pictures and pins on my board of so many different types of flowers and centerpiece designs. I was all over the place...I ended up having to change my bridesmaids dress colors and therefore ended up having to change the color of the flowers. I wanted a certain color using orchids in my brides bouquet and she made the impossible possible!! Lynnette was sooooooo patient with me and she help me pull it all together. From flowers, to columns, to vases... she has it all!!! Large inventory of rentals that will bring everything to life. Lynnette and team did an outstanding job and I highly recommend them for your next special occasion!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lynette Self and her wonderful crew at Rose of Sharon are a pleasure to work with and their floral creativity is outstanding. OneJax's Humanitarian Awards Dinner centerpieces were beautiful! The arrangements were spectacular!!

Profile Picture Kathleen, 4/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Rose of Sharon did an amazing job with our floral arrangements and they also supplied beautiful gold candelabras for the reception. I planned my wedding from Chicago, so I was unable to go to the floral appointment, but the quote was very clear as to what I would be getting and they were flexible with changes. I would recommend using this florist for a Jacksonville/St. Augustine wedding.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 4/9/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements