Rose of Sharon European Florist Reviews

169 | Jacksonville, FL

169 Reviews for Rose of Sharon European Florist

169 Rose of Sharon European Florist Reviews

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2018

I was very pleased with the floral we ordered for our wedding in August. The size of each bouquet was generous, the florals were very fresh, they lasted throughout the night and everything was set exactly as I had instructed. I had also done extensive research on pricing with other florists' wedding services and ROS was by far the most bang for your bug. Really wonderful experience overall.

Rose of Sharon European Florist 1
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 07/14/2018

Rose of Sharon was my favorite vendor! Lynette was extremely responsive and patient while brainstorming via email ways to make my florist dreams come true. She was highly organized and didn’t cause me to stress in the slightest. The result was arrangements better than I hoped, beautifully, colorful pictures, and a happy bride!

Madison · Married on 05/05/2018

Lynette is a dream to work with, and she 100% understood my vision right from the beginning. The entire process was so smooth, even as my guest count and tables changed she was so accommodating. Her centerpieces were so unique and classy, my guests were taking photos of just the tables! She does not try to upsell at all which I really appreciated as many vendors are very transparent in doing so, and I really feel I not only got the best price but the best product and service as well!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Rose of Sharon European Florist's reply:

Madison, you were so fabulous to work with. Creating your vision was fun for our staff and we are so fortunate that you trusted us to create your floral designs. I look forward to keeping up with you and your many adventures. My best .... Lynette

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2018

Lynette from Rose of Sharon was an absolute dream to work with! My husband and I were living in Vermont, but were planning for a wedding in Florida, and she made the process so easy. We met only once. I showed her some pictures and described what I had envisioned, and she understood me right away. Everything came out so great, and we received so many compliments on everything. I highly recommend working with Lynette!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Rose of Sharon European Florist's reply:

Ashely, Creating your vision was such fun for my staff and me. We loved working with you even though you lived out of town and we only met briefly. Congratulations!!!! Look forward to keeping in touch with you over the years.

Elizabeth · Married on 02/10/2018

I have used many florists over the years. Rose of Sharon is the best of the best. From planning to execution, the flowers at my daughter's wedding were flawless. The staff at our venue said the floral arrangements were the prettiest they had seen, An excellent experience all around.

Sent on 02/14/2018

Rose of Sharon European Florist's reply:

Elizabeth, Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved, loved creating the vision for Camille. Her color palette selection was amazing and fit the space beautifully. If we can assist you in the future, please give us a call. And, congratulations on Camille's marriage and your new son - in- law.

Courtney · Married on 01/20/2018

Lynette was amazing and so accommodating!! Answered all correspondence quickly and the flowers were everything i imagined! Would recommend to anyone

Sent on 02/26/2018

Rose of Sharon European Florist's reply:

Courtney, Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to provide this review. We loved working with you and creating your vision. It was a beautiful one!!!! Congratulations to you!!!

Reenie · Married on 01/13/2018

Lynette is so fun and easy to work with! We had a meeting and discussed my entire vision—she wanted to make sure she got everything perfect, and she did! She sent me photos of flowers the day before my wedding and game to deliver them in person. They were BEAUTIFUL! She tied my dad’s wedding band around the stem portion of my bouquet so I could jerk a memory of him with me on our special day!

I loved working with Rose of Sharon—amazing people, amazing flowers and extremely professional, yet fun and down-to-earth!

Thanks so much, Lynette!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Rose of Sharon European Florist's reply:

Reenie, Thank you so much for your very kind words. We loved every detail of your wedding decor. And, the ring of your dad's was such a sweet momentum for you. You were such a beautiful bride and we are fortunate to have had the opportunity to create your floral vision. Hope to assist you in the future.

Caitlin · Married on 01/06/2018

Working with Lynette and Rose of Sharon was absolutely fantastic!! From start to finish Lynette knew exactly what my vision was, and she made everything so easy. The whole process working with her went smoothly. She was able to take my vision and turn it into something even more beautiful than I could have imagined! I feel so fortunate to have had Rose of Sharon do all of my arrangements for my wedding. They did a phenomenal job and I can't say enough fantastic things about them. Rose of Sharon is a MUST for your wedding!!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Rose of Sharon European Florist's reply:

Caitlin, Thank you so very much for your kind words. We loved working with you and creating your beautiful vision. You were such a pleasure to work with. Hopefully we can assist you in the future. Congratulations on your marriage!!! You were a beautiful bride.

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

I had Rose of Sharon do my wedding, and they did the most phenomenal job. Lynette understood exactly what I wanted, and she worked with me on getting everything perfect. She even sent me a sneak peek the days leading up to the wedding, to make sure I liked the centerpieces. I am so happy that I went with them, everyone loved all the flowers, and the customer service was amazing.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Rose of Sharon European Florist's reply:

Lindsey, thank you for your kind words and taking the time to send this review of our services. We loved working with you and creating the vision that you dreamed of.

Catie · Married on 10/14/2017

Lynette at Rose of Sharon did an incredible job on my wedding! She made my vision a reality, and I received so many compliments on my flowers. She was also wonderful to work with and responded to questions so quickly. I could not have asked for a better florist!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Rose of Sharon European Florist's reply:

Thank you, Katie, for such kind words about our services. We loved working with you and adored your vision. It was a stunning one!!! Thank you for selecting Rose of Sharon to create your floral designs on your special day. Wishing you all the best in the future.

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2017

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful and blew my expectations out of the water. Lynette worked with me on every detail and even took the time to FaceTime me since I was living in California. I would highly recommend Rose of Sharon to anyone!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Rose of Sharon European Florist's reply:

Nicole, Thank you so much for your kind words. We absolutely loved working with you and creating your vision. It was a beautiful one!!!! Keep in touch!!!

Shannah · Married on 09/16/2017

Lynette and her staff are truly amazing! From the very first time we met with her for our consultation and throughout the planning process, we knew we were in good hands. She listened to every detail and completely exceeded our expectations! Our reception venue looked absolutely magical! She even sent us little sneak peeks of our floral decor and arrangements throughout the week leading up to our wedding. I highly recommend utilizing her decor, such as mercury glass vases, votives, and candles.....your guests will be WOW'd!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Rose of Sharon European Florist's reply:

Shannah, We loved working with you and creating your floral designs. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our services with other Wedding Wire brides. Your vision was so beautiful and we loved making it a reality for you. Congratulations!!!! Lynette Self

Stephanie · Married on 08/12/2017

Lynette was so kind from the start! She completely understood our vision and helped us develop it into something gorgeous! Her taste is amazing, and she has so many items in her inventory that help you put together a beautiful setting! She's the best!!!

Angelica · Married on 06/24/2017

I loved my wedding flowers and it was all because of Lynette! She was very patient and listened to what I wanted. She really helped my vision come true. She even put up with me changing my mind several times. I 100% recommend Rose of Sharon.

Amber · Married on 03/25/2017

Lynette and Paul are truly gifted, and made my wedding decor look incredibly amazing. I came to them with a wild and organic vision that was also refined and timeless. They nailed it!! My bouquet was everything I could have ever dreamed of, and even lasted the next day for my day after photo shoot. My wedding flowers and greenery really pulled together my vision for my entire wedding and I will forever be grateful for that! <3

Jaclyn · Married on 03/04/2017

Lynette is amazing, along with her staff. They are very professional, friendly, thorough and will do everything in their power to accommodate you. I would highly recommend them for all types of floral needs. An added bonus - their flowers lasted over two weeks!! They were absolutely breathtaking!

Christie · Married on 12/31/2016

The flowers could not have been any more beautiful! Everything was exactly what we talked about and the flowers are what made the whole room gorgeous! So happy with everything!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Rose of Sharon European Florist's reply:

Christie, We LOVED your wedding vision for your decor. Working with you was such a great experience. Congratulations to you and thank you for selecting Rose of Sharon to create your floral designs.
  • Corrine

Corrine · Married on 10/22/2016

Lynette is absolutely the best! I was having a difficult time with my floral vision and from the moment I met her she immediately made it a reality for me. I was wanting natural elements and she nailed it perfectly. She has such a calming personality and is very knowledgeable about how to make your everything come together. It was so nice to have someone that I knew I could count on throughout the entire process. The centerpieces she created was just what I wanted and we received so MANY compliments. I felt so comfortable on our wedding day knowing that everything would be perfect and was everything I imagined. Thank you Lynette for making my wedding vision come to life!

Catharine · Married on 10/15/2016

Lynette at Rose of Sharon was amazing to work with. I do not know much about flowers and gave her a very vague idea of what I wanted and she turned it into something beautiful!

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

The flowers were simply stunning for our wedding! The arch that they made for me out of drift wood was amazing and was adorned with gorgeous blooms for our September beach wedding! Rose of Sharon exceeded my expectations ;)

Leah · Married on 07/30/2016

Lynette was wonderful to work with! She was very hands-on throughout the whole planning process and made it so easy to envision what my florals were going to look like! She truly listens to her clients and delivers on every promise!!!

Kathryn · Married on 06/25/2016

Lynette is incredibly prompt, creative, and flexible. She is willing to work with your budget as well as every last idea you have. Rose of Sharron has a wonderful shop that you can go into for inspiration, and pictures of past weddings for additional ideas. You will not find a florist more willing to work alongside you while you plan your big day than you will with Lynette at Rose of Sharron. My wedding day was made more beautiful and seemingly effortless because of you.

Shannon · Married on 06/04/2016

Lynette at Rose of Sharon is wonderful to work with. She was so sweet and genuinely excited for us. She really helped bring my vision for the ceremony and reception to fruition and everything was so beautiful. She was extremely easy-going and accommodating about adding and removing items as we went along. Couldn't have asked for more from my wedding florist - Rose of Sharon is fantastic.

From the beginning, Lynette & her team were fantastic. They worked together with my wedding planner to tackle the long wish list of floral arrangements for my big day. Needless to say, they delivered! Everything was beyond my expectations and I am so thankful I chose Rose of Sharon as my florist.