1624 thacker ave, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Marble + Pine

Marble Pine is dedicated to the creation and communication of beauty through the art of floral and event design. As a team, Parker and Chandler promise to create a wedding and floral design that will be unique and unforgettable to you and those you love most.

592e065c1960885b unnamed 4 copy

1 User photo

Marble + Pine 1

logan · Married on 06/01/2019

Florist for Wedding

Chandler was absolutely amazing to work with!!! Her work is incredible. So many people complimented our rehearsal dinner flowers and reception flowers. She executed my exact vision and was available along the way to bounce ideas off of. She is such an upbeat and positive person and is such a joy to have as a vendor. Also amazing value for what you get!! I highly recommend Chandler!!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/27/2018

Dreamy Floral Design

Chandler and her team are exceptional! I was beyond happy with our floral arrangements and would definitely recommend Marble + Pine to other couples. Chandler took my vision and made it work with my budget -- a bit of a miracle! She came up with creative solutions and made everything cohesive. It all turned out beautifully! Throughout the process, Chandler was responsive, patient, enthusiastic, and professional. I would love to work with her again!

Sent on 02/26/2019

Kimberly · Married on 09/30/2017

Chandler is amazing! I got married on 9/30/17 and chandler was just a pleasure to work with. She is organized, flexible (especially at last minute requests), helpful, responsive and all in all amazing at what she does. The florals and decor that Chandler created and prepared for me on my wedding day was beyond anything that I could of imagined- it was just insanely beautiful, lush, and organic- exactly what I had in mind, but she took it to the next level. Two weeks after my wedding and I am still receiving compliments on how beautiful the centerpieces, bouquets, hair comb, etc. looked and that had a lot to do with Chandler and her creativity. Honestly, when I first started planning my wedding everyone told me not to spend a lot of money on florals, as florals are not Important.... They were wrong as I truly believe the florals MADE my wedding day that much more beautiful. You can have beautiful florals on a budget and Chandler is your gal!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Marble + Pine FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 375.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 30.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 125.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Modern
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages

Real Weddings