Malia Floral Design

109 Bluefish Ave, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Malia Floral Design

Malia Floral Design is a wedding florist that is based out of Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. What makes this business so special is that they are solely focused on wedding florals. This team of florists strives to be the very best in the business. They will work hard to bring your vision to life and can make beautiful arrangements for small occasions as well as grand celebrations.

The team at Malia Floral Design can create a number of different arrangements ranging in styles and cost. Some of the styles that the business has created in the past include classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, and rustic. Couples may choose from an assortment of floral arrangements and designs, ranging from aisle decor and altar decor to flower baskets and flower petals. Malia Floral Design offers the following floral services:

• Cleanup

Malia Floral Design 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Obsessed

Oh my god! I am beyond obsessed with our flowers for the wedding. Susan nailed everything I wanted! First off, I was a bit nervous because flowers are something that you conceptualize in your mind and you talk to florist about it and all you really get is yeah we can do that, it will be $2000 or whatever the price is and we wanted tropical flowers to go with our tropical theme which is not very common to see pictures of so I was struggling a little bit with that. But Susan went above and beyond and told us how she envisioned it and actually told us the flowers she would use or try to use. This put us so at ease with our decision (also, the best priced flowers!!!). She also was so easy to talk to, we ended up adding on some flowers for the cake and really discussed it with us to get the feel that we wanted. Everything just came together beautifully. I'm pretty sure when i walked into my bridal suite at the venue and saw them I yelled with excitement, ran over to them, and may have even teared up a little. I have been telling every single person how beautiful they are and how much I love them. (Probably my favorite peice of the wedding lol). I am just so thankful for Susan. She made me feel so beautiful with the flowers!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Malia Floral Design 10
    Malia Floral Design 11
    Malia Floral Design 12
    Malia Floral Design 13
    Malia Floral Design 14

Melissa Murrin · Married on 08/02/2019

Absolutely amazing

I cannot express how thankful we are to have had Susan as our florist for our wedding. Our flowers were absolutely breathtaking and exceeded all of our expectations. Not only were our flowers beautiful, but Susan went above and beyond for us. She helped reorganize flowers between our ceremony and reception and made sure everything was placed exactly where it should be. She was incredibly fast at responding to any questions I had during the planning process, and made sure that the votives and flower pots/holders were exactly what I envisioned. Thank you SO much Susan! 3 weeks later and I still can’t get over my flower!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Malia Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,800.00

• 109 Bluefish Ave Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, 32082 See on map