Malia Floral Design Reviews

Malia Floral Design 5
  • Nancy

Nancy Waring · Married on 10/26/2019

Malia Floral Design

Susan’s flowers were the most incredibly gorgeous floral arrangements I have ever seen. I actually cried when I saw them. She is so sweet, and really accommodating to anything you need. I would recommend her to EVERYONE and ANYONE for their future wedding. I hope to use her again in the future!

Malia Floral Design 6
    Malia Floral Design 7
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • BreAnna

BreAnna · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Susan was wonderful! She helped my dreams and visions come true with her beautiful flowers and rentals on my wedding day. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for the best of the best.
    -Bre Linton

Malia Floral Design 8
    Malia Floral Design 9
    Malia Floral Design 10
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Caitlin · Married on 10/12/2019

Hands down the best florist

Susan from Malia Floral Design was INCREDIBLE! The flowers and decor that she did were my favorite part about our wedding. Everything was beautiful. For our centerpieces, I sent her a photo from Pinterest of a geometric piece and she was able to replicate it so perfectly - even better than I had imagined. My bouquet was gorgeous! Susan was so wonderful to work with and I would 10/10 recommend her to anyone.

Malia Floral Design 11
    Malia Floral Design 21
    Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany Staffelli · Married on 10/12/2019

I highly recommend this vendor!

I just want to say how AMAZING my flowers were at my wedding! From the center pieces to the whiskey barrel arrangements to my bouquet, they were all so beautiful! The flowers were so fresh and were organized so perfectly! I gave Susan inspiration pictures from Pinterest and she far exceeded my expectations! Working with her was so easy and she helped make the process go so smoothly! I give her 15 out of 10 stars!

Malia Floral Design 22
    Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 09/28/2019

10/10 would recommend

I had a great experience with Susan at Malia Floral Design. She was very responsive throughout the whole process and made everything so easy. I sent her my inspiration photo and the final product was exactly what I was looking for. I made a few changes to my order throughout the process and she was very accommodating. I received a lot of compliments on our floral arrangements and the cake she decorated. I would absolutely recommend Malia Floral Design!

Malia Floral Design 27
    Malia Floral Design 28
    Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Obsessed

Oh my god! I am beyond obsessed with our flowers for the wedding. Susan nailed everything I wanted! First off, I was a bit nervous because flowers are something that you conceptualize in your mind and you talk to florist about it and all you really get is yeah we can do that, it will be $2000 or whatever the price is and we wanted tropical flowers to go with our tropical theme which is not very common to see pictures of so I was struggling a little bit with that. But Susan went above and beyond and told us how she envisioned it and actually told us the flowers she would use or try to use. This put us so at ease with our decision (also, the best priced flowers!!!). She also was so easy to talk to, we ended up adding on some flowers for the cake and really discussed it with us to get the feel that we wanted. Everything just came together beautifully. I'm pretty sure when i walked into my bridal suite at the venue and saw them I yelled with excitement, ran over to them, and may have even teared up a little. I have been telling every single person how beautiful they are and how much I love them. (Probably my favorite peice of the wedding lol). I am just so thankful for Susan. She made me feel so beautiful with the flowers!

Malia Floral Design 29
    Malia Floral Design 30
    Malia Floral Design 31
    Malia Floral Design 32
    Malia Floral Design 33
    Sent on 08/08/2019

Melissa Murrin · Married on 08/02/2019

Absolutely amazing

I cannot express how thankful we are to have had Susan as our florist for our wedding. Our flowers were absolutely breathtaking and exceeded all of our expectations. Not only were our flowers beautiful, but Susan went above and beyond for us. She helped reorganize flowers between our ceremony and reception and made sure everything was placed exactly where it should be. She was incredibly fast at responding to any questions I had during the planning process, and made sure that the votives and flower pots/holders were exactly what I envisioned. Thank you SO much Susan! 3 weeks later and I still can’t get over my flower!!

Malia Floral Design 34
    Malia Floral Design 35
    Malia Floral Design 36
    Malia Floral Design 37
    Sent on 08/27/2019

Ashlyn · Married on 07/27/2019

Love love love!!

I couldn’t recommend a vendor more than Malia Floral. Susan was so pleasant and easy to work with during the whole process. She really listens to what you want and brings her own special touch. She went above and beyond to make sure my vision came to life and it was more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Malia Floral Design 38
    Malia Floral Design 39
    Sent on 08/28/2019
  • jon

jon · Married on 07/14/2019

Absolutely beautiful

Our floral pieces were absolutely beautiful

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Carolina

Carolina · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely Stunning!!

I learned about Malia Floral Design through Ashleyvette, whom I met over 10 years ago through a mutual friend. She posted on social media that if anyone needed a florist to keep Malia Floral Design in mind (she works with Susan). I reached out to her, told her I'd keep them in mind, and started following their Instagram account. During the following months, I fell in love with all the florals that Malia Floral Design made. It was in my heart that they were the ones we had to hire.
    It was Susan's first time providing florals for a wedding at The Treasury on the Plaza, and that can make some brides a little nervous, but I knew that she had what it took to make everything magical. Susan came to the venue with me the day of the final walk thru so she could see the venue in person and get a better feel for what I was envisioning. Susan is so sweet too, and very responsive to every e-mail I sent her.

Fast forward to our wedding day, I get a text message from my day of coordinator telling me that the bouquets are absolutely stunning!!! It made me sooo excited!! Once I got to the venue and saw the florals, my jaw dropped. From the bouquets, to the Tall flower arrangements, cake flowers, and sign garlands, Susan and her team took it to a whole other level!!
    Our venue hosts the ceremony and reception in the same room, meaning there is a "flip" in the room during cocktail hour. Susan and her team made sure to stay during the ceremony to help flip the room and make the reception room look absolutely stunning!
    Everything was so beautiful, even more beautiful than what I had pictured. I am SO happy we went with Malia Floral Design for our wedding, and will recommend to anyone in the future!!
    I wish I could share professional pictures, but we have not received them yet, so I will just be sharing pictures that were sent to us.

Once again, Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Amelia

Amelia Gibson · Married on 06/23/2019

Wonderful experience

Susan of Malia Florist did the flowers for my daughter’s beach wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous. Susan was so easy to work with. She was able to help my daughter narrow down the flowers & colors she wanted to use. She had so many good ideas & her creativity really helped us in our decisions. We planned this beach wedding in less than 2 months & Susan was so flexible. She created a beautiful arbor for the beach that was really the focus for the ceremony (besides the bride, of course). I thought she was very reasonable with the amount of flowers that we used as well - bridal & maid of honor bouquets, flower girl crown & petals, arbor flowers, groom & groomsmen flowers, mothers’ flowers, 12 table top flower arrangements & flowers for the cake. She is a true artist at what she does!!! We couldn’t have been happier!

Malia Floral Design 46
    Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Callie

Callie · Married on 05/31/2019

Above and Beyond

Susan is amazing. So personable and understanding about budget needs and how to make the most out of what you have. I showed Susan a picture of what I wanted in my bouquet months before the wedding and honestly kinda forgot what it was going to look like. I was taken away by all the lush greenery and flowers that matched my color scheme perfectly, and was above and beyond what I had imagined or expected. She was able to make my vision a reality. My wedding planner even unexpectedly quick and she reached out a helping hand. Would recommend her to anyone!

Malia Floral Design 51
    Sent on 06/04/2019

Lauren Hawkins · Married on 05/18/2019

Gorgeous flowers

I sent Susan a picture of what I wanted and what she created for me was even more gorgeous in person and the way she preserved the flowers made them last for days, I couldnt have been happier with how they turned out

Sent on 05/28/2019

Amber · Married on 05/04/2019

Susan is your go to!

Susan was my favorite vendor to work with. She made everything so easy. She came to the venue to set up all of my tables. They were stunning. She came back at the end of the night to help clean - and she let me borrow many items for decor. I can not recommend Susan enough to brides. I promise she will not disappoint!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Desiree

Desiree · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing, beautiful and breath taking arrangements.

I loved working with this vendor, my sister followed her on Instagram and forward me her page I saw her work and knew I wanted to reach out. Other florist denied to do my bouquet if I did not do all flowers arrangements with them; Malia Floral Design was flexible and was able to work with me, She took my vision and made it even better that I imagined it. My bouquet was breath taking, I was so in love with all the arrangements. The girls bouquets came out so good and so did the boutonniere and corsages. She even helped me make the grooms boutonniere so special by adding a locket of his grandmother, so she could be close to his heart as he walked down the aisle. She was professional and such a sweet individual. Loved working with her and absolutely recommend any bride in the area to use her , they do amazing floral designs.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Dina · Married on 04/12/2019

Stunning Flowers

If you are looking for someone to entrust with your wedding day florals, look no further...Susan Casper from Malia Floral Design is the best in the business. My now-husband and I travelled from our home in DC to Jacksonville, FL to search for wedding venues and we decided to look into a few vendors while we were in town.

We met with Susan and I was blown away by her knowledge of flowers and all of the beautiful suggestions she had. She took my vision for my wedding day flowers and somehow managed to make them even more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed. She is passionate about flowers and incredibly talented, but more than this, she is kind, compassionate and such a lovely person.

Late into the planning process, I had to make the unfortunate decision to part ways with one of my bridesmaids, and Susan was incredibly understanding and sent me the most encouraging message. She told me she would adjust the number of bridesmaid bouquets in my order and told me not to worry and to put everything behind me. Additionally, Susan understood that being an out-of-town bride came with its own stresses, and she would always ask me if there was anything she could do to make things less challenging for me. This is what makes her stand out - her florals are exceptionally beautiful, and she is also thoughtful and goes out of her way to make things easier for you. And as a bride who was planning a destination wedding, I couldn't have been more lucky to find her!

Susan is extremely responsive to email and goes out of her way to make your vision a reality. I wanted a specific gold urn for our altar flowers, and Susan spent hours looking for it and eventually ended up making one herself. Of all of the lovely vendors I had on my wedding day, Susan was the one I could put 100% of my trust in. She delivered the most stunning bouquets, boutonnieres, welcome board florals, aisle clusters, and altar flowers. All of my guests were blown away by how beautiful they were and my husband and I couldn't be more happy with how they turned out.

Malia Floral Design 52
    Malia Floral Design 53
    Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Dianna

Dianna Bryan · Married on 04/06/2019

Malia’s flowers made the wedding a success.

The flowers were beautifully arranged in soft, natural hues for my daughter’s morning wedding. The table arrangements, cake flowers to the wedding attendants were the perfect elegant touch.

Malia Floral Design 54
    Malia Floral Design 60
    Malia Floral Design 61
    Sent on 04/12/2019

Megan Holden · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing arrangements for a great price

I can’t say enough about the flower arrangements at my wedding! People could not get over how beautiful they were and they made our space into something beautiful! Susan was so sweet and didn’t mind me adding on or changing things a week before the wedding. The pricing was great as well! I didn’t bust my budget. Susan you are amazing and talented! I hope I have the opportunity to book you again in the future.

Malia Floral Design 62
    Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Burlingame Hess · Married on 03/30/2019

Favorite Part of our Wedding (besides the whole getting married thing)!

Susan was a DREAM to work with on our big day! After our initial conversation about what we were hoping for she came back with a proposal that was amazing and even suggested some things we didn't even think of! I gave her complete free range with my wedding bouquet after realizing her favorite flowers were also my favorite! When I tell you I only boohoo cried one time the day of my wedding it was when she showed me my bouquet (my husband is still making fun of me for it ha!). Words can't even begin to describe how amazing, sweet, accommodating, and wonderful she is!! She really has a way of taking your vision and making it a stunning reality! The amount of extra effort she put into our wedding from the wicker basket arrangements to our corsages we gave to the leading ladies in our life (she put them on a chunky gold metal bangle y'all! So perfect!) was phenomenal! I couldn't imagine what I would have done without her services. We will definitely be using her for any future events. Thank you so much Susan! You made our special day so much more beautiful, perfect, and stress free!!

Malia Floral Design 63
    Malia Floral Design 72
    Sent on 05/21/2019

Alisa Mervin · Married on 03/03/2019

Stunning Susan !

Ms.Susan was amazing to work with. She truly goes above and beyond lets you text her all day and responds back immediately . She was always willing to flex and change whatever needed to be done. I will definitely be working with her again !

Malia Floral Design 73
    Sent on 03/13/2019

Kendall Courtney · Married on 03/01/2019

Malia Floral Design

Susan from Malia Floral Design put the cherry on top of my wedding day. When she personally delivered the flowers I was blown away! They were 100 times more beautiful than the pins I sent her for inspiration. She was incredibly responsive and professional leading up to my wedding day, and even agreed to meet at short notice so I could give her ribbons from my mother's bouquet to incorporate into mine. I had a very small wedding, but that did not stop her from providing the utmost in customer service and craftsmanship. Apart from being breathtaking, the flowers were so fresh that they lasted a full week after my big day! I am so glad I went with her for my florals :D

Sent on 03/13/2019

Caitlin · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding flowers

Susan was amazing to work with! We booked her a year in advance and communicated ideas back and forth all year. She was very insightful to the whole process which was very helpful since I didn’t use a wedding planner. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful!!

Malia Floral Design 74
    Malia Floral Design 75
    Malia Floral Design 76
    Sent on 12/21/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 11/10/2018

My florist for life!

I cannot say enough good things about Susan & her work! She is so professional, responded to all of my messages within minutes any time I texted her, is very reasonably priced, and is sweet as can be! All of our arrangements were gorgeous and received so many compliments. She went out of her way for me on my wedding day and I will never forget it! I highly recommend her to any and everyone! ❤️

Sent on 11/16/2018

Delaina · Married on 11/03/2018

Susan was wonderful from the start! She sat down with me for some time to really envision our dream wedding. I didn’t have a layout or designs preplanned but Susan made our ceremony and reception absolutely beautiful! Her designs and arrangements were more beautiful than I had pictured! She was prompt, personable, and I would definitely be booking her again! Amazing work!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Janiel

Janiel · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome Last Minute Booking

I am not into flowers and I only had one request was for her to follow a color scheme. Susan went above and beyond with this bouquet. It was perfect. It even matched all of my MOH and bridesmaids dresses (which was unintentional). I think I will ask my husband to order the same bouquet for our anniversary! 😛

Sent on 11/12/2018