Malia Floral Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Ciara Married on 07/18/2021

Best Florist in North Florida

There is so much I can say about Susan but I want to first say to brides who may still be looking for a florist: LOOK NO FURTHER.

Susan of MaliaFloralDesign is the best florist in North Florida. From inquiry all the way until after my wedding day. Responsiveness is swift from inquiry throughout the entire process. Professionalism is unmatched. I am so so glad that I booked Susan. I would consider myself indecisive and she helped me along each step of the way graciously as I changed my mind a few times. She was also already knowledgeable on my venue so she worked easily with me to figure out what was best for my big day. I was absolutely blown away by the florals. Susan did such a great job that everyone swooned over the florals all day long. From my bouquet, the ceremony florals to the reception florals all the way down to the corsages and etc.

Job well done.
  • Lydia
    Lydia B. Married on 11/14/2020

Best Decision for our Wedding

Hands down one of the best decisions we made for our wedding was using Susan and Malia Floral Design! Susan is very professional, prompt, and friendly. Her floral designs are GORGEOUS and she has such great ideas and feedback for styles to help make your wedding vision come to life. Her prices are affordable and everyone was commenting on how beautiful and stunning our decor was. We highly recommend Malia Floral Design and even have a friend signed up with her next year! Thank you Susan!
  • Rob
    Rob C. Married on 10/09/2020

Beautiful!

We are so grateful that Susan was available when we had to change our wedding date and switch florists. She took our driftwood centerpieces and added beautiful flowers to them. She brought our dream to life and it was even better than we could have imagined!

Her bouquets were beautiful too. Our family and friends couldn’t stop talking about them! We loved her attention to detail with the big succulent on the bridal bouquet.

Susan even had her husband secure the arch as we had some unexpected winds during our wedding. She brought our arch dreams to life too!

Overall 10 out of 10 would recommend. Thank you Susan :)
  • Keelyn
    Keelyn K. Married on 09/27/2020

Couldn't ask for better flowers or service

If your on the fence about who you want to do your event/wedding florals, seriously look no further. Susan is a magician with flowers and table decor. She did both our wedding and rehearsal dinner arrangements and killed it! When I started the floral search I wasn’t sure what I wanted. I literally just sent Susan a couple Pinterest pictures and my color pallet and with in a day or two she had a full list of flowers species and colors she thought would make my unspecific vision come true and she was right! I got so many compliments on the table decor/florals and full disclosure it was all her!
    Allison Married on 07/31/2020

Beautiful, sweet, and helpful

Susan did an azing job bringing my vision to life. She knew exactly the look I was going for and was able to provide creative input as well. She was excited for my wedding day, and I could tell she loves her job. Being a long distance planning and covid bride, she was very helpful with giving suggestions and being flexible! Her work was amazing and even better than expected:) her work was also an amazing value and reasonably priced!
  • O
    Olivia S. Married on 07/18/2020

Absolutely stunning

Susan is amazing at creating the most beautiful arrangements. She created my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquet, arch decor, boutonnieres, and corsages. She can take care of all of your wedding day floral needs. I wasn't completely sure what I wanted, but she was perfect in helping me figure out a style I wanted and I loved our wedding decor more than any picture I could find.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 06/13/2020

Beautiful!

I couldn't have asked for a better florist. I told Susan our color scheme and where we wanted flowers & she went above and beyond what I could have dreamed of. Everything from our bouquets, to centerpieces, to aisle arrangements were so simple, yet so elegant. I never once worried about our flowers, because I knew I had hired the most incredible florist.
  • Meagan
    Meagan Married on 05/01/2020

The most beautiful arrangements

Susan was a dream to work with. She was able to bring my floral dreams for my wedding come to life. She was also very accommodating as I had to make a few changes due to COVID-19. The bouquets and arrangements were absolutely breathtaking. Thank you so much for your kindness, time, and beautiful work!
    Kaitlin M. Married on 01/25/2020

Better than expected

Susan was absolutely fantastic to work with. She took everything I said and made it better than I could have hoped for. All my guests raved about my flowers at the reception and ceremony. It made the day and my vision come to life. I highly recommend Malia Floral Design.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 12/30/2019

Better than I could have imagined

Susan created a master piece! Not only did she respond to ever question I had and had such great advise when I needed it, she created such beautiful floral arrangements for my wedding day!

If you are looking for a florist for your special event, look no further!
    Rachel M. Married on 12/14/2019

Beautiful wedding florals!

Susan is amazing! I met her a bridal show, and instantly fell in love with her style and personality. She was always quick to respond, and make my December Christmas wedding ideas come to life! From the perfect centerpieces to the amazing bouquets, Susan went above and beyond. If you're looking for an affordable florist with beautiful work, you can go wrong with Malia Floral Design. Thank you Susan for making my wedding day even more beautiful than I could have imagined!
    Cassie D. Married on 12/07/2019

Simply Amazing

Working with Susan was a dream. She was my favorite vendor in all of my wedding planning. Truth be told I waited way too long to hire a florist because I was one of those “oh I’ll do it myself” sillies! I felt so blessed that Susan squeezed me in and is just a fun friendly and TALENTED vendor to work with. Not only did she take a massive weight off of my shoulders but she turned our venue into a dream and I can’t wait to see the photos, though I know they will not do her work justice.
  • Cherron M.
    Cherron Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing!

Malia Floral Design is by far the best florist I've ever come across. My wedding would not have been the same if it wasn't for the attention to detail, quality, and professional service Susan provided. I would highly recommended her to every new bride out there. You will not be disappointed.
    Ansley M. Married on 11/15/2019

Highly Recommend!

Absolutely amazing!! Our flowers made the whole vision come to life and they by far exceeded any expectations I had. We received so many compliments and I couldn’t believe how beautiful everything looked without spending a fortune. Susan was so professional and helpful through the entire process and made sure everything was perfectly placed and finished on the day of our wedding. Highly recommend to any bride looking to have gorgeous high quality flowers with WOW moments on their special day!!
    Nikole Married on 10/26/2019

The best florist!

Working with Susan was so great! It was so easy to communicate with her at all times. My bouquet was even more beautiful then I could have imagined. My mom, who has a green thumb and knows her flowers, cried when she saw them! Orchids are my favorite flower and she was able to add them into my bouquet with the color scheme and not just plain white. I'd recommend her to everyone!
  • Nancy
    Nancy W. Married on 10/26/2019

Malia Floral Design

Susan’s flowers were the most incredibly gorgeous floral arrangements I have ever seen. I actually cried when I saw them. She is so sweet, and really accommodating to anything you need. I would recommend her to EVERYONE and ANYONE for their future wedding. I hope to use her again in the future!
  • BreAnna
    Breanna Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

Susan was wonderful! She helped my dreams and visions come true with her beautiful flowers and rentals on my wedding day. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for the best of the best.
    -Bre Linton
  • Brittany
    Brittany S. Married on 10/12/2019

I highly recommend this vendor!

I just want to say how AMAZING my flowers were at my wedding! From the center pieces to the whiskey barrel arrangements to my bouquet, they were all so beautiful! The flowers were so fresh and were organized so perfectly! I gave Susan inspiration pictures from Pinterest and she far exceeded my expectations! Working with her was so easy and she helped make the process go so smoothly! I give her 15 out of 10 stars!
    Caitlin Married on 10/12/2019

Hands down the best florist

Susan from Malia Floral Design was INCREDIBLE! The flowers and decor that she did were my favorite part about our wedding. Everything was beautiful. For our centerpieces, I sent her a photo from Pinterest of a geometric piece and she was able to replicate it so perfectly - even better than I had imagined. My bouquet was gorgeous! Susan was so wonderful to work with and I would 10/10 recommend her to anyone.
  • Maureen
    Maureen Married on 09/28/2019

10/10 would recommend

I had a great experience with Susan at Malia Floral Design. She was very responsive throughout the whole process and made everything so easy. I sent her my inspiration photo and the final product was exactly what I was looking for. I made a few changes to my order throughout the process and she was very accommodating. I received a lot of compliments on our floral arrangements and the cake she decorated. I would absolutely recommend Malia Floral Design!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Obsessed

Oh my god! I am beyond obsessed with our flowers for the wedding. Susan nailed everything I wanted! First off, I was a bit nervous because flowers are something that you conceptualize in your mind and you talk to florist about it and all you really get is yeah we can do that, it will be $2000 or whatever the price is and we wanted tropical flowers to go with our tropical theme which is not very common to see pictures of so I was struggling a little bit with that. But Susan went above and beyond and told us how she envisioned it and actually told us the flowers she would use or try to use. This put us so at ease with our decision (also, the best priced flowers!!!). She also was so easy to talk to, we ended up adding on some flowers for the cake and really discussed it with us to get the feel that we wanted. Everything just came together beautifully. I'm pretty sure when i walked into my bridal suite at the venue and saw them I yelled with excitement, ran over to them, and may have even teared up a little. I have been telling every single person how beautiful they are and how much I love them. (Probably my favorite peice of the wedding lol). I am just so thankful for Susan. She made me feel so beautiful with the flowers!
    Melissa M. Married on 08/02/2019

Absolutely amazing

I cannot express how thankful we are to have had Susan as our florist for our wedding. Our flowers were absolutely breathtaking and exceeded all of our expectations. Not only were our flowers beautiful, but Susan went above and beyond for us. She helped reorganize flowers between our ceremony and reception and made sure everything was placed exactly where it should be. She was incredibly fast at responding to any questions I had during the planning process, and made sure that the votives and flower pots/holders were exactly what I envisioned. Thank you SO much Susan! 3 weeks later and I still can’t get over my flower!!
    Ashlyn Married on 07/27/2019

Love love love!!

I couldn’t recommend a vendor more than Malia Floral. Susan was so pleasant and easy to work with during the whole process. She really listens to what you want and brings her own special touch. She went above and beyond to make sure my vision came to life and it was more beautiful than I could have imagined!
  • jon
    Jon Married on 07/14/2019

Absolutely beautiful

Our floral pieces were absolutely beautiful
  • Carolina
    Carolina Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely Stunning!!

I learned about Malia Floral Design through Ashleyvette, whom I met over 10 years ago through a mutual friend. She posted on social media that if anyone needed a florist to keep Malia Floral Design in mind (she works with Susan). I reached out to her, told her I'd keep them in mind, and started following their Instagram account. During the following months, I fell in love with all the florals that Malia Floral Design made. It was in my heart that they were the ones we had to hire.
    It was Susan's first time providing florals for a wedding at The Treasury on the Plaza, and that can make some brides a little nervous, but I knew that she had what it took to make everything magical. Susan came to the venue with me the day of the final walk thru so she could see the venue in person and get a better feel for what I was envisioning. Susan is so sweet too, and very responsive to every e-mail I sent her.

Fast forward to our wedding day, I get a text message from my day of coordinator telling me that the bouquets are absolutely stunning!!! It made me sooo excited!! Once I got to the venue and saw the florals, my jaw dropped. From the bouquets, to the Tall flower arrangements, cake flowers, and sign garlands, Susan and her team took it to a whole other level!!
    Our venue hosts the ceremony and reception in the same room, meaning there is a "flip" in the room during cocktail hour. Susan and her team made sure to stay during the ceremony to help flip the room and make the reception room look absolutely stunning!
    Everything was so beautiful, even more beautiful than what I had pictured. I am SO happy we went with Malia Floral Design for our wedding, and will recommend to anyone in the future!!
    I wish I could share professional pictures, but we have not received them yet, so I will just be sharing pictures that were sent to us.

Once again, Thank you!!!