Gainesville, FL View map

$1,521 Typical Price

In 1991, Joan Prange thought to build a business designing wedding decor for brides using plants, lighting and drapings. It was beautifully done. A friend told her to expand into wedding florals, saying that she did a "nice job" with flowers. The rest is history. For over 20 years, Prange’s Plantscapes and Florist has brought joy to brides with their distinctive bouquets and wedding decor. Bringing a background in Botany and Horticulture to the mix, designers often flavor their creations with distinctive blooms and greens, both native and exotic. From the classic tradition of white on white, to today’s hot trends with organic greens and taupes, or deep rich ruby and pinot noir shading, wedding colors are determined by your preferences, but then enhanced by textural combinations to the great delight of our brides.

As for a fine gem, at Prange’s we take dreams and budgets and meld them, creating beautiful settings for all of our beautiful brides...we just love weddings!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$174.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$9.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1521

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• User2010971
    Absolutely the BEST! SO helpful, willing to work with all of our ideas and added to them to make them beautiful and perfect! Friendly and personal, and very budget friendly. Great knowledge of wedding venues in Gainesville!
  • Paige
    Paige B. Married on 02/06/2021

The Perfect Florist

I cannot imagine going to any other florist for my wedding. Ms. Joan is the sweetest person we worked with through all of our wedding planning. She was able to work SO well with our small budget and the arrangements came out so beautifully! I knew nothing about flowers but she was able to gather whatever ideas I had and made it better than I could’ve imagined! She even gave us awesome ideas for our reception decorations that saved us some cash. The day of she delivered all of the flowers on time and they were perfect! I cannot recommend them enough! Beyond worth it!

Prange's Florist's reply:

Hi Paige,

Thank you for all of your kind words! Working with you was a joy! May God richly bless your marriage!

Joan Prange
  • Skylar
    Skylar R. Married on 01/16/2021

Beautiful florals for my wedding!

I looked at a number of florists for my wedding, and Prange's came highly recommended from my wedding venue. Joan kept me calm during the the wedding planning process and was very flexible when I decided to add or change things later. She did a gorgeous flower arrangement for our wooden ceremony arch as well as my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets, and I was obsessed with how everything turned out. I cannot recommend her enough!

Prange's Florist's reply:

Thank you so much, Skylar. You were a lovely bride (inside and out!) and we were delighted to add to your joy that day!
    May God richly bless you in your marriage!!!

Joan Prange

Real Weddings

• Rachel & Nicholas
    18 photos · 05/05/2018

A'vie Events A'vie Events Wedding Planners

Prange's has some of the most beautiful flowers! We love working with this group of talented florists!!

Sweet Serendipity Photography Sweet Serendipity Photography Wedding Photographers

Prange's Florist never ceases to amaze me with their absolutely brilliant floral creations. Whenever I see a bride is using Prange's for their florals I know that I am in for a real treat!

KB Kakes, LLC KB Kakes, LLC Wedding Cakes

I love working with Prange's Florist!!!! I NEVER worry about the flowers, they have been perfect every time! The quality of the flowers and the quality of their work are impeccable!!!!

16 East University Avenue Gainesville, 32601
Location of (Prange's Florist)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding